Shqipe

50g Magic Mushroom Trip Report

17 posts in this topic

50g fresh Mushrooms boiled into tea. Drank it this morning on empty stomach. I wait for the effects to kick while monitoring my awareness increasing.

I noticed my awareness has increased when I found myself looking at a tree astonished how beautiful it was. I go past that tree every day for 4 years now and haven't noticed it..

Then I decided to meditate while the effects are at the highest peak. The meditation went beautiful. I became conscious of how my mind imagines boundaries. The Non-duality thing just popped. When I closed my eyes, insanely vivid colorful geometrical shapes appeared. I had to open my eyes to see what's going on; Just like taking of 3D glasses to see the illusion.

Sometimes stuff was not there until I look at it. I could see it being painted before my eyes before it appeared concrete and solid, as weird as that sounds.

I don't do mushrooms for visuals, I do it for awareness and healing. But these geometrical shapes made me more conscious that there is no outside world and I am not separate from the "outside".

During the meditation, I 3 times drifted off to a deep trance and snapped out of it, like when you have a nightmare and you wake up in shock. Each time these 3 snaps happened I could literally feel the energy of anxieties leaving my body. Then I just became tranquil and enjoyed the sound of rain and birds. I had glimpses here and there. Felt ingrained with everything. 

4 hours ago, d0ornokey said:

Great report. Is 50g a high dose? 

50g fresh = 5g dry, give or take.

Thanks for sharing @Shqipe

Now Apply!

B R E A T H E

Mushrooms are super entrancing. More so than any other psychedic. It's like being mesmerized by a supernatural force.

Cool stuff!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

mushrooms are also good if you plan to be social

and for some reason the only psychedelic that enhances motor skills (anecdotal claim)

swashbuckler 4 life xD
TRUTHORITY.ORG

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Mushrooms are super entrancing. More so than any other psychedic. It's like being mesmerized by a supernatural force.

Cool stuff!

which psychedelic do you think is best used in small doses to help ptsd symptoms and neurotic/ocd thinking?

@SunnyNewDay Shrooms, its nature itself in its natural form. The medicine is there to help you heal.

Cannabis also helps with micro-doses but shrooms have a deeper impact where cannabis potentially requires longer-term use.

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, SunnyNewDay said:

which psychedelic do you think is best used in small doses to help ptsd symptoms and neurotic/ocd thinking?

I don't know. You'll have to experiment.

16 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@pluto Why is it that you need more when they are fresh?

Because "Water" my friend :) in their raw state they are mostly water like all other fruitful life forms. So when you dry out 50g from all the water, you should have around 5g or close to 5g left as purely dry-weight.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Compare the size of a fresh apricot to a dried one.

16 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

@SunnyNewDay ive been microdosing lsd, and that's been of use 

I really want to try this. Super low doses of psychadelics and then just doing meditation and my normal day while being mindful. 

@SunnyNewDay I do 1 day on, 2 days off 

For me, 5ug is the sweet spot. Clarity, productivity, creativity, wisdom, peace, social awareness, empathy, love. It's not perfect though. Sometimes it actually increases my anxiety and neurosis, but I'm learning to manage that. 

But 20ug is fkn dope too. I can be very creative and get insights at this stage. It's a bit strong for me though and powerful. 

On 8/2/2019 at 8:22 AM, SunnyNewDay said:

half a gram of shrooms does wonders for ocd/neuroticism I've found. So much so that I would include them in a new class of drugs I will dub anti-neurotics.

Tthey make you hyper-conscious of the fact that NOTHING MATTERS.

This is a big reason why psychedelics are responsible for the birth of extreme sports. Shrooms in my experience reduce the ego enough to illicit a state of fearlessness while not compromising motor skills, i'd say they even enhance them. It's a beautiful thing!

chekc out this MAPS bulletin that goes into this in greater detail.

https://maps.org/news-letters/v21n1/v21n1-25to29.pdf

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell