Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theking00

best place to approach a woman?

19 posts in this topic

I am planning to approach women this weekend. I am 28 years old. Do i have to go to bars and clubs?

Edited by theking00

Anywhere. Don't limit yourself. You set the rules of your approach. I'd personally stay away from restrooms. And maybe the women's only area at the gym as well. Don't let society tell you where is "the right place" to approach a woman you like. 

Edited by RickyBalboa

@BlessedLion I like this approach. If a woman disproves. They aren't disproving of you. They are disapproving of an act that isn't you, that even you don't care about. Seems like a good place to start to get past the hurdle of approaching. But I'm simply guessing. I haven't put that strategy into practice.

Also i am not white. Which makes it harder to get a girlfriend. 

On 8/8/2019 at 10:07 PM, theking00 said:

Also i am not white. Which makes it harder to get a girlfriend. 

It really isn't, in some places most girls would prefer non white men (even white girls do this) as their preference, depends somewhat on where you live though. Even then, a woman might have a physical "preference" but personality/confidence/connection is superior to that!

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

4 hours ago, theking00 said:

I am planning to approach women this weekend. I am 28 years old. Do i have to go to bars and clubs?

Ever try a meet-up group? 

https://www.meetup.com/cities/gb/

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

4 minutes ago, theking00 said:

i will try it.

Cool beans! I tried one once last year,  it was a meet-up for women to meet friends or just meet-up with other women to do a fun/interesting activity. It was fun. 

Anyways, my sister did a few of the singles meet-ups before and liked it. There's everything from doing a bar "crawl" with others, to hiking, painting, outdoor activities of all kinds, etc, etc depending on your area and what groups are established. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1

I find it hard to make friends, especially with white people. I don't understand western culture. 

16 minutes ago, theking00 said:

@Anna1

I find it hard to make friends, especially with white people. I don't understand western culture. 

The beauty of meet-up groups is that many ppl will talk to you and try to get to know you, even if just a bit, because you are doing the meet-up also. Especially with the smaller scale activities like the one I did. Think there were approx.12 women that went on that day. 

What ethnicity are you? If you want to say? Anyways, white ppl are no better, or worse really, then anyone else. I wouldn't worry about the whole white/not-white thing. 

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 i am originally from Eritrea a small country in east Africa. But i was born in Germany and moved to the UK when I was 15. I think my social anxiety is by my ego

Edited by theking00

@theking00 Do you speak āmarinya, deutch, and english? Thats a big plus dude. Give yourself some credit if so. Plus you are from a country of warriors. The only African country that was never colonized by another country if Im not mistaken no? I knew girls that specifically sought out to date black guys. 

9 minutes ago, RickyBalboa said:

@theking00 Do you speak āmarinya, deutch, and english? Thats a big plus dude. Give yourself some credit if so. Plus you are from a country of warriors. The only African country that was never colonized by another country if Im not mistaken no? I knew girls that specifically sought out to date black guys. 

I only speak German and English. 

57 minutes ago, theking00 said:

@Anna1 i am originally from Eritrea a small country in east Africa. But i was born in Germany and moved to the UK when I was 15. I think my social anxiety is by my ego

Interesting! :)

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

What is your goal tho? Get a girlfriend? Have sexual experiences?

The thing with learning how to approach women and get them attracted is that most people don't have a system.

They are just randomly trying stuff out without knowing about the psychology of women, and attraction. 

And they settle for the first girl they get attraction with. In order to really get a good understanding of what you want in a girl, you'll need to have abundance. You'll need to experience a lot of just dating first. 

How to go about this? Learn the theory first. Learn what women want. How they get attracted. How they stay around after they are attracted (connection). If you settle with the first girl you get attraction with, the first 3 months, the relationship will all be new and fresh, but after everything becomes routine, she'll get bored of you, and then there you are again, with bad game, and no opportunities, because your game wasn't really that good if you just started out and settled with the first girl. That's what usually happens. Even if that girl and you are really happy with eachother, your brain will get used to her, and you won't be that attracted to her anymore after a while. Reason most people stay in their marriage or long term relationship where the attraction isn't there anymore, is because of comfort.

If you really attach meaning to intimacy with a women. It's important to consiously learn about this stuff. Just like you do with everything else in your life. Most people don't have a clue about how a woman works.

Attraction isn't something logical. It doesn't require you to have certain physical traits, or money. It's about what emotions she gets from you.

