Conrad

100g Magic truffles

36 posts in this topic

do it.. hahaha! I will wait what will happen to you... message me

Edited by John Iverson

I did the same thing you are about to do. I'm from Norway as well. I flew to Amsterdam and made truffle tea out of 150g truffles (they sell them wet i'm pretty sure).

It was a really intense experience, and I must have lost my mind at some point. Looking back it was a bit too much, but sort of necessary

The smarter thing to do is to buy 1/2 packs and leave it at that. Out of all the strains I've tried, Hollandia is 100% the way to go.

For the record:  at the time i had done truffles three times, so only minor previous experience. Please do not go fully heroic until you have some experience. 

2 hours ago, ThomasT said:

I did the same thing you are about to do. I'm from Norway as well. I flew to Amsterdam and made truffle tea out of 150g truffles (they sell them wet i'm pretty sure).

It was a really intense experience, and I must have lost my mind at some point. Looking back it was a bit too much, but sort of necessary

The smarter thing to do is to buy 1/2 packs and leave it at that. Out of all the strains I've tried, Hollandia is 100% the way to go.

For the record:  at the time i had done truffles three times, so only minor previous experience. Please do not go fully heroic until you have some experience. 

He don't want to listen.. so okay gooo man!! ? I am excited what experience you will encounter there... i am like you before but after a trip from marijuana that is intense i don't want anymore take higher dose if i am not yet ready... it is so strong that i don't want to try it again.. if you want that to happen haha sure dude!! Hahahha sureeeeee!!! Goodluck hahahahha i know how bad it is based on my experience

Why does god do this to himself... ?

It seems gods favorite pastime is dreaming up that it is god ?

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Conrad Start with 15 grams, that's heavy enough, you will probably just pass out on 100. 

1 hour ago, Hsinav said:

@Conrad Start with 15 grams, that's heavy enough, you will probably just pass out on 100. 

I started at 18 grams HAHAAHHAHA.. AND HIM WANTS TO BEAT MY 18 grams to 100 hahahah let him hhahahahaah

Edited by John Iverson

Overkill, overkill, overkill... The more fucked up you will be, the less you are able to integrate from any awakening experience under the influence of mushrooms. What is the point, if after endangering your mental health in a quite serious manner, the only thing you can say is "wtf just happened".

Do yourself a favour and read erowids vault of trainwreck trip disasters of mushrooms and you will encounter the big three all over the place: arrogance, overdose and reclesness. Read the more blissfull and overall more usable ones, and the dose is almost allway a more moderate one. 

I am saying this from the perspective of awakening. If you would want to dive into the deep end of the pool just for its sake, then, well do what you gotta do. But its not as simple with awakening purposes. 

By all means, dose big, dose heroic even but do it in an intelligent manner. Ramp it up over the years. If you scare the literal shit out of yourself with that trip, you wont possibly be able to trip with any substance anymore, maybe ever. 

Edited by molosku

If you decide on your dose recklessly, then what you get is exactly what is needed to put you back in your place.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Tnx for the advises but 100g is coming. There are several personal reasons why I'm doing this, the most important is for the exictment of it and what reality can do, which is of infinite possibilities. 

1 hour ago, tsuki said:

If you decide on your dose recklessly, then what you get is exactly what is needed to put you back in your place.

That's what I want. Fully back on my place, having my ego wrecked. 

3 hours ago, Hsinav said:

15g is nothing. I will not pass out I assure you, only the gods knows what will happen. 

2 hours ago, Consilience said:

Truth is right now, is it not?

Yes, only if you are conscious of it. This aware moment right now is God but only if you are conscious of it. 

18 minutes ago, Toby said:

no.

Okay. 

Locking this because it is dangerous and sets a bad example for others.

This is egotiatical and not what Actualized.org is about.

You can do whatever you want on your own but please don't give our work here a bad name, as this ruins psychedelics for others. We want to demonstrate responsible and safe use of psychedelics.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.