Grant NZ

Gods intentions

33 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

It's super dry xD

That is his style. He's very rigorous and detached. Very Zen-like, very masculine.

It has its pros and cons.

It's not that he's not loving. He is a loving guy. But the problem is he doesn't explicitly teach it. The word love is not part of his vocabulary, which is a problem from my POV.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Ralston just needs Jesus and a bit of Kali and he'll be good as new. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is his style. He's very rigorous and detached. Very Zen-like, very masculine.

It has its pros and cons.

It's not that he's not loving. He is a loving guy. But the problem is he doesn't explicitly teach it. The word love is not part of his vocabulary, which is a problem from my POV.

I honestly think you can be loving but not feeling it at all yourself (some close people often says that of me, and I feel nothing at all), which explains why he doesn't talk about it at all.

I highly doubt you can be "god realized" and not talking about it at all.

That's only speculation from my pov of course.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin yes I think if there’s no desire to feel ‘it’ as in universal love, this does not mean it is not there beyond feeling 

Ralston reveals something to me in his eyes haha 

I also find it problematic that he does not explicitly talk about God either.

He is God-realized but he keeps a lot of things unsaid.

He's got an autistic personality style.

No "one" being is ever going to be a complete manifestation or reflection of God, God realized or not. Sometimes what someone doesn't embody is as enlightening as what they do embody. After all God loves a world with contrast or else the world could not be. You don't miss the water until the well runs dry.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw God gives everything for Reality. His entire Being. Everything. ❤️

Don't worry Leo it is already done and it perfect and you know it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Leo Gura  have you read the 'discourses' by Meher Baba? I have not yet but I've opened it at random and he seems to lie in the direction that you are taking with your teachings - more 'feminine' and with care and love for humanity as a whole. He also emphasizes God as Infinite Love. As an excerpt, p.399: "Those who try to understand God through the intellect alone arrive at some cold and dry concept that misses the very essence of the nature of God. It is true that God is Infinite Knowledge, Infinite Existence, Infinite Power, and Infinite Bliss; but God is not understood in His essence until He is also understood as Infinite Love."

Edited by Petals

Love alone is actually what ultimately awakens someone.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

23 minutes ago, Petals said:

@Leo GuraAs an excerpt, p.399: "Those who try to understand God through the intellect alone arrive at some cold and dry concept that misses the very essence of the nature of God. It is true that God is Infinite Knowledge, Infinite Existence, Infinite Power, and Infinite Bliss; but God is not understood in His essence until He is also understood as Infinite Love."

Excellent!

That is precisely correct.

25 minutes ago, Petals said:

@Leo Gura  have you read the 'discourses' by Meher Baba? I have not yet but I've opened it at random and he seems to lie in the direction that you are taking with your teachings - more 'feminine' and with care and love for humanity as a whole. He also emphasizes God as Infinite Love. As an excerpt, p.399: "Those who try to understand God through the intellect alone arrive at some cold and dry concept that misses the very essence of the nature of God. It is true that God is Infinite Knowledge, Infinite Existence, Infinite Power, and Infinite Bliss; but God is not understood in His essence until He is also understood as Infinite Love."

So beautiful. Will give that a read. Thanks!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

57 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@mandyjw God gives everything for Reality. His entire Being. Everything. ❤️

Don't worry Leo it is already done and it perfect and you know it. 

EVERYBODY SING WITH ME!!! 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

He is an excellent teacher, but he is missing the most important and deepest aspect of awakening.

I used to think I was crazy to think so, now I know 100% that he does not understand existential Love.

Love and Truth are one. This realiziation is critical. It is the core of this work. Love is not merely a human emotion. Love is the entire reason for existence.

It's not just Ralston, I notice now that many Eastern spiritual schools do not properly understand or teach Love. Zen and Buddhism are guilty of this. Even Vedanta to some extent doesn't teach Love properly.

He talks about love halfway through this.

There are other places but I can't find them now.