Mezanti

The coke ZERO Diet

13 posts in this topic

Ive been eating one really fatty steak and one olive oil heavy salad drinking 3 cans of diet coke a day for the past 3 weeks and i lost 14 pounds.

coke is unhealthy n shit, but i guess its something that helps keep you on track with your diet.

Umm i will not keep this up once i've lost all the weight.

past weight:89kg or 196 pounds

current weight: 81kg or 179 pounds

Goal weight 75kg or 165

10 minutes ago, Mezanti said:

Ive been eating one really fatty steak and one olive oil heavy salad drinking 3 cans of diet coke a day for the past 3 weeks and i lost 14 pounds.

You are most likely eating under your caloric requirement....ofcourse you lose weight, coke has nothing to do with it. 

This type of diet will slow down your metabolic rate gradually, once you get to your dream weight and start eating normally, the weight will start coming back. The diet coke is messing up with your blood sugar balance and aspartame with your neurotransmitters. 

EDIT: not hating just think you are rather trying to "cheat" the weightloss with get quick results type of diet. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 jokes  on you, i did this before, went from 106 kg to 90 and kept it like that. lol its probably because im young, and im fairly physically active, so my metabolism stays up to par. but youre right its unhealthy af.

@Michael569 my caloric intake is somewhere around 1000-1200 calories, and its super easy to stay within because of the coke zero serving as a substitute for sweet high calorie snacks.

@Mezanti 1000-1200 kcal is an extreme starvation diet. It's your health bud just be careful. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 i dont find it to be, studies show that individuals that under eat by 30-40 percent live healthier and longer

that would mean if i ate on average 2000 cals if i reduce that to 1200-1400 i would live optimally. 

2 hours ago, Mezanti said:

3 cans of diet coke a day

Poison. Haven't you noticed that drinking diet coke makes you more hungry xD?

Edited by Psyche_92

You might want to check out the slow carb diet from Tim Ferris. It's the most painless one to lose weight on in my opinion, it's way underrated. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

May I suggest shifting your focus from I want to lose weight to I actually want to be healthy?

You have to actually want it though.

Sailing on the ceiling 

I though aspartame was already banned in most "First world" countries for creating cancer... why the hell

@Moreira it should be but the lobby of coca cola and other toxic garbage is probably too strong for that to happen 

3 hours ago, Shiva said:

If losing weight is all that matters and health is secondary, chemotherapy would be an even better way to lose weight!

lol

Stay away from coke zero and other beverages with fake sweeteners like aspartame. Nasty unhealthy, neurotoxic shit. Drink water, the ultimate zero-calorie beverage.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@Mezanti You are correct that people and villages that were found to have exceptionally long lives around the world did eat roughly 1200 - 1800 calories but they ate 1. 90 - 100% plant based foods and 2. They did not eat or consume any processed foods or anything like you describe above, their foods were home and organically grown and nothing was bought from stores or processed. Everything came from the plant/tree and hand-processing when making bread and some fermented dairy. No machinery or chemicals were used. They also live in very healthy environment where the food, water and air is far cleaner than the city.

Your diet is quite unhealthy for your body/mind. It may work short term but long term you will suffer greatly. If you want to lose weight, only consume watery fruit and one large rainbow salad a day with a handful of nuts/seeds is the safest and most efficient way. You are probably looking at losing 5 - 10lbs a week this way.

The fastest way is to simply stop eating and just drink water/coconut water or high watery fruit but i would not advice this for the inexperienced. Here you are looking at losing 15 - 20lbs + a week.

Hope this helps

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E