Truth Addict

Journaling - for the first time in my life

191 posts in this topic

@Truth Addict :x

Congrats on finishing the year! Woo hoo!!! :D:x

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Moderate physically-exhausting jobs are the best jobs for a human being, or maybe just me.

Office jobs are bad. Labour jobs are very bad.

The best is mild and moderate, for example, house painting, even though it has its downsides in terms of health, but you can be careful and stay in the green.

These kinds of jobs seem to me like how the healthy human physiology should be.

I'm speaking from experience that I feel stable on every aspect and level after doing such work.

• My body tends to want more food, and it tastes way more too delicious than the usual.
  • I stop have addictions anymore, I become completely free, until I get more time and space to slack off and get back to being addicted.
  • I enter the vortex (merge) while I'm working, a very beautiful flow state, so free of ego and thought, that I forget about time and want it to never end.

I mean if that isn't how the best life should be, then how should it be? Nothing compares to that.

Edited by Truth Addict

Isolation is calling, and obey it I must.

It's going to be a long one this time.

Some insights after contemplating the devil:

• The devil is a reality-illusion simulator.
  • The purpose of the devil is connection and unity, not survival.
  • The purpose of God is to divide itself, and then reconnect through the devil.
  • Fulfilling a purpose means death. When the devil dies, God remains one. God cannot die, therefore cannot fulfill its purpose ever (infinity).
Edited by Truth Addict

I realised that there's no point in trying to isolate myself when it's not really possible. I'll just accept whatever is.

Edited by Truth Addict

When you tell anyone about the special states that God blesses you with, you will probably lose them.

That means either a new possibility for higher states/clarity/understanding, or that you shouldn't talk about those states cuz it's a secret between you and God.

Maybe both are true. I don't know. I'm in love with God.

Edited by Truth Addict

It's funny how people who advocate liberation are trying so hard to break free from their stories without even noticing that that's what they're trying to do all the time, without ever succeeding at it. People keep advocating consciousness but they themselves are not that much conscious.

Freedom = Slavery you pathetic human deluded beings! :P

Edited by Truth Addict

Mood right now ?

Sean Paul is a musical genius!

A young guy, just now, entered the store where I work in, and gave me a newspaper. He reminded me of myself 4 years ago.

It's so shocking how much my life has changed in 4 years!

I'm crying right now. I know how hard life can be.

Edited by Truth Addict

I feel like I have to become more "Alpha", and I have already started working towards that.

That is absurd but I can't help it.

Edited by Truth Addict

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Is16stxA0

(Not sure why the video wasn't allowed except in a link form).

This guy has a lot to offer. He's going to be my teacher for this new chapter of my life. I like his vibe and energy and body language.

Joseph, if you're reading this, I'm glad that you have finally started working on this project. I'm eager to see how and where it goes.

Bless.

It was a great day today. I started painting the family's house. Been working for 6-7 hours, and it feels amazing!

Going to take a shower now, and then go to bed.

Tomorrow looks promising!

Maybe I'm just tired, but all I really want right now is silence.

Farewell. Talking to you was a pleasure.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2