Leo Gura

Total Omniscience Awakening Video

204 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Brenzo2 said:

Yeah exactly, you can only imagine, that's exactly it

How adorable 

On 12/6/2019 at 1:56 AM, Leo Gura said:

@whatishappeningtome Glad to be of use. I never know if my awakening videos are useful to anyone, since I imagine they sound like the rantings of a madman to those who haven't experienced such things.

We might not experience yet but we certainly intuit it. 

BUT LEO... @Leo Gura

From a metaperspective, if you have imagined all of these/ us students... Would it not be wise to contemplate: "How could teaching the imagined others allows me to fully understand myself"? Perhaps you may find that you imagined us for good reason...

I feel I imagined you for good reason...

(Now, perhaps this is another delusion and way my ego can retain independence... but...) Do you know 100% that the ball of yarn you've discovered is all encompassing, or the only one? What if "all", isnt "ALL"... if infinity truly conforms to its definintion there could be infinate infinities! There could be an infinate number of infinate balls of yarn all intersecting... yours, mine, etc... If that were possible... the "point" of having students could be profound...

Your nose itched at the bottom... that's supposed to mean a change in affairs... sounds about right... perhaps there is a way to switch up teaching without abandoning it?

Did you ever do the "in person" tours? I can ask the Buddhist Monastary here if you can stay in one of their cabins... It's very inexpensive and amazing...  I have a rad place to stay in Seattle now too if I ever go to the states...

20190731_183259.jpg

I don't think you should stop teaching as there are other perspectives or people who observe your teachings. You gave these two options

1) You don't really exist. You are just a figment of my imagination. The entire world is just for me. In other words, total solipsism.

This is the teaching which drives people to commit suicide and helps nobody. It's totally pointless and makes people even more isolated and disconnected from each other. The strangest thing of all is how so few people point this out and appear to really enjoy the videos where you say these things.

2) God subdivided itself into separate dimensions, one of which is mine and one of which is yours. Of course since both of us are God, both of us are being both dimensions at once. So I and you are literally one consciousness but experiencing different forms.

This one, although pretty unsettling, makes much more sense. God has done a pretty shit job and isn't really all that powerful if all it can do is become Shaun and live as Shaun.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”