GreenWoods

Psychedelics interfering with Spiritual Transmissions?

16 posts in this topic

Ramaji says that one shouldn't take Psychedelics in the months before getting RASA (the spiritual transmission) because they affect the energetic system and thus interfere with RASA. How about starting to take psychedelics after you are done with the spiritual transmissions, when you are on LOC 1000. That shouldn't be a problem (in terms of interference), right?

why don't you ask them about it? I also gotta say, their website looks sooo new-agey I don't know how to think of their services as legit (but I haven't had any experience so of course that's just me being a judgemental bitch lol).

Why hasn't anybody done a LOC ranking of various psychedelics? (I don't know much about the LOC stuff, but I remember that pretty much anybody can do it by some muscle testing thingy?)

also. they promote some emf protection pendant, the bioelectric shield, and if you google the name of it, the second result is a ncbi study that says it was a placebo

also, the girl looks like she pumped her lips with filler lol. a bit egoic right?

Not sure what RASA is but psychedelics do effect our bio-energetics. Ultimately, we only need one powerful experience. The others are choices because we did not decide to fully surrender and truly embody our natural state. I realize the longer time you stay away from any substance, the more you actually are able to truly relax embody the realized state. If you keep going back, its a choice/decision you have made, its not really needed.

Its only for your own passion/play because you do not fully believe in yourself enough to know your godliness is ever-present.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

On 7/11/2019 at 4:58 PM, Keyhole said:

Did they say that they don't find psychedelics legitimate, or just that it would interfere with their transmissions? 

Both

This is just speculation, but the reason they might not allow this is because psychedelics mess with your nervous system - and so if you are doing too many things to your nervous system at once, this can be dangerous.  You can get fried.

That makes sense. That means psychedelics and transmissions shouldn't be done at once, but doing psychedelics after the transmission should be fine then.

I would be cautious about mixing energies during the process - if you want to try it, you should!  Ultimately, it is your journey and there are no missteps.  If you want to try psychedelics afterwards, there are a lot of people on here who are very experienced with using them within a spiritual context and can help you stay safe.

thanks for your advice and help:)

On 7/11/2019 at 5:02 PM, pluto said:

Not sure what RASA is but psychedelics do effect our bio-energetics. Ultimately, we only need one powerful experience. The others are choices because we did not decide to fully surrender and truly embody our natural state. I realize the longer time you stay away from any substance, the more you actually are able to truly relax embody the realized state. If you keep going back, its a choice/decision you have made, its not really needed.

Its only for your own passion/play because you do not fully believe in yourself enough to know your godliness is ever-present.

I guess everyone has to find his own sweet spot on how often to take  psychedelics 

@GreenWoods Yes, i think most people fail with psychedelics and consciousness work because they try too much to copy everyone else and end up doing things from a mental attachment/calling rather than an inner/higher-calling which is completely at random rather than routine-like. Every 2 weeks, every 2 months ect.. It should come naturally and at random when it feels absolutely right on all levels mind/body/spirit or you only end up falling into your own trap/loop.

B R E A T H E

@GreenWoods There is a tendency to ‘claim’ the understanding or knowing of higher truths with psychedelics. Nothing “wrong” with that, but the shaktipat is a blissful not-knowing-ness, so the timing of the two might not be ideal as one might not have awareness to their barriers of knowing. I’d suggest finding someone who can offer the shaktipat as well as assist you in unwinding the things you know. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I guess going against their advice can already create some conflict, and thereby 'interfering', but the truth is that they can't transmit anything that isn't already inherent in you/here,

and psychedelics aren't inherently an obstacle, everyone trips on body regulated dmt at night to various degrees. 

Words and acts around this thing are always wonky, but their intention may not be bad, sounds silly what they say though.

