pluto

Non-Duality, Duality and Trinity Beautifully Explained by Bashar

60 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@pluto Are you saying God needs man to know God is God? 

In one way.. but more or less I am saying that God needs but a simple reflection of itself to know itself. Man is just a more "In-depth" experience of itself(so to speak).

B R E A T H E

@pluto

Sorry...you’re saying God needs some thing for God to know God is God? 

What is the thing God is ‘reflecting’ from, or off of? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@pluto Its the exact problem of mixing the two enlightenment together, which is a mistake i made. You can not have both sides of the trinity. You need to pick either full illusion or non-dual experience. There is no middle ground where you have enlightenment + non-dual awareness. 

Either you have enlightenment or you have non -dual awareness. 

it seems like you are locked directly down the middle. Unable to fulfill the prophecy itself. There is no answer that will give you everything you want. You have to pick which double-edge sword you want. 

Enlightenment and no experience 

experience and non-dual awareness

You can't have enlightenment + non-duality + duality. its an impossibility. 

You have not chosen yet. You are stuck in the middle it seems. 

@Nahm its reflecting from nothing.  Void.  That void is everything already.  So the reflection is just playing it thru.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Aakash why not? Of course you can...you are trying to limit infinity.  You are the form and the formless simultaneously.  Yes the dissolution of form does not happen at will at least for anyone i know of.   When i meditate on a given day i do not know if i am going to have a mystical experience - but it matters not i am still both and i am One.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Put it like this, the point of enlightenment is truth seeking , correct? 

In this sense... Enlightenment IS the highest truth. 

This is exactly the way it has been teached in traditional schools for years... 

To go back to everything after having enlightenment is actually REGRESSING on the highest truth. 

See i wasn't quick enough to make the distinction because i couldn't calculate what an enlightened being is... But after that talk with winter knight i am 100% that its enlightenment in its fullest that is the highest truth. 

This video is actually misguiding, the brown bear is actually correct in the matter. He is the one speaking from the highest truth! 

To go to the white bear, is actually taking 1 step backwards to a lesser truth from the highest truth. 

its about comfort-ability and the truth itself. reforming duality after becoming enlightened IN ANY SENSE. is going backwards and then it has a knock on effect where it teaches non-dual beings, who haven't reached enlightenment that they have because of their non-dual sense of awareness. it's actually so counter-productive what i did, to bring up enlightenment version 2. It was necessary. But its like i said, i wasn't quick enough to the ball and processing things with my mind and systematise it correctly. 

Edited by Aakash

41 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Sorry...you’re saying God needs some thing for God to know God is God? 

That thing that seems that God "needs" is itself. There's no contradiction IMO.

Words are just pointers, sometimes I feel like here in the forum we feel that there's correct "words" to describe what's un-describable, there's not.

They are just pointers.

(I know you know all that Nahm, I am not trying to be right or wrong.)

-_-

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

46 minutes ago, Nahm said:

What is the thing God is ‘reflecting’ from, or off of? 

From what I understand The Absolute is Reflecting God... (just pointers, remember hehehehe...)

And God is "creating" the idea of separation so it is creating us and it is Us at the same time. That's the "trinity"

The Absolute

God

Us (Or the multiplicity)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

30 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Nahm its reflecting from nothing.  Void.  That void is everything already.  So the reflection is just playing it thru.

God needs nothing, void, everything already, “playing it through”....to know God? Is that what you’re saying? 

4 hours ago, Bill W said:

@pluto @abrakamowse Wanted to say thanks for how you responded to my post on this thread. It's so nice to read that in response to my view on non-dual stuff. It feels inclusive and loving and I actually had a real nice endorphin rush from your replies. Seriously. Felt good! 

Good to know Bill

-_-

@Nahm

There's some religions that make a distinction between the Void and God the creator (let's say that).

The Void is like the absolute (in fact for me that's God's definition, but they define it differently). Like the absolute or Void is absolute nothingness without attributions, nothing... and this reflects God, that is "all that is".

I find the idea interesting to help us understand more reality, but that is what it is.... just ideas and concepts. Not absolute truth, because we can't speak truth.

:P

21 hours ago, Bill W said:

I got to be honest. The further I go with actualized.org the more I prefer duality to non-duality. For example, I understand God to be an external entity to myself and all others. My own belief is that it is delusional to think you are God. I know many on the forum will see myself as delusional with this belief. I think we can all still learn from each other on here though. 

