AdamDiC

I AM BITCHES!!!

28 posts in this topic

@Conrad you are basically saying - sure yours is special but not compared to what I've experienced. 

@Bryanbrax   THATS IT mr 13 year old :) you tell him off ahaha! they are exactly the same thing, different depthness of god :P but one in the same! if he hasn't accepted your void, then he has not completely realised his void :) 

40 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Inliytened1 @Conrad I don't know how many times i'll need to repeat this O.o and so i guess i'll repeat it as many times as it needs to be said

But we are god, not buddha or buddha consciousness 

we are "buddha nature" or in other simpler words, our nature is "void" 

to consider yourself to be a participant in void, is indeed devilry. 

not accepting your true nature with complete responsibility, is devilry 

Indeed. ? The goal of existence is to achieve "I am God" state as a genuine and permanent experience. If you can't be conscious that you are God without psycadelics, then indeed you have yet to realize God. You are God in all states of consciousness, at all time, eternally. Right now. 

Ground yourself. Glad you had a good time but that sounds as far as what it sounds like that’s what it was, a great time. 

Dont get cocky or arrogant with insights. Keep going. There’s more to these relative distinctions.

16 hours ago, hamedsf said:

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuu, fuck my EGO

@hamedsf fuck who's ego? It is the ego that creates a mental picture of "the ego" and says "fuck my ego" when actually it's all the ego and the only truth is silence. 

Edited by Aaron p