OmniYoga

POLARITY

40 posts in this topic

if this all is one mind - oneness,
why they are things, stuff, ideas, people, places even thoughts, moods, emotions ... etc all kind of things - that we resonate with, love, like, tolarate, accept, welcome, being open, or naturally driven towards etc

and on the other hand - all kind of things  that are we don't resonate - repulisive, disgust, not carring, dislike, moving or staying away from it|

even if we look at this community (subculture) of enlightment, conciousness, self - actualized there is only small % of people who are into this,
many people will never care about it and they seems to be fine, OK without it as well

don't get it

That's because you are what we call the ego.  You forgot you are God.   It has taken ownership of universal consciousness as its own, for the sake of feeling all the things you just mentioned.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I mean is this infinity of possibilities
somehow we chose? or not (maybe that's randomness) one things over the others
or that's only an illusion

Well that's the beauty.  There is  nothing objective except Absolutes.  Reality is absolutely relative.  You as your perspective can choose good over evil, or to go left or right.  

As for the illusion you are getting into the free will topic.  

From your perspective you have complete free will.   

From God's perspective everything has already happened and never happened.  It's a mindfuck.  So in that sense its an illusion.  But that perspective is only concept to you until you actually Become Yourself.

All you have is your perspective and it is absolutely real and whatever you want it to be, that's what it is.

Both perspectives, all perspectives, are happening simultaneously.  Thats Infinity.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Now this is just a intellectual conclusion from my side from all the stuff I've come across till date. 

As God is infinitely loving, infinitely good, infinitely ecstatic. Maybe, we like these qualities over their "negative" counter parts, because that's our nature, love is our true nature, its what we are, when we experience these emotions to their fullest, maybe we are experiencing our true self, we're resonating with it, that's why we value them over the negative stuff. 

Now that's just something I've come up with, after questioning the same thing. 

You create polarity in order to survive as the polarized thing that you have imagined yourself to be.

Life itself is a polarity: life vs death.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, OmniYoga said:

if this all is one mind - oneness,
why they are things, stuff, ideas, people, places even thoughts, moods, emotions ... etc all kind of things - that we resonate with, love, like, tolarate, accept, welcome, being open, or naturally driven towards etc

and on the other hand - all kind of things  that are we don't resonate - repulisive, disgust, not carring, dislike, moving or staying away from it|

even if we look at this community (subculture) of enlightment, conciousness, self - actualized there is only small % of people who are into this,
many people will never care about it and they seems to be fine, OK without it as well

don't get it

Because the fragmentation of the Ego can go infinite. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

20 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's because you are what we call the ego.  You forgot you are God.   It has taken ownership of universal consciousness as its own, for the sake of feeling all the things you just mentioned.  

Wishful thinking, because you never were and therefore never can be Him. xD  

Quit "navel gazing", and you'll discover the Truth.  

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

1 hour ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Wishful thinking, because you never were and therefore never can be Him. xD  

Quit "navel gazing", and you'll discover the Truth.  

I can be Her though, you forgot about her didn't you?  It all dissolves into same beautiful nothingness no matter what you gaze at. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

21 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Soul-lover 2020 I like you. But I disagree with you.

What is there to disagree with?  Can you prove that I'm wrong, Truth Addict?

32 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I can be Her though, you forgot about her didn't you?  It all dissolves into same beautiful nothingness no matter what you gaze at. 

mandyjw,

How can you be Him?  First of all, you were created by God.  Secondly, you're not the same gender as He.  So, thirdly, you're not my old flame.

Nothingness is the absence of beauty.  Beauty is the fullness of being.  I'm very happy for the imperfect to be made perfect, for the corruption of all things to dissolve and be replaced by incorruption, in other words TRANSFORMATION.  That and our reconciliation with our Creator is the ultimate goal. :)

Andrea  

Edited by Soul-lover 2020

@Soul-lover 2020 How did Jesus possibly love and die for everyone then? Do you love the imperfect, the hideous?

Gender doesn't matter, Jesus said that multiple times and Christians ignored it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

mandyjw,

Jesus died for everyone.  Do I love the damage that's been done to people?  No.  Wholeness and completeness is healthy and fruitful. 

Where in the Holy Bible did Jesus say that gender doesn't matter?  I certainly haven't come across it.  Gender matters.  It should be highly valued.  It has its place among all things.

Andrea :)

If the Gospel of Thomas counts,,,

IMG_0581.GIF

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

The so-called "Gospel of Thomas" is not recognized as being divine in origin, that is of Jesus who is the Christ, but instead a text that is gnostic.  That is why it isn't included in the Holy Bible.  There are gnostics around today who claim that Christ married Mary Magdalene and had children with her.  Not true.

Beware of gnostic fake news!    

Edited by Soul-lover 2020

@Soul-lover 2020 Recognied by who exactly? Do you submit to another authority in addition to God? Gnostic teachings are the ones that haven't been bastardized. Even so there is a lot on nonduality in the new testament. I'm surprised the gospel of John even made it in. 

As in recognized by the Spirirt-filled elders of the early Christian Church.  The "Gospel of Thomas" was written several decades after the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, and was found to be incompatible with the teachings of Jesus Christ.    

Gnostics don't accept the Holy Bible as being the only authoritative written Word of God for humanity.  Those who know Jesus Christ do.