Natasha

If You Want True Love, Stop Doing This One Thing

40 posts in this topic

Truth.

Jack Butler gives you a full scoop on the mater.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want true love stop clickbait?

Its the only thing I got from it. sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Natasha Beautiful :)


Hard times create strong men. 
Strong men create good times. 
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True Love is always wanting what's best for someone, even if it doesn't include you. The sooner you realize this, the easier it becomes to let go, integrate the lesson, move on and bloom!


B R E A T H E

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pluto Yes, that's what basically the guy says in the video. 

A lot of people fall in love while on the high from the newness of the romance and think that's true love. Only to realize a few months into investing emotionally/physically/financially that the idealized person wasn't really what they thought they were. Back down to reality again.

As a result, many hearts get broken because of this unconscious dynamic and brings them not a inch closer to the true love they are looking for.

To see the real person behind a pretty/handsome face takes time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Natasha said:

@pluto Yes, that's what basically the guy says in the video. 

A lot of people fall in love while on the high from the newness of the romance and think that's true love. Only to realize a few months into investing emotionally/physically/financially that the idealized person wasn't really what they thought they were. Back down to reality again.

As a result, many hearts get broken because of this unconscious dynamic and brings them not a inch closer to the true love they are looking for.

To see the real person behind a pretty/handsome face takes time.

Maybe being totally honest from the start can make that way easier :ph34r:


If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shin said:

Maybe being totally honest from the start can make that way easier :ph34r:

That would be ideal, ofc.

But most of the people are not advanced/evolved enough not to only be willing to reveal their volnurable self to a new potential partner, but also to be able to accept the unlovable parts of the other person. It's only after you fall hook and sinker for the idealized version of them (during the infatuation process, which is still an important part of a relationship), that we are able to effectively compromise for and unconditionally accept the unveiled person in front of us.

Love becomes a choice once the honeymoon phase ends and real relationship work begins.

You and M are going to make it, I have good feeling about it B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am literally afraid to actually love someone deeply for the second time... Cuz I feel hurt and obsessed with the person I love.... I am always in anxiety... i feel disturbed when talking to someone


🐮IngitScooby 🦁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ingit said:

I am literally afraid to actually love someone deeply for the second time... Cuz I feel hurt and obsessed with the person I love.... I am always in anxiety... i feel disturbed when talking to someone

It's not love it's attachment.

Google the difference 🙂


If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now