DizIzMikey

Nothing Exists

12 posts in this topic

So in my head.. if my daughter is a thought...   she doesn't exist... my world view I guess..

If Michael is a thought.. I don't exist.. if fred or victor is a thought or a computer screen is thought... Everything around me.. does not exist..nor do I

All that left is "nothing" when my mind is silent.. so everything must be nothing. =(

This is my new and current perspective... I AM NOTHING.. YET EVERYTHING AROUND ME IS NOTHING.. NOTHING EXISTS FOR ME...... now I only need to experience this nothingness for a very long time to realize it..

So if uhh.. nothing exists.. when I'm fucking... sitting here infront of my computer screen... nothing is behind it.. when my wife and daughter are out.. they don't exist..holy shit....

So if I'm part of the nothing...everything else is part of the nothing...  than we're all one I think...

TOO BAD I ONLY UNDERSTAND THIS INTELLECTUALLY...

So from my understanding the world doesn't fucking exist until I encounter it..... it's in a nothingness state....until I'm there?

Still looking for a full experience of the nothingness ..had a moment of it ..the unexplainable but I'll try concentrate

Edited by DizIzMikey

Be careful your realizations don't drive you into a nihilistic madness. Even if everything is nothing, and nothing is everything, at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Truth is beautiful and loving, use your intellectual realizations only as a sign that you can let go of the intellect.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

what do you mean when you say you are nothing an nothing exists?

there can be no doubt that the current experience exists !! and you are it, all of it, so the theory goes.

13 hours ago, DizIzMikey said:

TOO BAD I ONLY UNDERSTAND THIS INTELLECTUALLY...

Yes it is.

There is only consciousnesses.

Stop thinking about this and start feeling. This is nothing to worry about man.

Edited by Fishy

@DizIzMikey I was just reading you views on nothing really exists.  Here is something I would like to share on that point.  Yesterday was an interesting afternoon. For about four hours I was experiencing existence from the opposite view than what is normally perceived and it changed the whole game. At this moment I am sitting in front of a computer occupying this space. I am experiencing myself within this space. If I move outside, I would be occupying that space. Follow me so far? But yesterday it was quite different, I was not occupying any space for a couple hours. Instead, all that existed was the space. I went out into the woods to sit for a while to give that space a chance to really pop open and reveal itself. It was not "me" sitting in the woods, there was only the woods. Awareness and existence became one field with no separation.  When I looked deeply into the existence of the surrounding woods something amazing happened, existence was looking back at me. And it was smiling. Almost as if it where saying "I see you too".   So I guess what I'm saying is that existence does exist. Very much so. In a very different way than how mind perceives it. Mind never truly occupies a space. But this space is what we are. This "space" or existence is connected to everything. It is a unified field of awareness. It contains everything, including what is happening beyond what the mind is directly experiencing at any given moment. Trust in knowing it's always there as a silent universal presence.

20 hours ago, DizIzMikey said:

Still looking for a full experience of the nothingness ..had a moment of it ..the unexplainable but I'll try concentrate

Can you feel how you perceive this moment right now? Like, not what you see or hear but just the fact that you are perceiving something. Even if you think you are identified with your head and what not, you can sense that as you are reading this, there is something, isn't it?

Now, as you quite rightly pointed out a lot of stuff is always changing and it is kind of uneasy to put that into a concept of what does really exist and from which perspective speaking and so on. But ask yourself this: Has the way you know, perceive, experience things ever changed? Like, of course the contents always change and when you are drunk or have fun your perception changes a lot - but the knowing, kind of like the potential that let's all this content exist - this current happening of every moment you have - has this ever changed?

That is for real, my friend. This is a lot more real then you see yourself right now. And this is something that will never come up as a experience but is pleased to allow every experience into existence so that you can play around with it. And you can play dump, say you're not it and you have to wait until one day it comes all down to you and you're enlightened like it's written in the books, or you notice the odd fact that if you are really earnest with yourself, you know who you are.

Cheers, :P

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

20 hours ago, DizIzMikey said:

YET EVERYTHING AROUND ME IS NOTHING.. NOTHING EXISTS FOR ME......

@DizIzMikey Everything around you is existence happening. Existence is bathed in nothingness. Look deeply into the meaning of "nothing".  Do you find something special there?   It's void of objects. Imagine, it has knowlage of everything -without containing a single thing. How sweet is that? Sounds like Heaven and it's all happening as we speak. 

I like @cetus56 's response. Consciousness is nothingness, pure and perfect as is. You can experience this without looking at your wife as a big blob of nothing 

@DizIzMikey First of all, all the things you said do not exist do exist. It's just that your thoughts of them are not the only way to perceive them. Human perspective can perceive subjectively, according to mental models of the world created from the first moment of life. We each have no other way of perceiving than our mental models of the world. But that is really just fine, because it's still a manifestation of consciousness, so all the the wonder in the world is there. 

Second of all, why are you assuming that because you cannot see things or people in your life "objectively" (only as thoughts), that they do not have value to you? Of course they do; they have value in your inner universe and that is as real as any "objective" universe.

Edited by adrian284

@DizIzMikey

Still looking for a full experience of the nothingness - it is impossible to have full experience of nothingness, otherwise it will be already something. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

5 hours ago, Galyna said:

@DizIzMikey

Still looking for a full experience of the nothingness - it is impossible to have full experience of nothingness, otherwise it will be already something. 

@Galyna This is true.  But we can observe consciousness at rest in it's pure state. And what a blissful state that is. Pure perfect empty awareness. It's like an oasis within the mind.