Aakash

OMFG i'm creating the whole of REALITY IN MY HEAD

71 posts in this topic

^_^ i just woke up, i feel like an idiot for posting so much yesterday, especially my awakening review lol. 

You're deluded because I am sitting right here reading this. I am just a figment of your imagination but you are just a figment of mine also.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

LOL so true, definitely deluded again! but i released some heavy emotions that were pent up in my body! so there were many positives! what does it sound like to read what i wrote, does it sound like i'm crazy! i hate being called crazy LOL 

Just now, Aakash said:

LOL so true, definitely deluded again! but i released some heavy emotions that were pent up in my body! so there were many positives! what does it sound like to read what i wrote, does it sound like i'm crazy! i hate being called crazy LOL 

I understand where you're coming from as I experienced similar on just 2 grams of mushroom. If it were definitely true that you're all alone creating fake people to keep you company, then that's just really sad. Sure, if all of your family have passed away and you have no friends then you've nothing to lose.

I still treat others with compassion because I think they are just perspectives within consciousness even if there is no material substance to them.

Leo has said himself

When I am fully conscious, there is no one left to awaken. All my work is self-entertainment.

If that's how he thinks of his followers I wonder how quickly he'd change his tune if every single one of us just left?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

11 hours ago, Aakash said:

and then i just dropped all concepts and kept my mind quite for like 5 minutes yesterday, opened up a portal into the now yesterday

@Aakash  As a teen I had a teacher that taught us how to relax. That was my first introduction to "meditation". It was good. She explained us how to relax the body, and when we were on class we kept asking her to do a relax session in class, so we didn't have to study at that time hahahaha...

But the thing is that when I arrived home I did that relaxation technique in my room while lying on my bed.

And I could relax so much that I didn't feel my body. I got scared in the beginning, because as a teen I never had that sensation before of not feeling my body. But then I got accustomed to it and I did it more and more frequently until I become an expert in relaxing. I could relax while waiting in line, while sitting in the bus, etc...

But then I stopped doing it, and when I read your thread I decided to give it a try again, but doing what you said. Dropping all concepts and keeping the mind quiet.

And it was almost immediately that I didn't feel the body again. And suddenly something came to my mind, and it was...

wait! It is not that you relax and you can't feel the body.

YOU DON'T HAVE A BODY!!!

awesome!

Thanks!

-_-

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse Yes this is why i don't meditate, i hate waiting around ... its so difficult meditating and trying to get results. 

A) because you don't know what your looking for

b) because you have an active mind 

meditation done correctly is meditation + intent 

and that intent is to remove the shackles of you from other. in other words, anything that you can think of that is you during meditation , let it pass, it is not you. and eventually youll reach a point where. You are being, because nothing around you is real anymore including your body

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@abrakamowse Yes this is why i don't meditate, i hate waiting around ... its so difficult meditating and trying to get results. 

A) because you don't know what your looking for

b) because you have an active mind 

meditation done correctly is meditation + intent 

and that intent is to remove the shackles of you from other. in other words, anything that you can think of that is you during meditation , let it pass, it is not you. and eventually youll reach a point where. You are being, because nothing around you is real anymore including your body

Cool, I was impressed how fast I realized that. I will continue dropping concepts and see what happens.

In fact nothing happens, but you get my point. Hehehe... thanks for sharing your insights!!!

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Mikael89 I honestly think the best way to do it, is to take 100% responsibility for your life. If you can't , you cannot see how you yourself are creating it and then see it in others aswell. 

the second part is to understand that anything you ever know is only a concept, and is not the truth- so you have to throw all concepts out of the window

the third part is realising that all concepts have equal value, I.E there equally as bullshit as anything else you can think of. For example these two sentences are equally as bullshit and do not have the slightest bit of difference in their relativity 

- i am 10 

- donald trump is a narcissistic fuck 

These two thoughts you create in your reality have no distinctions between them 

@abrakamowse the tao spoken is not the tao. 

anything you've ever learnt is not it, it can not be put into words, because it is itself it. So concepts work for good dualistic understanding , but if you want truth, you have no choice but to stop all concepts and do the practices 

you see the importance of the concepts that leo teaches is to quite the intellectual mind 

for me, i've contemplated so much, how deep reality is that i don't feel the need to add any more concepts to my understanding of how reality works dualistically. My last question was, trying to simulate what nothing wants. and now i've come up with my answer. ULTIMATELY it is false, the truth can not be spoken in words. still i can give others the passion to start doing spiritually more seriously and actually enjoy doing it. 

However, i had reached a point yesterday, where i was conscious that simply everything i knew was not the ACTUAL TRUTH and thats when my mind went quite. when you have no need to ask anymore question because you know, no amount of answers you get is the answer to what you seek, then your mind is quite 

this is why they say the seeker is himself the issue 

because he seeks, what he seeks is never it 

its only in an act of surrender one finds the truth. 

But this is traditionally, i was simply just aware of how reality works and thats how i got where i was, i was consciously aware it was happening to me. but this is like my 9th awakening so it took a long time to get here. my conceptualisation is not conceptualisation, because i live it in my reality. SOme thing i hypothesis and extrapolate. But i when i contemplate, i'm in a constant mode of self inquiry, like i do it like most of the day, so its changing my identification constanty. Its not a mental concept to me. SO if i say i'm god, i don't believe i'm god , i am god . and this is how i was able to get there by understanding how reality works and following what leo has to say about what the absolute truth is. 

But ofcourse, even leo himself is bullshitting. His words are his experience. But what he experienced can not be put into words. Simply he can only attempt. 

Sorry @Aakash but this thread is doing more harm than good to you. Too much wording already. Watch the struggle of the mind for now. It's a roller-coaster!

unborn Truth