Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shroomdoctor

Carving My Own Path - Or Why I Am Leaving

4 posts in this topic

Good Evening,

I have thought a lot about my life in the last few weeks, and I realised that Personal Development has hijacked my life in a very unhealthy way. I had become obsessed with bettering myself for the sake of betterment, becoming extremely frustrated and falling into deep depression.

Now has come a time, where I need to stop following and start carving my own path into life. For that reason I am leaving this Forum and will stop watching Leo's videos. I need to find out for myself what I want from life, where I want to go and what I want to be. And I need to stop constantly worrying about how actualized I am. 

Nontheless, I thank @Leo Gura for his videos and I thank especially @Max_V @Nahm, @Marinus and @Shin for their contribution to my posts. Maybe I will come back to this forum in time to tell my story. Good luck for you all!

You don't have to be concerned about how actualized you are, everyone goes to its own pace.

This ofrum is merely an external aid in case you need to learn something or get support (even though sometimes we can be huge dicks).

There is no better of or higher of, you're already amazing as you are :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Do what feels right to you, if you want my help or just talk you can always contact me. Good luck, ^_^

Good for you friend. I'm having this realization too 

Personal development is your own path. Do what you want and what resonates with you 

Doesnt have to do anything with leo or what you should do

you can do whatever you want, how you want and in however way resonates with you. 

Go be happy man. Best of luck 

Do you wanna drink? Go drink

Do you wanna be low consicous? Be low conscious 

Whatever makes you happy man, no point in denying what you want.  

What I'm learning is you should do things from a conscious perspective. You've REALIZED that this is important. Not something you should do to be good enough. 

You have some healing to do, as do I. 

Edited by d0ornokey