Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony 845

So I want things, but isn’t that a problem or the ego?

10 posts in this topic

I am a seeker, I self inquire basically all day long, mediate 2x a day, but I am also highly motivated for many things at the same time, it has caused many issues for me in many ways, in one of Leo’s videos I believe he said that after enlightenment you will be in many cases more motivated then ever! I guess I can see that, without having the ego in the way I’m sure you can get many things accomplished. 

Here are some of my goals:

I want to save $100k by the time I am 36 (I’m 32) 

I want to medal at a legit ibjjf tournament (brazlian Jiu Jitsu) 

I want to become enlightened (I know there’s no I to become enlightened?)

I want to be in the best shape I can be.

I want my businesses to become a franchise. 

I want to be the best dad & husband I can be.

With the final realization that there is Only God, you will be exactly where you were. The world and all the unaware of God beings will all remain as they were. Play along, have fun. Accomplish your goals, be the best dad and husband you can be. There is nothing else to do. You will realize this after realizing the highest Truth aka God too.

5 hours ago, Conrad said:

With the final realization that there is Only God, you will be exactly where you were. The world and all the unaware of God beings will all remain as they were. Play along, have fun. Accomplish your goals, be the best dad and husband you can be. There is nothing else to do. You will realize this after realizing the highest Truth aka God too.

?❤️

@Conrad Did you lost your bodily edges? For sure I lost mine. 

There is no problem with the ego as long as you are aware of it.

Watch it, ask it some questions, re-evaluate it from time to time, re-direct it if necessary, and finally let it do its job.

@Tony 845 good boy forgot to mention about taming the kundalini. ☠️

Edited by Good-boy

On 20/05/2019 at 0:09 AM, Conrad said:

you are not god. you are a human being.

On 2019-05-20 at 0:31 AM, Tony 845 said:

I am a seeker, I self inquire basically all day long, mediate 2x a day, but I am also highly motivated for many things at the same time, it has caused many issues for me in many ways, in one of Leo’s videos I believe he said that after enlightenment you will be in many cases more motivated then ever! I guess I can see that, without having the ego in the way I’m sure you can get many things accomplished. 

Here are some of my goals:

I want to save $100k by the time I am 36 (I’m 32) 

I want to medal at a legit ibjjf tournament (brazlian Jiu Jitsu) 

I want to become enlightened (I know there’s no I to become enlightened?)

I want to be in the best shape I can be.

I want my businesses to become a franchise. 

I want to be the best dad & husband I can be.

This is where you are at. You have goals and you have desires. Good for you. Just because an enlightened being has less desires doesn't mean that you should try to be desireless. It means that as you awaken your desires will start to fall off. So enjoy your wants and desires while you have them. 

@Good-boy why are you always trolling me?  Sorry I ask about (kundalini) It’s not something that I Asked for, now I’m dealing with it. 

Edited by Tony 845