Bryanbrax

Alpha vs Beta

9 posts in this topic

Is it a real thing does it exist ? I found this interview very interesting , Dont bother checking the comments or it will make you sad like iam.

Yes, but its ultimately a model of "traits" that people fall into, which is emphasised by being in a society. 

Your young bro, would definitely try  being alpha for a while, to see how useful/useless it is 

There's nothing wrong with it at a young age, you will actually come out with less mental problems, However in my opinion, it'll just back fire in the latter ages of life, when you realised you could have sat by a tree and smelled some flowers instead of having to constantly work yourself in a gym to uphold an image as majority of people going gym do. its subjective, however ... its neither right nor wrong

it exists because you say it exists and an authority figure i.e biology professors ,psychologist and joe rogan told you exist. If you don't want it to exist then you simply have to stop believing it is a real thing. The question is how? and that is the fine work of self-actualising yourself :) so its great you asked this question

Edited by Aakash

Its all a mind construct...but i think it comes down do how people feel about certen things being an alpha means you can do more stuff you can provide more=make people feel good(close ones) so they would get drown to  and vice versa...beta can make people feel good also but not as much as alphas imo..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

it's all just various labels. alpha/beta is a low conscious, inaccurate survivor mindset label for people with high self esteem vs those with low self esteem. 

Edited by SunnyNewDay

Some nice insights at 7:55 onward about relativity and identity protective cognition. 

I figure it has a metaphysical implications. I mean why not go through every letter of the Greek Alphabet. Alpha's being diehard objectivists consciously or not, A is A. Beta's more subjectivists. 

One thing about the whole Alpha thing....don't try to be more Alpha or masculine then you are. 

There is nothing more cringy then a guy trying too hard to be masculine. 

Embody the masculinity you already possess by 100% just don't try to go 200%. 

Some guys are just more masculine then others. It is what it is. 

If you want to to improve go 101% but no more. 

I consider myself quit Alpha on the spectrum. (I consider it a sliding scale). 

If you want to improve buy a leather jacket or something. It will be awkward as fuck at first. But over time it becomes the new normal and you will just be that guy. That's how I experienced it highschool. 

You got to make small chances one at a te over an extended period of time. You can't just go from being one thing to being another thing over the weekend. That would require a lot of faking. 

It takes years. And even then, some guys are just better fitted for it. 

Also being Alpha is relative. Like Alpha with women, Alpha in the job environment, etc. 

Also the most Alpha guys I have ever met like 90-100% up the scale they tend to be fucking assholes and I have seen them get in trouble with the law and stuff. You got to wonder if that's what you want to be. 

Like someone else mentioned in this thread it's basically that all guys possess both Alpha and Beta traits. Basically the more Alpha traits you possess and the less Bets traits the more Alpha you are. And vice versa. 

In the end it's also just a model. Even in the Red Pill community "Alpha" is just considered a place holder term for lack of better words. 

Also a funny observation I made is that a lot of hot girls got more in common with Nerdy skinny Beta guys then big strong Alpha guys. 

If a petit skinny hot girl had been born a guy she probably would have been Beta. 

On the other hand if the big strong Alpha guy had been born a girl he would have been a big boned girl. Lol. 

It's like when they were created in the womb someone flipped a coin. 

A lot of girls at heart are Beta as hell. They just don't get questioned for it because they got fine features and a nice ass. 

They will watch endless reruns of TV shows. And Game Of Thrones and stuff. Watch cartoons. Etc. 

Actually a lot of times Beta guys can connect with a girl in some areas a lot easier then Alpha guys can. 

I actually have seen it enough that Beta guys can have quite a lot of success with a particular girl just doing their Beta thing. 

It's not all that clear cut. 

In the end I strongly believe you just got to do what works for you.