A women might say "I like guys who are really sweet, and bring me flowers, and are funny, ..." But in fact, women don't know what they want. It all happens on an emotional level. They often logically dont understand why they feel attracted to someone. That's why you shouldn't take advice from girls on dating.

Women want to be polarised, So you'll have to find out how to be masculine. A lot of males core masclunity has been conditioned out of them. They come a cross as betamales looking for approval. Why do you think women always go for the 'bad guys'. They pocess masculine energy. Girls want to feel all girly and gigly with guys. That's there femininity expressing itself.

But being masculine is not enough. You'll have to flirt. Trigger their emotions, Let them feel like they need to work for you. Like you are the cool person and you are choosing HER, not the other way around. Also, How can they trust you? You'll have to work on connection. Not only attraction.

If you master all of these elements, then you can have fulfulling relationships.

Then, after you become good with women and know how they work, and know how to interact with them to get attraction, you can settle with a girl. Then you also know how to keep her intersted and attracted. You'll have to keep flirting with her, keep triggering her emotions. As long as she gets emotions from you, then she'll stay around.

'Love' is egoistical. It's never about the other person, it's about yourself. It's what value you get from being with them. 

All girls are different tho, but it describes the general principles of attraction and relationships

Edited by JonasVE12

53 minutes ago, JonasVE12 said:

What is your goal tho? Get a girlfriend? Have sexual experiences?

The thing with learning how to approach women and get them attracted is that most people don't have a system.

They are just randomly trying stuff out without knowing about the psychology of women, and attraction. 

And they settle for the first girl they get attraction with. In order to really get a good understanding of what you want in a girl, you'll need to have abundance. You'll need to experience a lot of just dating first. 

How to go about this? Learn the theory first. Learn what women want. How they get attracted. How they stay around after they are attracted (connection). If you settle with the first girl you get attraction with, the first 3 months, the relationship will all be new and fresh, but after everything becomes routine, she'll get bored of you, and then there you are again, with bad game, and no opportunities, because your game wasn't really that good if you just started out and settled with the first girl. That's what usually happens. Even if that girl and you are really happy with eachother, your brain will get used to her, and you won't be that attracted to her anymore after a while. Reason most people stay in their marriage or long term relationship where the attraction isn't there anymore, is because of comfort.

If you really attach meaning to intimacy with a women. It's important to consiously learn about this stuff. Just like you do with everything else in your life. Most people don't have a clue about how a woman works.

Attraction isn't something logical. It doesn't require you to have certain physical traits, or money. It's about what emotions she gets from you.

A women might say "I like guys who are really sweet, and bring me flowers, and are funny, ..." But in fact, women don't know what they want. It all happens on an emotional level. They often logically dont understand why they feel attracted to someone. That's why you shouldn't take advice from girls on dating.

Women want to be polarised, So you'll have to find out how to be masculine. A lot of males core masclunity has been conditioned out of them. They come a cross as betamales looking for approval. Why do you think women always go for the 'bad guys'. They pocess masculine energy. Girls want to feel all girly and gigly with guys. That's there femininity expressing itself.

But being masculine is not enough. You'll have to flirt. Trigger their emotions, Let them feel like they need to work for you. Like you are the cool person and you are choosing HER, not the other way around. Also, How can they trust you? You'll have to work on connection. Not only attraction.

If you master all of these elements, then you can have fulfulling relationships.

Then, after you become good with women and know how they work, and know how to interact with them to get attraction, you can settle with a girl. Then you also know how to keep her intersted and attracted. You'll have to keep flirting with her, keep triggering her emotions. As long as she gets emotions from you, then she'll stay around.

'Love' is egoistical. It's never about the other person, it's about yourself. It's what value you get from being with them. 

All girls are different tho, but it describes the general principles of attraction and relationships

I’ve found this to be quite accurate based on my personal direct experience. 

It also depends on the situation. If she’s feeling kind of depressed or scared, treating her tenderly and being empathetic goes a long way. But I agree that it’s important to not be too much of a people pleaser.

It’s important to embody your masculinity, but I would also consider embodying your more feminine traits without shame. I think that’s actually more important than being very masculine: being confident in whatever way you’re expressing yourself.

@theking00 I would keep in mind things you are into, You mentioned you like nature a lot. Perhaps find a meetup or activity that is nature-related. Even if you don’t find a date, you are still engaged in something you like and spending time with people with common interests.