themovement

Hypergamy

57 posts in this topic

regarding Leos new video, can I re-iaminage the dynamics of hypergamy ? How can I do this? I want to have the dynamics in favour of me and not just my genetics. I want to believe this new way

@themovement

You must first realise that hypergamy is imaginary. And that there isn't such thing in reality.

Baby-step your way. Don't worry, you're not going to miss anything.

Meditate.

Edited by Truth Addict

Once a cuck, always a cuck :D

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 hour ago, Truth Addict said:

@themovement

You must first realise that hypergamy is imaginary. And that there isn't such thing in reality.

Baby-step your way. Don't worry, you're not going to miss anything.

Meditate.

Ok I get that, can it be re imagined to not be the way it is? Leo said in his latest video that everything is imagined so I get that even hypergamy itself is imagined. Hard to get your head around as hypergamy has its scientific stats but even since is imagined according to Leo. I have started meditating, starting with 20 mins per day. 

@Preetom I'm yet to write my 2000ug LSD report, you will eat your words

6 minutes ago, themovement said:

@Preetom I'm yet to write my 2000ug LSD report, you will eat your words

Looks like that 2k ug went to waste if one still believes those so called shady ''scientific stats" have anything to do with the quality of one's life

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

15 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Looks like that 2k ug went to waste if one still believes those so called shady ''scientific stats" have anything to do with the quality of one's life

Can't deny the tinder analytics's and the marriage statistics match up with hypergamy theory. Again believe what you want.

3 minutes ago, themovement said:

Can't deny the tinder analytics's and the marriage statistics match up with hypergamy theory. Again believe what you want.

Your mindset here is why hypergamy exists and is a problem for you. 

9 minutes ago, themovement said:

Again believe what you want.

Why don't you??

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Hypergamy is only one way to interpret data. There are other ways to interpret the same data.

29 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Your mindset here is why hypergamy exists and is a problem for you. 

But with enough conciousness work I can re imagine hypergamy ? Do you not worry about marriage ?

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@themovement why don't you tell us how you would like to reimagine hyoergamy in your favor. 

I would make it less brutal, its all about superior genetics. I would make it so people love for the personality, and before anyone says go to the gym bro ive done that and its bullshit.

45 minutes ago, themovement said:

I would make it less brutal, its all about superior genetics. I would make it so people love for the personality, and before anyone says go to the gym bro ive done that and its bullshit.

Does hypergamy suggest that by marrying a superior person your genes will express different and build you a better body? Or is it mainly concerned about the offspring

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance Genetically superior people will only marry other genetically superior people. Either I change my genetics or re imagine the dynamics of hypergamy. 

10 minutes ago, themovement said:

@seeking_brilliance Genetically superior people will only marry other genetically superior people. Either I change my genetics or re imagine the dynamics of hypergamy. 

How do you determine who possesses superior genetics and who doesn't?

15 hours ago, Natasha said:

How do you determine who possesses superior genetics and who doesn't?

@Natasha Hypergamy theory says for men its people with good bone density and structure, wide jaw, athletic, tall and white