Thank you guys! All helpful advice:)

On 7/11/2019 at 2:49 PM, Keyhole said:

Kali is all about decay

If she brings decay to my ego identification then I'm fine with that:D

On 7/13/2019 at 9:31 PM, pluto said:

@GreenWoods Yes, i think most people fail with psychedelics and consciousness work because they try too much to copy everyone else and end up doing things from a mental attachment/calling rather than an inner/higher-calling which is completely at random rather than routine-like. Every 2 weeks, every 2 months ect.. It should come naturally and at random when it feels absolutely right on all levels mind/body/spirit or you only end up falling into your own trap/loop.

@pluto I agree with this. I've only taken psychedelics twice since being on the spiritual path and it was always at moments when it felt like the universe was prompting me to take them. Both trips were life-changing.

The second one was incredible, I had been thinking about trying LSD for a while but being in a foreign country I had no idea how to find it. As I was on this social app, a profile appeared with a picture of weed, which was very weird, everyone always has a face pic. I opened the profile and the other pictures were of LSD tabs. I chatted with the guy and he was selling. It just felt right, it was a very strange "coincidence". Of course it was no coincidence :)

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

On 7/13/2019 at 10:31 AM, pluto said:

It should come naturally and at random when it feels absolutely right on all levels mind/body/spirit or you only end up falling into your own trap/loop.

Well said. It’s like a natural spontaneous calling of “it’s time” that’s synched with mind/body/spirit. I’ve done psyches without it being synched up and there is a different vibe. I agree that it can have a trap/loop element to it.

I ‘m better realizing the intuition of that integrated natural calling. Months could go by until that calling arises, or it could be tomorrow. 

On 7/11/2019 at 3:49 PM, Keyhole said:

There is something very strange about that couple.

I find it disturbing that they performed these transmissions on a small autistic child - too young to consent btw - and made the claims that they had "cured" this child.  One would think that the child should be accepted as they are.

new age devilry ego bullshit, often the case with most people practicing stuff like this. 

stay far away from any shaman or energy worker that preaches this mystical stuff and the ability to "heal" complex psychological varieties or "heal from afar, very dangerous to form paradigms and devote our own energy to getting lost in these mazes. they ultimately are just traps keeping us from reclaiming our own healthy self. 

@SunnyNewDay I don't know the story with the child. Perhaps the parents where very worried about their child and knew about Ramaji and his wife and thought they could help. And in case they actually could help then why should they refuse? Perhaps the situation for the child is now better (or perhaps not, I don't know). Of course they had to interfere and when is interfering justified? If your baby has cancer you also bring it to the doc who "interferes" and cures it, even though it is to young to consent. What can be justified and what not is relative. But someone has to make the desicion and if the parents were convinced it was right then why not do it.

About RASA, more than 500 received RASA and as far as I know everything went well. There sure are a lot of false gurus out there offering false services but to me RASA seems legit.

4 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

@SunnyNewDay I don't know the story with the child. Perhaps the parents where very worried about their child and knew about Ramaji and his wife and thought they could help. And in case they actually could help then why should they refuse? Perhaps the situation for the child is now better (or perhaps not, I don't know). Of course they had to interfere and when is interfering justified? If your baby has cancer you also bring it to the doc who "interferes" and cures it, even though it is to young to consent. What can be justified and what not is relative. But someone has to make the desicion and if the parents were convinced it was right then why not do it.

About RASA, more than 500 received RASA and as far as I know everything went well. There sure are a lot of false gurus out there offering false services but to me RASA seems legit.

about rasa, it's ego 

if you believed enough you could fly and i told you could fly if I worked my energy on you would you let me push you off a mountain after? 

anyone who markets their technique as a cure all is potentially very dangerous 

Edited by SunnyNewDay

2 hours ago, SunnyNewDay said:

if you believed enough you could fly and i told you could fly if I worked my energy on you would you let me push you off a mountain after? 

So you would say that one's level of consciousness doesn't increase with RASA? How can you know? Did you try it?

2 hours ago, SunnyNewDay said:

anyone who markets their technique as a cure all is potentially very dangerous 

they don't market it as a cure all