assx95

What does it mean when a woman doesn't respond to your texts?

11 posts in this topic

This is a common problem men might face. And i have personally faced a lot of time, still on a few. 

If i text her something, and i don't get a reply within 48 hours (This is huge, since i respond almost instantly and spontaneously) . What could be the things going on in her mind? Does she actually expect me to double text to save the friendship or relationship? Why have i noticed that they usually don't respond back? 

And i have to somehow fill the void. Is this neediness on my part? Or simply "I don't give a f about you" from their part? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It means there is already 10 others guys I m focused on. Why should I care'

 

Could be this


“Hell is empty and all the devils are here.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

From my experience.
Sometimes they just don't feel a need to respond. It may be because they are in certain mood, or as @Aeris said, she's got more dudes texting her with more interesting things.
If it's a girl that you're trying to pickup or something, I would recommend to not text her if she doesn't responding and play "The Game" in real life. Girls really don't recognize a person who is attached to them too much as sexy, menly and so on...

So it may be combination of too much text and also, when you reply almost instanly, for her it means "He's got nothing to do in his life except to chase me, what a looser"

Edited by Lubomir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Pav

7 hours ago, Pav said:

Not interested, move on. 

Thanks. Thing is, I am familiar with Todd valentine. Watched his vid, and got an idea. And texted her something cute, and now she's responding positively.. A reply to silence couldn't be questions or making plans, but something funny, witting or interesting. He was kinda right. 

Also Owen is a legend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too much texting is a turn off for women.  You should only use your phone to set dates with her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, assx95 said:

If i text her something, and i don't get a reply within 48 hours (This is huge, since i respond almost instantly and spontaneously) . What could be the things going on in her mind? Does she actually expect me to double text to save the friendship or relationship? Why have i noticed that they usually don't respond back? 

And i have to somehow fill the void. Is this neediness on my part? Or simply "I don't give a f about you" from their part?

If a woman texted you and you didn’t respond, what would be going on in your mind? You wouldn’t be very interested in her if you don’t feel like responding. If she kept texting you, how would you see it? 

This isn’t some mysterious puzzle about women we need to figure out. If someone doesn’t respond for days, they have low interest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or she didnt get/see the message. Small chance, but could happen.

Most likely indeed lack of interest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

This isn’t some mysterious puzzle about women we need to figure out. If someone doesn’t respond for days, they have low interest. 

This. And don’t think you’re a failure if a girl doesn’t respond to you for days. I’ve literally texted hundreds of girls, and they’ve all flopped one way or another.

I’m now texting a girl and she texts me first thing in the morning without me having to try ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, AlldayLoop said:

This. And don’t think you’re a failure if a girl doesn’t respond to you for days. I’ve literally texted hundreds of girls, and they’ve all flopped one way or another.

I’m now texting a girl and she texts me first thing in the morning without me having to try ;) 

I'll agree. Sometimes girls play "hard to get" and might respond later. But if the girl does not answer in 3 days, she is not interested in you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The whole problem with this question is, that it is a non-issue.

You EVEN thinking about this means you have too much time and too little options.

Get your live together and get abundance, you will have no time and interest thinking about stuff like this. Seriously, just stop. Let her think about why you dont reply, if she happens to do so. Not the other way around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now