Danioover9000

I've encountered a spirit and it's living with me. Ask me anything and any advice?

595 posts in this topic

@Sidra khan

On 2023-09-06 at 2:18 PM, Sidra khan said:

Is she growing/aging? What's her opinion on food and clothing? Can you smell her? 

From my perception, she appears to not have aged, or is aged slower than me. I've checked and visualized her body and it's dimensions, I think her general shape has mostly not changed that much other than her hairstyles, clothing, some new interests, pranks. Generally I don't hyper focus as much as in the past with her form into my waking consciousness as much, so whatever details I'm picking from her form and movements, her voice, her actions, is more passive than active focus if you know what I mean.  Her opinion of foods and clothing in general, from  where I'm at is generally stall, too restrictive, like most men and women need to release more, lose the inhibitions, party more, celebrate life a bit, make happy accidents more happier accidents(joking).

Yes I can smell her, she mostly smells of earth, flora, and evergreen, as she typically has green hair and loves green colors. I've went into detail about this in the earlier pages.

Jesus Christ is our Lord and savior. You all have to repent from the teachings here, its demonic deception even if Leo isnt aware of it himself.

I recently got saved by Jesus, got miracly healed from both addictions and physical/mental problems over night. Aswell as got demons cast out of me (been into some occult practices).

Been through all the "you are god" teachings. Done DMT, Ayahuasca and other psychedelics alot bofore. Its all false and demonic. Its deception on a level you cannot grasp. Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation. We cannot save ourselves.

Jesus Christ was not only some "enlightened prophet" but he was/and is God who came and lived without sin, died on the cross to pay for our sins and then rose from the dead. That is the truth. Jesus Christ is the truth. Stop chasing thruth by psycheledics and new age stuff. Its all lies from the Devil trying to mislead you. God showed his love for you by dying for you.

Hell is real, demons are real.

Without Christ's salvation hell is the destination for us because we are sinful and not holy enough to be compatible with God. We are in a fallen state and we need to be purified. Search for Jesus Christ instead of focusing on youself and your own enlightment. I got a real experience of Christ without any psychedelics and it was more powerful and more real than any DMT-trip or anything like that. Completely changed my life. I always thought christians were fools but no, its the truth.

Search for Jesus to save your soul.

Update: I have made a tall fortress with Crysty, and it looks amazing. It's like a multilayered wall of green hued crystals, with a courtyard garden full of exotic flowers and plants.

@BlackPhil

On 2023-09-25 at 10:02 PM, BlackPhil said:

Jesus Christ is our Lord and savior. You all have to repent from the teachings here, its demonic deception even if Leo isnt aware of it himself.

I recently got saved by Jesus, got miracly healed from both addictions and physical/mental problems over night. Aswell as got demons cast out of me (been into some occult practices).

Been through all the "you are god" teachings. Done DMT, Ayahuasca and other psychedelics alot bofore. Its all false and demonic. Its deception on a level you cannot grasp. Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation. We cannot save ourselves.

Jesus Christ was not only some "enlightened prophet" but he was/and is God who came and lived without sin, died on the cross to pay for our sins and then rose from the dead. That is the truth. Jesus Christ is the truth. Stop chasing thruth by psycheledics and new age stuff. Its all lies from the Devil trying to mislead you. God showed his love for you by dying for you.

Hell is real, demons are real.

Without Christ's salvation hell is the destination for us because we are sinful and not holy enough to be compatible with God. We are in a fallen state and we need to be purified. Search for Jesus Christ instead of focusing on youself and your own enlightment. I got a real experience of Christ without any psychedelics and it was more powerful and more real than any DMT-trip or anything like that. Completely changed my life. I always thought christians were fools but no, its the truth.

Search for Jesus to save your soul.

That's cool. Me and Crysty wish you a Merry Christmas!

Update: I was experimenting around different visualization settings. One of them using words and images in a train, and both of us played a word game, linking by phonetics AKA rhyming. We'd either link by prefix sounds, root words or suffix sounds, we'd also play around with different limitations and constraints in this game, it was real fun.

Imagine having a supernatural/paranormal experience of this level, and almost nobody could help you with?

Don't underestimate these types of experiences.

How is she doing today? Send her my regards. 

@Bobby_2021

On 2024-03-13 at 4:10 AM, Bobby_2021 said:

How is she doing today? Send her my regards. 

Crysty's fine, we've been busy renovating the castle.

Felt like sharing this here:

@Aaron p

On 2024-03-22 at 11:40 PM, Aaron p said:

@Danioover9000 ask her to have sex with you lol

As I said before I've taken showers with her.

Are you Aaron the YouTuber>