pluto

Absolute Surrender

8 posts in this topic

I am a child of nature, a nature spirit i am. I surrender myself to the natural design and the natural flow of the universe in which allows me to surrender the ego and embody the soul, which in turn allows one to tap into the cellular memory beyond that of a singular lifetime.

I become timeless, i become formless, i become infinite and truly intelligent in my flow and design, thus i can express self in ways of such high degree that most find it challenging to accept that without direct experience and or lifetimes of practice i am able to perform flawlessly in my arts, but what most fail to understand is that when you truly surrender to nature, when you surrender to source and truly embody a higher level awareness, there is no need for a specific or direct experience in this particular lifetime as your cellular memory and DNA activates to a multidimensional level where one taps into other other lifetimes in which you are already a master of your arts.

The supreme, the divine, is all within us, we do not need to evolve, we simply need to "tune-within", where we become aware and embody thus remember and refine our methods of mastery to bring darkness into the light, raising the frequency of love and ascension in this NOW.

We are the ascended masters, we are the warriors of the rainbow and we do not accept anything but perfection as perfection is what we are at our core.

My Unconditional Love to you.

Namaste!

B R E A T H E

@pluto There is nothing to remember because nothing has been forgotten.

Oh hey, i have learned a lot from your posts in the past!

Thank you so much for all that you have shared with us.

We are warriors of rainbow. We are the legion.... of unicorns and zen devils. 

Share the unicorn ?❤️

On 6/23/2019 at 9:56 AM, cetus56 said:

@pluto There is nothing to remember because nothing has been forgotten.

Well said my friend, love you all <3

B R E A T H E