Leo Gura

Quality Political Analysis Resources Mega-Thread

42 posts in this topic

@Zizzero What you're missing is this:

Every stage has healthy & unhealthy aspects.

What are the unhealthy aspects of Green?

Sit down by yourself and list all of them out. Then compare to Green news sources like TYT. You will see a nice match if you do the exercise properly.

But you're gonna have to step outside your own personal opinions and biases to do this exercise correctly.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

As I said; TYT is part blue, part green. TYT and related individuals and their close mindedness, arrogance, hypocrisy, level of bullying and identity politics are not what I would call progressive and definitely not what I would call high quality or conscious. I see them as part of the regressive left.

But you and I have had similar arguments before on this forum, so I don't want to derail this for any longer. I believe I made my points clear.

9 minutes ago, Zizzero said:

I see them as part of the regressive left.

That is your self-bias talking, which you conveniently project onto me.

36 minutes ago, Zizzero said:

TYT and related individuals and their close mindedness, arrogance, hypocrisy, level of bullying and identity politics are not what I would call progressive and definitely not what I would call high quality or conscious. 

Those features do not characterize blue and green along a vertical consciousness scale. Green will have biases and unhealthy expressions. Yet these unhealthy expressions are less intense than red and blue unhealthy expressions. 

Do you really think Green bullying is on the same level as Blue bullying? Please. Green progressives are considered wimps compared Blue republicans in the U.S. Compare a Bernie Sanders rally to a Trump rally. . . And Cenk Uygur consistently denounces violence and veiled suggestions of violence, even when it is coming from Green. He has emphatically asked viewers not to use violence as a bully technique. In contrast, blue bullying is more extreme and employs suggestions of violence for intimidation and actual violence in more extreme cases. Nearly all hate crime in the U.S is arising from right wing blue. Very little coming from Green progressives.

17 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Those features do not characterize blue and green along a vertical consciousness scale. Green will have biases and unhealthy expressions. Yet these unhealthy expressions are less intense than red and blue unhealthy expressions. 

Do you really think Green bullying is on the same level as Blue bullying? Please. Green progressives are considered wimps compared Blue republicans in the U.S. Compare a Bernie Sanders rally to a Trump rally. . . And Cenk Uygur consistently denounces violence and veiled suggestions of violence, even when it is coming from Green. He has emphatically asked viewers not to use violence as a bully technique. In contrast, blue bullying is more extreme and employs suggestions of violence for intimidation and actual violence in more extreme cases. Nearly all hate crime in the U.S is arising from right wing blue. Very little coming from Green progressives.

I believe it was a Bernie supporter that tried to kill a bunch republican congressmen at a baseball practice 2 years ago.  He only got one of them so I guess that makes him a.........green......ish.

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That is your self-bias talking, which you conveniently project onto me.

This toots my horn. You commonly accuse people of projecting onto you and of having self bias. I know you know you could do the same thing. In this case your evidence spoke for itself and it's pretty clear zizzero is generally 'wrong', but why is that neccesary

@Cocolove I am a teacher. I point things out to my students.

What do you expect to happen here?

Most of you guys simply do not fathom the depth of what is being taught. And I'm not here to dick around with you. These teachings are deadly serious yet you treat them so cavalierly, with such recklessness and arrogance.

Start by understanding that you don't understand what I teach.

I have spent decades contemplating my self-biases, yet some noob hears about self-bias for the first time in his life and comes here accusing me of self-bias. It's a joke.

You guys should know, I see through all of your bullshit. It won't fly with me. If you're here, prepare to be challenged and mindfucked. Nothing personal.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Most of you guys simply do not fathom the depth of what is being taught. And I'm not here to dick around with you. These teachings are deadly serious yet you treat them so cavalierly, with such recklessness and arrogance.

I have spent decades contemplating my self-biases, yet some noob hears about self-bias for the first time in his life and comes here accusing me of self-bias. It's a joke.

You guys should know, I see through all of your bullshit. It won't fly with me. If you're here, prepare to be challenged and mindfucked. Nothing personal.

Ohoww~ do you want me to point out some of your self bias Leo? 

I've wrote some while watching your latest video the other day...

55 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Ohoww~ do you want me to point out some of your self bias Leo?

No, I want you to point out some of your self-bias.

Pointing out my self-bias is just more ego games you play so you don't change.

I've wrote some while watching your latest video the other day...

A rookie move. How predictable you are.

Like I said, I see through your bullshit.

@Leo Gura Well, you don't know me Leo. Unbias judgement is literally my life theme~ 

Hmmm should I ? ?

I think learning thing the hard way would be more effective. 

For Egos~~

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite I don't know you. But I know the traps in the things I teach.

4 hours ago, Angelite said:

@Leo Gura Unbias judgement is literally my life theme. 

Sounds like a really good story ? but this can also be uttered by someone thoroughly self-deceived, and with masses of self-bias. I'm pretty sure it could also serve as a defense. 

I used to believe that about myself too, but it was just a belief I was holding. Once I stopped holding the belief that I was unbias, self-bias revealed itself to me. Probably a lot more work to do too. 

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

very good point. 

I hope it is ok to post some books here:

Zbigniew Brzezinski - The Grand Chessboard

(this guy was a polical adiviser for president Jimmy Carter to Barack Obama)

F. William Engdahl - Full Spectrum Dominance

Michel Chossudovsky - The Globalization of Poverty and the New World Order

you can find these here: libgen.is

The pdf might also be of interest. It containts an analysis of the current (money) system

and some ideas for what could be the backbone of a yellow/turqoise society.

Plan B.pdf

I try to stick to channels that show more stage yellow elements than green elements. In addition to Secular Talk, these are very analytical and less emotionally reactionary:

MCSC Network w/ Niko House 

The Grayzone Project

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEXR8pRTkE2vFeJePNe9UcQ

Primo Nutmeg

The Jimmy Dore Show

Ron Placone

The Convo Couch

Jamarl Thomas

Edited by Bno

Unfortunately, sites like TYT have become corrupted by big money interests since they received money from Clinton lobbyists.

https://newspunch.com/clinton-young-turks/

Democracy Now, Rational National, Michael Brooks, Sam Sedar, and the Humanist Report are all also very emotionally reactionary and have more than often put out videos without fully analyzing the subject. Even when presented with contrary evidence to their beliefs, they have remained dogmatic. One prime example is Mike Figurito of the Humanist Report saying Bernie's M4A will eliminate all private insurance even though the bill makes no such statement. Also Michael Brooks and Rational National's irrational smears of Tulsi Gabbard which is hypothetical since some of their criticism of her have either been debunked or are things that Bernie Sanders has also committed. They fail to see that having someone to the left of Bernie on foreign policy will help move Bernie left and not make Bernie look like he is the only one with lefty ideas. Also Democracy Now's dogmatic stance on believing Russiagate despite being presented with mountains of evidence by people like Noam Chomsky against some of the mainstream narratives. Their reactionary videos can and has lead to misinformation being spread.

Edited by Bno

"What does independent media mean if an organization that calls itself independent has the exact same corporate structure and donors?"

I appreciate what Cenk has done with Justice Democrats and trying to get money out of politics. However, as far as conscious news goes, there are far better options out there.