Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Identity

Is it possible to become everything?

17 posts in this topic

After watching some contend of Christopher Bache (LSD scientist guy from Leo’s blog), I am thinking about whether it is possible to fully awaken. He talks about how his enlightenment experiences went deeper and deeper, until he realised it was an infinite progression with no way of reaching an end.

Leo also mentions his awakenings going deeper and deeper, even when the previous seemed ‘total’. 

Is there an end state? Is it possible to fully become god?

Or is maybe Christopher Bache’s realisation that there is no end (and no beginning) actually what makes the circle compleet?

I guess I’m chasing some kind of deep samadi state that will be ‘my end’.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

It’s possible to be all of it. However, it’s impossible to be aware of all of it. To be infinite means that, no matter how much of yourself you’re aware of, there’s always more to be aware of. It never ends. 

So Absolute Being is possible but Absolute Awakening isn’t. Awakening never ends because what you are never ends. There’s always more of yourself to awaken to and explore cause you’re infinite. You can never fully grasp the Truth of what you are

Edited by Synchronicity

@Identity your painting with a broad brush.  Infinity has no ending and no beginning.  It created itself.  You as your limited perspecive can easily get lost in this.

That said, you can become conscious directly - not thru concept - that you ARE it.  By removing the veil of the ego leaving only your true nature.  (Washing yourself of yourself) 

You discover that you are everything.  You are all perspectives.  Oneness.

So as the Absolute you are conscious of Absolutes.   

Upon return to your limited form you are just that - limited.  

From your limited perspective you are like Mario inside the game - you still can't reach outside the game in normal states of consciousness - only now you are aware that you are the game.   

So where i think you are going is to permanently be the Absolute as the Absolute.   A permanent non-dual state?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Identity said:

Is it possible to become everything?

You can't become what you already are. You can only experience and realize True Nature.

unborn Truth

2 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

You can't become what you already are. You can only experience and realize True Nature.

Everyone does a mistake. From an unenlightened perspective it will looks like you become, but the deeper you go in this spirtual path you will only realized you was the thing the whole time.

It is by your own design that you limited your perspective.  You just aren't conscious of that from your POV precisely so you could reside as you in your current state of consciousness - and one day experience the beauty of waking up to yourself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Identity Just notice what you're really asking for. If you become all of it, then you will no longer be a human having a life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thank you all for the replies. This post made me realize the answer to a question that has been lying under the surface for me for quite some time. I've made a post before discussing my doubt between going deeper into consciousness work or focussing on 'my life'. I believe I framed it as 'realizing life is a dream' and 'mastering the dream'.

I am choosing my priority for the next couple of years will be on mastering my life. I am at a critical point in my life, where the decisions and effort I put in will have a huge impact on what trajectory I will be headed in. 

I made a calculation, with the combination of business, master, teaching, habits, etc. I have scheduled from September onwards I will make a jump of like 20% in 'productivity' (I have a system with which I track my progress). In addition to that, I am also dating a cute girl ^_^. So if I want to succeed in all of my endeavors I won't have time for a lot of spirituality. 

Also, I feel that with the consciousness work, meditation, theory, psychedelics, yoga, etc., of the last two years, I went through an upsurge that kind of made my life fall apart in a sense. Now it has crystallized at a new level. Quite stable relationships, cognitive functioning, states, etc.

Of course this distinction/duality can't be made as simplistic as I just put it here. Also, it doesn't mean there won't be any energy going towards it. It just means that for now it won't be my priority. I think it's good to clarify this for myself, otherwise, I might find myself torn between the two, not being able to formalize a clear vision.

I'm only just in my twenties, so I will FOR SURE be back to it. The things I have realized, the way my reality has changed, there is no way spirituality won't be back as the nr. 1 priority.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

On 03/07/2019 at 7:16 PM, Synchronicity said:

It’s possible . However, it’s impossible to see all of it.

Contradictory BS. Therefore it's not possible.

On 03/07/2019 at 6:35 PM, Identity said:

After watching some contend of Christopher Bache (LSD scientist guy from Leo’s blog), I am thinking about whether it is possible to fully awaken. He talks about how his enlightenment experiences went deeper and deeper, until he realised it was an infinite progression with no way of reaching an end.

Leo also mentions his awakenings going deeper and deeper, even when the previous seemed ‘total’. 

Is there an end state? Is it possible to fully become god?

Or is maybe Christopher Bache’s realisation that there is no end (and no beginning) actually what makes the circle compleet?

I guess I’m chasing some kind of deep samadi state that will be ‘my end’.

No, it's not. Take the apple as an example of utter oneness.  Apple is made of parts, an atom of apple is just an atom of the apple, if we were all of the apple (as a monistic interpretation), a whole big red one ball , then I would be an atom that would be contained at quantum to form the apple, you would be another. Each part of the apple would be totally unknown and outside of the others, so that would make of what is the whole "apple" . It's complete stupid to even think about an atom of the apple being the apple if the apple is formed of many separated atoms, even tho they were all contained at quantum scale to form the whole and each subdivision entangled only to the atom by its side. 

And that's a deeeeeper "oneness" example.

But regards reality.. life, universe, objects, computer, etc, etc .. and beings/life. Is utterly another room of discussion.. Btw, the apple is just an apple, not "absolute"

You're welcome.

Edited by DualityTheory

On 03/07/2019 at 7:45 PM, ajasatya said:

Y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶blah balh ̶T̶r̶u̶e̶ ̶bullshit.̶ 

Says the guy typing on a phone.

On 03/07/2019 at 7:27 PM, Inliytened1 said:

@Identity 

everything.  oneness. Blah Blah perspectives. 

So if you become as sponge bob. You see patrick.   

QUOTE: Mario can't reach outside the game in normal states of consciousness - only now Mario believes he is the game.   

So people. The "Inlyitened" guy is using false analogies for reality, using games as example.  

He forgot that his example, which is already a  false analogy simply doesn't work, as 'Mario' is simply another one of the 'bits' in the ROM data if the game, there is no "game" without the "bits", and the game is only formed by the separated bits, and mario is, again, only one of the bits. Mario can NEVER be anything else in the game, mario has its specific bits and other bits work to function other parts, nothing to do with Mario bits. And. Again, there is no "game" without their bits, it's completely nonsensical to say a single bit can form a game. Other bits are necessary.

And that is from the false analogy. Of the person who loves to promote some idealistic notion of some "absolute" 

Mario is entire video game not just someone in it. Mario doesn't know that while in Video game. 

Enlightenment =video game shuts off

Then Video game starts again with Mario realizing it was all me. Good luck jumping on those ? ever again. 

Imagine going to scientist who beleives Reality is computer simulation. 

No man Reality is Pure Love. 

No it's simulation. 

Should join Academia of Science guess I will get mocked so God damn hard. 

What a joke. 

Years and years of research (and it points to IT but they are just blind to see it) which proves it's simulation. 

Where is your research. 

Well ❤️ maybe? 

Imagine Leo. 

Where is your evidance? 

Here it is just plug it in your ass. 

????????????

Spilled out coffee God damn. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

If you were to become everything, it would mean you always were everything.  Everything includes everything, so there's no opposite. So no, it's not possible.

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay