Aakash

OMFG i'm creating the whole of REALITY IN MY HEAD

71 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Preetom BUT I STILL DONT KNOW THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS

WHAT AM I , 

I CAN'T FIND A WAY TO DESCRIBE MYSELF 

LIKE THERES NOTHING THAT I CAN DO THAT WILL PORTRAY THIS SENSE OF BEING THAT I HAVE 

LIKE IF I USE WORDS, ITS NOT IT 

ANY EXPRESSIONS IS NOT IT, 

EVEN IF I SAY I'M CONFUSED, I'M JUST IMAGINING A SELF THATS CONFUSED AND MINDFUCK 

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK 

I CAN'T TELL YOU WHO I AM? 

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHO I AM PLEASE

I'M NOT GOD, I'M NOT ANYTHING, LIKE I'M LITERALLY NOTHING! WTF 

The jokes are on you, joker ;)

You're eternally condemned to shine outwards 

As long as you are there, that is.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

HOW ARE YOU IMAGINING EVERYTHING. THE END.

YOU ARE NOTHING IMAGING EVERYTHING 

NOT EVEN THAT

YOU ARE JUST NOTHINGNESS. THE END

BUT THAT DOESN'T EVEN JUSTIFY IT 

FORRRR FUCKKKKK SAKEESSS 

LET ME EXPRESS IT YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER

NOW I'M JUST SWEARING AT MYSELF 

AAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH I LITERALLY JUST IMAGINED "OTHER" INTO EXSISTENCE JUST TO CALL MYSELF A COCKSUCKER 

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

IM THE FUNNEST NOTHINGNESS TO EVER GRACE REALITY 

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

BIGGING UP NOBODY HERE, 

"KNOCK KNOCK 

WHO'S THERE

NOBODY 

NOBODY WHO 

..... SILENCE... 

OHH THAT NOBODY "

AAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH

OMFG IM HILARIOUS

Edited by Aakash

I'M DONE, I GIVE UP, I CAN'T EXPRESS WHAT IT IS I AM BEING 

WHAT DO I DO NOW .... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

THERES NOTHIGN TO FUCKING DO 

@Leo Gura WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

THERES NOTHING TO DO. 

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK, 

AWWW MAN, YOUR THE ONLY OTHER THING I SEE AS "OTHER" IN NOTHINGNESS 

I ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO KILL YOU MAN 

YOU WERE SUCH A BIG IMPACT ON MY LIFE 

AND I'M ACTUALLY REALLY GREATFUL, 

IM ACTUALLY CRYING, SO IT LOOKS LIKE IN THE END I DID SEE YOU AS MY MENTOR/ GURU 

BUT NOW I HAVE TO KILL YOU 

AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO 

FEELING QUIET UPSET 

I CAN TELL I'VE GONE BACK INTO EGO FORM 

SO THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING

@Leo Gura YOU KNOW 

I FUCKING TOLD EVERYONE THERE WAS MORE TO LIFE 

LIKE I REALLY WANTED TO BELIEVE THERE WAS MORE TO EVERYTHING WITH ALL MY FUCKING HEART 

I WENT THROUGH SO MUCH PAIN TO FIND WHAT THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD WAS 

AND WHEN I MET YOU ON ACTUALISED.ORG I COULDN'T EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I WAS AT I FOUND SOMEONE WHO THOUGHT EXACTLY LIKE ME 

LIKE IT WAS THE BIGGEST RELIEF IN MY LIFE THAT SOMEONE FOR THE FIRST TIME THOUGHT OF THE WORLD EXACTLY LIKE I DID 

AND I WORKED HARD MAN, I REALLY DID TO GET TO THIS POINT, 

I SACRIFICED SO MUCH! 

AND I CAN'T STOP CRYING BUT I JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVE YOU MAN.

LIKE I'M SO GRATEFUL I CAN'T PUT IT INTO WORDS 

BUT THESE TEARS ARE TEARS OF A HARD LIFE SPENT BELIEVING THE IMPOSSIBLE WAS WORTH PURSUING 

SO YEAH THANK YOU

SILENCE 

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

SILENCE 

images (1).jpeg

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Leo Gura YOU ARE A CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER, WELL ME 

YOUR A SMART SON OF A BITCH 

YOUR EXPANDING THE MIND TO INFINITY, TAKING OFF ITS SHACKLES ONE AT A TIME, WITH THE FACETS OF BEING

@Preetom LOOOOOOOOOL YOUR RIGHT LOOOOOOOOL NO YOU DON'T DO THAT ON ACTUALISED.ORG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

YOU DO THE OPPOSITE AHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

THE ONE WHO IS AWARE OF ALL 

PURE AWARENESS 

NOTHINGNESS

VOID

BRAHMA , VISNU, ALL THE HINDU GODS

ALLAH 

ALL IS ONE 

SINCE I'M ALONE IN THE WORLD , DO YOU KNOW THE FIRST THING I'M GOING TO DO LOL. 

LISTEN TO THIS SONG BECAUSE ITS MY FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT

haahahaahaha i can't sustain it when listening to music LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL AHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

OR IS THIS A LIMITING BELIEF I'M MAKING AHAHAAHAHAHAAH I DON'T EVEN KNOW! 

