pluto

Non-Duality, Duality and Trinity Beautifully Explained by Bashar

60 posts in this topic

There is only non-duality in THE ONE, that's the only place there is non-duality but like i said, its not really duality, its a trinity.

There is always the (balance-point) in the center so when there IS duality, its actually a Trinity and the duality beings with ALL THAT IS which is the first "Reflection" of THE ONE, of itself, that "knows" itself as THE ONE, we simply refer to that as ALL THAT IS.

So the first reflection, the first self-awareness of THE ONE, creates the idea of the Trinity that expresses itself as Duality and the center balance point.

THE ONE is not aware of itself, its unbroken, it has no awareness, no reflection(mirror), there is no sense of an "other", therefore there is no reflection that IT is different than an OTHER, so there is no Duality there, There is only ONE.

And that's the only level that has that, but it doesn't experience it because there is no experience in something that has no IDEA of Itself - Bashar

As i have come to this understanding myself that non-duality cannot know/experience/express itself without duality/trinity. Duality allows non-duality to know, experience, understand, express and live within itself. Non-duality/THE ONE simply JUST IS. There is nothing more to it.

What most of us are experiencing in these psychedelic and mystical experiences (that we can actually bring back) so to speak, are (the first reflection of THE ONE)-ALL THAT IS because THE ONE/GOD/VOID? cannot experience itself as itself without a reflection of which it can see/know/experience itself. Is this making any sense? That's why we are here, so God can know/experience itself.

The Final Enlightenment is Not-Knowing and Total Beingness :P

B R E A T H E

@pluto yes - ofcourse !

God is pure isness - and you are God.  You are yourself so that is equal to Infinity which is Absolute zero because....there is no reflection point.  An eye cannot see itself.   So you need to create duality and thus be yourself and know yourself through yourself.   In other words create finite division with which to look back at yourself.

You are out there being yourself right now but you had to trick yourself to do it.  You needed to create lesser beings to share the experience and Love of yourself with yourself.   These beings had to be tricked into forgetting what they were, for if they were not lesser or finite then you would be right back where you started.  Not knowing yourself!  You do but not in form.

Mystical experiences are the death of the finite and God revealing these Truths to himself and then sending himself back into the world of the finite.  It is the ultimate gift he can give himself.

Also important point Bashar seems to miss the essence of God which is Love.  From what you are stating.  I have not studied his works.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Well said and Bashar is well aware of the essence of God: "Unconditional Love" as he states in other talks.

??

B R E A T H E

@Inliytened1 Technically speaking he is fully embodied as the higher/whole-self :P He is said to be at a level similar to that of our Buddha/Jesus.

B R E A T H E

@pluto technically speaking all of those are being imagined by YOU.  

Oneness xD

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@pluto technically speaking all of those are being imagined by YOU.  

Oneness xD

Whatever works for us works for us :)

B R E A T H E

One point is the one, the next is the reflection that is "us" and the third is the balance point.

Is that the trinity, did I understand that correctly?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

One point is the one, the next is the reflection that is "us" and the third is the balance point.

Is that the trinity, did I understand that correctly?

This may help :)

A more recent video on A.I

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto  Thanks for that! I am going to watch them ASAP!

;)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@pluto Got it! Really super advanced stuff here, right?

Nice... 

If we try to make a comparison with the Christian Trinity, the Father would be the One, the Son would be the reflection and the Holy Spirit would be all there is.

Edited by abrakamowse

I got to be honest. The further I go with actualized.org the more I prefer duality to non-duality. For example, I understand God to be an external entity to myself and all others. My own belief is that it is delusional to think you are God. I know many on the forum will see myself as delusional with this belief. I think we can all still learn from each other on here though. 

@pluto That guy Bashar is awesome. I really didn't pay attention to him but know that I am understanding what he is talking about, it's mind-blowing stuff!

Thanks!

@Bill W  It's great to have you here and share different points of view, that's all! I really think that is not possible to be "one more thing" because of logic, not belief, but... maybe I am deluded too

;)

@abrakamowse Most welcome. Another way i like to express trinity is man + woman = baby

So when life is created its automatically a Trinity or when the mind and body is aligned the spirit activates thus: The Holy Trinity is created :)

1 + 1 = 3 Universally speaking

From 2 you create a whole new level, a whole new being, a whole new perspective, layer to life thus the Trinity is born :D

Creation = Trinity <3

B R E A T H E

13 hours ago, Bill W said:

I got to be honest. The further I go with actualized.org the more I prefer duality to non-duality. For example, I understand God to be an external entity to myself and all others. My own belief is that it is delusional to think you are God. I know many on the forum will see myself as delusional with this belief. I think we can all still learn from each other on here though. 

Of course you are welcome, there are not right from wrongs and ultimately non-duality is to simply show you who and what you are, that's when you have AWAKENED but you are still not Enlightened. You only become Enlightened when you remember how to walk and live the path you chose through duality/trinity.

Most people think when they experience oneness they are automatically enlightened. No, This is incorrect sorry to say. The key is to master this so you can find the (balance-point) between non-dual and dual thus you live AS the Trinity. Many beings get caught up in the "non-dual state" instead of remembering why they chose to be dual in the first place, when they remember and walk the dual state with non-dual awareness, the trinity is expressed.

That is when you truly become Enlightened, when you are fully immersed in duality yet simultaneously aware of oneness of all things. This is when you are truly alive, beauty is everpresent, divinity is everpresent.

This is when you are god in human form, this is when you have become a True Enlightened Master.

Excuse my way of verbal expression. I believe i could of expressed or written it better, i am sure someone can explain it to you in simpler detail and terms but as of right now this is how its all coming out so i hope it makes sense, at least in some way/shape/form.

All the best :)

B R E A T H E

@pluto Great thread, I loved that Bashar video you posted, the first one, it helped to put into simple words what I've experienced.

I also get your distinction between awakening and enlightenment, it certainly feels like after awakening there is still so much to learn about how to live from this understanding.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

8 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

@pluto Great thread, I loved that Bashar video you posted, the first one, it helped to put into simple words what I've experienced.

I also get your distinction between awakening and enlightenment, it certainly feels like after awakening there is still so much to learn about how to live from this understanding.

??

B R E A T H E

@pluto @abrakamowse Wanted to say thanks for how you responded to my post on this thread. It's so nice to read that in response to my view on non-dual stuff. It feels inclusive and loving and I actually had a real nice endorphin rush from your replies. Seriously. Felt good!