Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pouya

Are chakras actual? I get high pressures on the forehead.

30 posts in this topic

This happens when I get so mindful and present and it has been like this for months. But recently it has became more noticable.

I don't think chakras are actual but I know them as a spiritual concept to balance mind and body for awakening.

Edited by Pouya

The answer is no they aren’t on the paradigms of anything before turquoise. Yes at stage turquoise and then no again at stages higher than turquoise. 

And the twist is: even at turquoise it is not. But I’m only adding this in for information. It doesn’t benefit your question. 

@Pouya Kundalini energy - which i call Being - is real.  It is a blissful, dissolving/tingling type sensation.  When this becomes Total the ego collapses leaving pure Being.

For some the flood gates may open all at once - for others - different areas, or chakras, can open one at a time.

So yes.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Pouya Yes, I started experiencing exactly that a couple years ago and has increased with intensity; especially if I focus on the present moment. 

I have read online that this is a "third eye opening". Whether thats true or not, I dont know. Regardless, it is something very real.

@Inliytened1 kundalini energy is not being. It is jargon used to prove the paradigm of non duality. It is a false being. 

Again created by imagination to reach a specific consciousness level. 

@Aakash The thing is turquoise is very vast and big so that happens : )

When you feel it is the collapse into Being - that's why i call it Being.

It is definitely not false anything.  When it becomes total its enlightenment.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 fair enough, you aren’t wrong with what you said. Just only partially correct. 

You do not know what total enlightenment is. 

Edited by Aakash

@Pouya I’ve had a kundalini experience once and I hallucinated a flower. It is natural dmt released from your pineal gland, as a result of intense focus on a particular chakra, in this case kundalini. Which then distorts your boundaries between real and non real or makes you aware of a truer self, as your reality has crumbled. 

Stablising this energy is basically another tool to again, getting to a non dual state of consciousness  

@Aakash

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Pouya getting to a non dual state of consciousness  

?

Getting where? 

Isn't THAT actual state right now. ?

Trust me on this Dog Guru Best guru. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Yes, it's probably why we identify a chakra there, but don't get hung up on the forehead pressure thing, it's just another sensation.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@zeroISinfinity ? reality exsist Through assumptions. It’s the only reason you can function in a non dual state. 

26 minutes ago, Pouya said:

@Inliytened1 what is actually kundalini? 

It is you imagining yourself out of existence.  The form being extracted from formlessness

Pure Bliss.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Aakash i love you man so do i don't know why you are being so ornery unless your not happy within yourself...i didn't say total enlightenment i said pure Being becoming total leaving itself.

No more Aakash.

You shouldn't judge other's enlightenment worry about yourself.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 alright I’ll stop, bro I’m tots satisfied, I’m just being me really lol. At this point in life, I’ve just given up with ever agreeing with people. It’s nice while it lasts but it’s limited pleasure for myself. It’s positive projection ?? And the start of conscious war fare. All paradigms must die eventually and I’m preparing for starting wars against other paradigms. ♟ 

Aaaw that's a tricky one.
I'd say both yes and no - it is a strange loop :P
Shoot clear light through a prism and you get a rainbow.
The chakras are like the individual colours of that rainbow. Do they exist on their own? Not really.
The chakras are a reflection of the mind-matrix used for creation. They are the different aspects of the divine (clear/white light).
With kundalini and nondual states they merge back into One (or "None" if you prefer).
It is possible to perceive reality through the lens/layer of pure energy/chakras/nadis. Had a few of these experiences myself.
So are chakras really real? Yes... no..
Do you really exist? :)