@Jed Vassallo Nah i never did any 5-meo, probably did like an hour of meditation work in total, self inquiry while sitting with my eyes closed i did for like 2 hours max , i didn't really do practices lol 

I just listened and followed what leo said and understood how reality worked 

and then i just dropped all concepts and kept my mind quite for like 5 minutes yesterday, opened up a portal into the now yesterday 

To be honest, i feel like i expanded my mind to infinity 

I just understood how reality works, 

not even sure if thats kriya yoga ,not even sure what kriya yoga is :/ 

TO be honest, its a bit to early to say i'm finished, i haven't rationalised everything yet, but even if i did - It won't get me anywhere 

LIKE I'm not sure if i'm constantly aware of it or going back into being someone 

BUT EVEN then its not even like its like that i'm just not thinking about the next moment, like there's no point of planning out a future it won't get anywhere 

SERIOUSLY i just understood how reality works and then how to induce mystical experiences with my eyes open 

I didn't like doing this with my eyes closed, i just thought what was the point when you have to do it all again with your eyes are open LOOOOOOL  

But i only did one thing and that was contemplate how reality works with my mind (this took 6 years) and used self inquiry - when i couldn't find the answer with my mind, i turned it off my mind and just looked around to see what being was 

But this sounds all good, but i had an experience 2 years ago which lead me to actualised.org, my reality broke in an instant, i went on holiday and something happened and basically i came back and i didn't know who i was, so all sense of self had really gone then. Like i always knew i was the one who was deciding who i was. But i put it all together with leo's help. LIKE my first awakening two years ago was full force, no holds bar and so i presume most of the help was there. 

TO be honest seriously i haven't process what is happening at the moment 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

but i'm not done with enlightenment, this is something else :) its just a good laugh

like i'm still going inbetween non duality and duality lol , but at the same time i'm not because i am being myself LOOOL i can't explain it , its a mind fuck but i don't think its a mind fuck because there's nothing i can do, that wouldn't make me it. 

but it seems like you have to do your practice to get back there 

so for me i have to basically say to myself everything i'm creating is my imaginiation 

and then i can go there 

but i'm not there constantly 

but i'm not thinking about that at the moment, because ultimately nothing matters, like it literally doesn't matter because the illusion of something is broken, like i'm conscious that its nothing 

sorry i feel like half way i was talking to myself

i think its basically because i understand how reality wills things into existence

LITERALLY, BUT NOT ENTIRELY SURE 

Edited by Aakash

BUT THE THING IS I CONTEMPLATED MYSELF, YOU SEE I ALREADY THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING BEFORE I WATCHED LEO'S VIDEOS, BECAUSE I MYSELF WAS INTERESTED IN HOW REALITY WORKS... THAT JUST THE THING I WANTED TO KNOW .. WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF THE UNIVERSE.. HE WAS ABLE TO INFUSE THE NON DUALITY PART TO MY MODEL AND SO I HAVE THIS PROBLEM OF NEEDING CONFIRMATION BIASED AND SO LEO WAS THAT CONFIRMATION BIASED. 

LIKE REALISTICALLY I CONTEMPLATED HOURS ON END, LEO FILLED IN THE BLANKS AND HELP SPARK NEW IDEAS. LIKE SPIRAL DYANMICS WAS THE THING THAT PLACED MOST OF MY PERSPECTIVE MODELS I HAD THOUGHT OF 4 YEARS PREVIOUSLY. BUT YOU YOURSELF HAVE TO PUT EVERYTHING TOGETHER , HE CAN'T JUST GIVE IT TO YOU BECAUSE YOU NEED TO PUT IT ALL TOGETHER YOURSELF, AND THEN INSTANLY CHUCK IT 

BUT ITS WHEN I SAW THIS PORTAL OF NOW, YESTERDAY THAT EVERYTHING MADE SENSE, I THINK THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME IN BEING , BUT IT WAS A MEDITATIVE BEING, THIS BEING IS DIFFERENT, ITS JUST, WELL LOL, LIKE ITS JUST WHEN THE WORLD IS BASICALLY A DREAM AND DOESN'T EXIST

BUT EVEN SO , THIS ITSELF IT DOESN'T FEEL COMPLETE , ITS LIKE IT IS WHAT IT IS , BUT I DON'T KNOW LOL BUT I GUESS THAT ME DOUBTING MYSELF LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WHICH IS AGAIN ONE STEP TOO FAR

Edited by Aakash

LIKE MY MIND IS LIKE A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND WHO'S TELLING YOU TO STOP SMOKING WEED, LIKE IT JUST COMES AND MAKES ISSUES FOR NO REASON LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. WHEN YOUR JUST THERE CHILLING AHAHAH

2 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Inliytened1 ahahaha whats the need to even talk man! because what your conscious that you created everything? 

i don't even see a point of eating anymore lol 

do you know the most fucking funniest thing out of all of this 

rationality and logic , THOSE ARE THE TWO BIGGEST JOKES i've ever had the pleasure of laughing at 

your literally creating the rationalisation and backing up out of thin air 

even me trying to change the world, the rationality behind it was all my doing 

that is fucking hilarious

lol haha no you get it and why I and some others have been saying your trying to rationalize it to much, stop figuring out so many details....

BUT ALSO I WAS DOING SELF-INQUIRY LIKE FOR 6 YEARS REALLY , I JUST DIDN'T KNOW I WAS DOING IT 

LIKE BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT REALITY FROM 6 YEARS AGO

Edited by Aakash

okay i'm done now, i've calmed down. Sorry for posting so much guys, it was just fucking hilarious, but i'm over it now. I'm sure more jokes will pop up in the future.