Who are you?

unborn Truth

I am what I am

@Inliytened1 You see i tried to systematically process the whole trinity for people, which included enlightenment + non duality + duality. However this is an impossibility. To a person who has already become enlightened, they have to choose enlightenment if they wish to reside in highest truth as their priority and to seekers yet to find their highest truth. it is equally as possible to become non dual + dual in consciousness. Which is a different highest truth and then help the world, its actually a way to live in consciousness properly. 

They are two different highest truths. Which the ideal breakdown of the trinity can not provide. Its getting this message across to people that's difficult because of the confusion around enlightenment being the be all and end all. 

Still the options doesn't change. An enlightened person can switch to non-enlightenment and then go to duality + non-duality. Which is what i think everyone who has gone to everything has done. 

but the point is, it's not enlightenment. its something else that someone needs to come up with a name for. its so people can consciously take action in society, they can take conscious action with their lives and they can do things with experience itself. 

They are both together the highest truths possible for any human being's relation to god. 

Its your choice which you want to be, 

I'm just saying that its a regression from enlightenment itself relatively , in the end its god -realisation but in two different ways of breaking down the trinity. They are completely equal in highest truth standards

Edited by Aakash

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

God needs nothing, void, everything already, “playing it through”....to know God? Is that what you’re saying? 

Yes it has nowhere to go but to be itself. It's the only thing there is.  Its a strange loop.  It already is itself but has to be itself thru itself forever.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Aakash i think i follow you sorta but there is a key distinction.  When you say residing in enlightenment - or non-duality - choosing the path to say that all there is a non-duality..there are no who's..no i..it is only awareness.  The problem with that is you are stil in duality when you choose that! Even to choose is dualistic.   So remaining in that is still duality.

Pure non-duality or non-dual state is eternal bliss - divine - formless ego death.  You can't walk around and function like that because you are literally isness.. its no mind bliss and  isness at that point.  Some non-dual states if deep enough will burst into divine form / Truth realizations (such as the Absolute Truth about reality) 

But when you say you need to choose you are still in duality.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Exactly so it ultimately comes to the decision 

Are you yourself god or are you isness. 

The isness will regress society and enlightenment aswell will regress society. So it should be split up completely and in truth it actually is because its impossible to be isness with choice. 

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Pure non-duality or non-dual state is eternal bliss - divine - formless ego death.

It is possible in omniscient, to be conscious enough to reside in a true non-dual state and make your own decisions. That's what i experienced anyway. it is a constant state of contemplation and rewiring your metaphysical knowledge as you would be the only one in the whole world. To constantly be in this state is meditation. its the opposite of no -mind bliss, its mind bliss. 

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Some non-dual states if deep enough will burst into divine form / Truth realizations (such as the Absolute Truth about reality) 

But when you say you need to choose you are still in duality.   

It then becomes true duality. 

Which is why i said "true non-duality- true duality complex" is different to enlightenment. You are not choosing because YOU ARE THE ONLY GOD THERE ITSELF. free will and non -free will duality breaks down to be absolute free will. Because you understand you are never going to be absolute infinity itself. You are the infinite-finite being itself, not matter what and that won't change because you can't under any circumstances break down the trinity and become non-existence. Which is the ideal. 

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I was asking if God needs anything for God to know God is God, and it seemed to me (might be misunderstanding you) that you are saying, yes, God needs reflection, nothing, void, everything already...so I asked again...

32 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes it has nowhere to go but to be itself. It's the only thing there is.  Its a strange loop.  It already is itself but has to be itself thru itself forever.  

And if I am reading / understanding your comment, you are reinstating....”yes”...”it has to be itself thru itself forever”......as in....for God to know God is God...?

@Aakash "It is possible in omniscient, to be conscious enough to reside in a true non-dual state and make your own decisions. That's what i experienced anyway. it is a constant state of contemplation and rewiring your metaphysical knowledge as you would be the only one in the whole world. To constantly be in this state is meditation. its the opposite of no -mind bliss, its mind bliss. "

That may be your ego deluding you..because a non-dual state you are God minus the ego.   But yes i agree that even if one could reside in a permanent non-dual state, which they can't, it is God's intention to realize that duality IS non-duality and that creating and Love is where it's at..moving all of humanity and all beings and the universe forward.  All of it is nirvana.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.