SQAAD

Leo, If Reality is an Imagination Why do some imaginations overlap and others don't?

20 posts in this topic

Ok so if i'm imagining that im dead then also simultaneously i must be imagining that i am the griefing mother and friends. I can see how God could do that simultaneously since it's one dream.

BUT there are other instances where you might be imagining that spiders are crawling under your skin. In this case ONLY you will be IMAGINING this stuff BUT nobody else around you will see the spiders.

Does that prove that there is some distinction between Actual Reality vs Fantasy/Delusion?

You can create a distinction if you'd like, but there really is none. What is it that is experiencing everything? Some animals see things we can't see. At the end of the day this is all experience at its core. One person experiencing what another isn't doesn't invalidate the experience. Reality vs fantasy is creating some distinction between self and other. Between one experience and the next. 

There are many levels to imagination. Some imagination is very surface level, like when you imagine the Earth is flat. Some imagination is very deep, like when you imagine that you were born or that your parents are real.

Most of your imagination is outside your personal human will, therefore you call it "physical reality" or "other". What you mean here is that it's other to you as an ego self. But as God you have locked your out from your own full power so that you could create this limit human form. Sort of like how a computer OS can lock out applications from accessing all of a computer's internals, for security purposes.

You are not currently in a state of consciousness which gives you access to your own deepest levels of imagination. You only have access to the "human" levels right now. Until you change your state.

It's almost like you're world class genius who uses his genius to act like a retarded person. Your act is so convincing that you actually think you're retarded when in fact you are a genius with an infinite IQ.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Most of your imagination is outside your personal human will, therefore you call it "physical reality". As God you have locked your out from your own full power so that you could create this human form. 

Thanks for Fucking answer why I re appear as human. But this answer is also imagination. Ok got them all. Time to be One, total full mature equinimity and Joy. 

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are not currently in a state of consciousness which gives you access to your own deepest levels of imagination. You only have access to the "human" levels right now. Until you change your state.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Does it mean that there are levels which I can achieve where I can create and do whatever I want? Sort of like in a lucid dream? I mean creating whole worlds and scenarios on the fly so that they look and feel as real as it can get.

Edit: in all my devilish ways, of course

Edited by PaveDark

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Human life or any life is clear reduction in level of Consciousness. Everything done in purpose of Creation.That is what sense of self fundamentally is. Shame that God has to put himself into such trance and suffering to create World. 

15 minutes ago, PaveDark said:

@Leo Gura Does it mean that there are levels which I can achieve where I can create and do whatever I want? Sort of like in a lucid dream? I mean creating whole worlds and scenarios on the fly so that they look and feel as real as it can get.

Edit: in all my devilish ways, of course

It's actually more radical than that. You can achieve a state of consciousness so total that you realize you always ARE doing precisely what you want. So if someone is sawing your leg off, you can be conscious that you (as God) are doing that to yourself. Because EVERYTHING that happens is God's Will and it is all Absolutely Good and done out of pure Love. It is a love that you as a human cannot fathom or embody because it is infinite.

When you are that conscious, there is no need to exert your own personal human will. Whatever happens, however it happens, becomes fine by you because you realize THAT is your will.

By defintion, anything that happens is your will. Not your human will, but your God's Will.

Your personal will must be surrendered completely so that whatever the universe does becomes your will.

6 minutes ago, PaveDark said:

@Leo Gura Does it mean that there are levels which I can achieve where I can create and do whatever I want? 

Answer is and might shock you Yes, but there is a twist in this. Well God is not stupid. 

Your power rises only when your actions are more closer to Truth. So since you are not really a self ?. This might give you clue. 

@PaveDark No you are not a puppet, what you really are is source of existance itself nd existance itself since those two are not separated. 

Note to @Nahmsee I do not hide anything.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

I'm coming up against an issue which kind of ties in with this. Since I'm hallucinating everything into being including all the spiritual teachers, how can I trust them and follow their advice? I could be making them talk bullshit and not even realise it.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun It is not hallucination it is Love. This right here right now is Love. 

It is not called Spirit without a good reason. Yes it is Ephemeral empty it is not physical at all. 

1 hour ago, PaveDark said:

@Leo Gura @zeroISinfinity  Thank you for your answers.

I guess, "I" am just a muppet then. And muppets can't do real magic.

You are God creating muppets. That's real magic ;)

@Leo Gura so does that mean when you become god, you’re not as good at surviving in this world because you just don’t care enough as you would as a human being? 

Like if someone was sawing my leg off while being god conscious, if its all good and done out of pure love, and I want it and welcome it, then why would I stop it? and if I don’t stop it that would mean I’d be less capable of surviving? 

Plus I can think of a thousand things that can kill you lol 

Edited by zunnyman

@zunnyman You wouldn't really care. But your body would still have preferences. It has instinctive programming to avoid stuff which endangers survival. So in practice you will survive just fine because your body has an intelligence of its own and it's not going to do something as stupid as sawing your own leg off. But at the same time, you will be at peace with the prospect of the body dying. You can survive without being attached to survival.

What happens to the body become irrelevant when you're conscious enough because you're so conscious you know that you're not limited to the body. The body is like clothing you are wearing. The body is God's jacket.

@Shadowraix Do you beat your heart?

@zunnyman Potentiality... .0000001 degree in that direction and you find yourself having 10 all inclusive solutions at the ready, when you would have struggled for 1 decent self serving solution before. Survival wise, your level of competing is no longer fair, while the inherent nature of all inclusiveness, of course, keeps it fair. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Shadowraix Do you beat your heart?

haha I meant what is usually controlled by the conscious mind. Sort of like being a backseat driver.

I've had some afterglow experiences back when I experimented with dissociatives where I could choose to consciously control my body or just sit back like it was on autopilot like "I" as an observer was just on for the ride. This might hint to me that the observer usually is very deeply involved with the story the body creates.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@zunnymanThe body is like clothing you are wearing. The body is God's jacket.

Would this render my beliefs, memories, identifications, and stories nothing more and nothing less than jacket buttons? 

Edited by Brenzo2