abrakamowse

The Matrix is the New Bible

18 posts in this topic

"Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain. But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you here."

"The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

What truth? "That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind. Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself."

"Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"

"Your appearance now is what we call 'residual self-image.' It is the mental projection of your digital self. Is this real? What is real? How do you define 'real'? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, taste and see ... then "real" is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain. This is the world that you know."

As long we are plugged into the Matrix, we can never be free. The Matrix is an [illusion], Neo. That illusion is our enemy. When you're aware, what do you see? The minds of business men, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. But until they become aware, these people are still a part of that illusion, and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged from the Matrix. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the illusion that they will fight to protect it."

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

And neo had to die, and he was raised back to life by *Trinity* 

Edited by Aaron p

hehehe... it's awesome the metaphor with real life is incredible.

I remember watching it and thinking... "wow, this is very similar to what happens in real life" without the computers of course. I was materialistic but I knew (or I think I knew) also that reality was created in the brain and that the brain just interprets electric signals. 

So, I knew that what we see, touch and smell, we can't be sure that they are "real"... I was 30 when Matrix was premiered.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

All the Neos together Lol

Lol. Also think about agent Smith, as a reflection of Satan. An evil force seen as one entity that can manifest in anyone at any given time. Those who are trapped in the illusion are slaves to him, blind and oblivious. The only thing is, neo was mortal...you are not.

Hmmm but maybe actually agent Smith is true hero of that movie? 

Mind bending ha. ?

Think about it.

Neo never left the Matrix. All 3 "levels" are still Matrix. Neo represents ego and it's 'heroic fight". Obvious charade. 

Last scene represents ego transcendance into Being/Matrix. 

Agent Smith knows the Truth entire time. 

Why are you such a sneaky snake. ? or ? maybe, who knows. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

6 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Hmmm but maybe actually agent Smith is true hero of that movie? 

Mind bending ha. ?

Think about it.

Neo never left the Matrix. All 3 "levels" are still Matrix. Neo represents ego and it's 'heroic fight". Obvious charade. 

Last scene represents ego transcendance into Being/Matrix. 

Agent Smith knows the Truth entire time. 

Why are you such a sneaky snake. ? or ? maybe, who knows. 

@zeroISinfinity plot twist

@Aaron p HOLY SHIT! PLOT TWIST INDEED 

LEO WENT DIRECTLY INSIDE OF THE CODING HIMSELF in the third movie. Need to watch it tonight ? matrix marathon 

wow! He literally become enlightened! Ahahah 

Edited by Aakash

After the plot twist we need to throw a monkey wrench! Like maybe, he wants to become president or something like that.

Now he knows he is everything, he wants to dominate the world! The Ego is backslashing badly on him!!!!

:P

Edited by abrakamowse

"Matrix", Zion, "Real Machine Reality" are all Just different levels of the same Matrix. 

Neo never left it lol. 

Neo=new 

New game of life

You start as separated devil, fighting your way through "life". Fighting against perceived enemies for some imaginary goal etc. All ego.What ego likes the most. To be a perceived hero. 

Neo turns into One.After finally realizing he has to surrender into Matrix. Which he was all the time. 

If zion is Reality and Matrix is illusion. How come Neo can do this in True Reality? 

@zeroISinfinity ahah but dude I swear Leo was literally doing it for no purpose in the third movie, he was doing it because he was asked to by that female! I don’t know I’ll watch the movies again, very excited. WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO SHOW MY PARENTS ENLIGHTMEMENT IF ALL IS TRUE. 

26 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

If zion is Reality and Matrix is illusion. 

That's the metaphor for the "general audience"

26 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

How come Neo can do this in True Reality? 

That's where the real fun begins

:)

Edited by abrakamowse