Master of disguise

One God

26 posts in this topic

If there is only one Consciousness/God/self then is all I am experiencing right now the only thing that’s true, and if we are all one, then how can “I” be sure that “you” are real or even if “I” am real? Am I truly alone? As of right now, I see my Self/Awareness as the one god that is. I have a lot to learn. Please send some insights. 

57 minutes ago, Master of disguise said:

all I am experiencing right now the only thing that’s true

Don't fool yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't fool yourself.

In the absolute sense, he’s right. One’s current experience is the highest, because everything else is just imagination (to him).

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Through mystical experience/mysticsm you can transcend your finite perspective and You become directly conscious of:

As God's perspective in form you are imagining all perspectives (as the Godhead)

Simultaneously you are being your own finite perspective

Simultaneously you are being each individual finite perspective

Simultaneously you are being pure potential - the formless.

Simultaneously you are being all of it at once.

Welcome to yourself - Infinity.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@How to be wise You mentioned a while back, the appearance does not go on appearing forever. If you realized that...how did you? What led you to realize this? Just curious man, thanks!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, How to be wise said:

In the absolute sense, he’s right. One’s current experience is the highest, because everything else is just imagination (to him).

Notice that any system for evaluating/classifying Truth is also imagination. So, imagination is saying that first person phenomenon is more truthful than second and third person phenomenon? What does that mean?

@Master of disguise You might find my comment useful.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Nahm Well, I first heard Byron Katie say it. Then I thought about it, then I experienced it myself.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise What was the experience like? Just curious because you, (and now apparently Byron) are the only ones I’ve heard realize this. That’s all, just curious. ?? Understandable if it’s too personal to share. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Well, why would you think that reality ‘goes on forever.’ That’s just pure fantasy. Consciousness is the only thing that exists. Nothing is hidden from you. To say that something goes on forever implies that reality is going on behind your back so to speak, and we all know that this is delusion. 

@How to be wise it's total Solipsism and i have experienced this too where everything ultimately loops back to you in a paradoxical strange loop which can't be escaped.  Where ultimately your direct experience IS God's perspective.

So in one aspect this is true but in another aspect if you accept concept as being no less real than direct experience you can understand in concept that there are other perspectives and that yours is indeed finite..a part of a bigger Mind.  And i experienced this directly as well and became directly conscious that i am being other perspectives simultaneously - where it was no longer just concept to me.

But the Solipsism as God (your point) is what i experienced last.

So its both.  Inifnity is a mofo.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Well, why would you think that reality ‘goes on forever.’ That’s just pure fantasy. Consciousness is the only thing that exists. Nothing is hidden from you. To say that something goes on forever implies that reality is going on behind your back so to speak, and we all know that this is delusion. 

Don’t be so quick to count out the notion of infinite reality and call it delusional. Many people here, including me, have experienced that it’s infinite. Now, Truth is relative, so if you’ve experienced reality as finite, that’s fine. But there’s no need to establish your Truth as Absolute and mine as delusion.