Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shaun

Enormous increase in syncronicity

29 posts in this topic

As I have been doing more and more consciousness work after the huge 4 month depressive episode brought on by the what is god videos or rather, my reaction to them, I have been seeing the numbers 66, 69 and 666 frequently nearly every single day.  Also, at work I could be thinking of some spiritual teacher or something else related to spirituality and I will cut open a customer return box and out comes an entire collection of books from all the spiritual teachers I follow. Even today in the amounts of views on a lot of Leo's videos, the three numbers mentioned appear within the view counts frequently.

What does all this mean?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

You're awakening! You're creating your reality. It happened to me too, especially with the number 666, which I hated and feared most of my life. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

You're awakening! You're creating your reality. It happened to me too, especially with the number 666, which I hated and feared most of my life. 

If I am creating my reality, do the other people in this dream actually see what I have created? I am assuming yes as Leo has said himself that he wants to wake the world up so there must be others to help.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun

I think that your mindfulness is growing very well, that's a good sign, it means you're doing the work.

However, I don't recommend clinging to synchronicities. I mean they're nice, nothing wrong with them, but it's easy to hold them dear and then try to locate them everywhere and then get sad and depressed if they don't show up regularly.

Edited by Truth Addict

2 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Shaun

I think that your mindfulness is growing very well, that's a good sign, it means you're doing the work.

However, I don't recommend clinging to synchronicities. I mean they're nice, nothing wrong with them, but it's easy to hold them dear and then try to locate them everywhere and then get sad and depressed if they don't show up regularly.

They come up so frequently that I don't even have to look for them. In some cases, I find them creepy and would rather they wouldn't happen so much.

@Shaun Yes, it's seen through all kinds of eyes and perspectives, but each are ultimately your own and you can even tap into them and experience them if you want. 

@Truth Addict That's very true. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

It can get to a level that can turn your mind inside out. Infinitely profound levels of synchronistic happenings. I used to find them creepy when it first started happening frequently, but now I usually just laugh about it. I agree with @Truth Addict don't cling to them, just be aware of them.

@mandyjw I have a friend who expirences seeing 666 all the time as well. He gets afraid of the number and will activitly avoid something if he notices it was associated in some way with the number. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

What does all this mean?

Whatever the mind and body says it means. There is no universal objective meaning.

Sometimes creating thought stories about meaning can be practical, other times it’s fun, other times it is disturbing to the mind and body. And sometimes  it’s nice to give the thinking mind a break, let go and go with the flow. 

I would say manifestations of synchronicities to the person is the Universe’s way of saying “nudge, nudge - wink, wink” to itself. 

@Serotoninluv ❤️?

Oh my God! It amazes me how clear, clever, and soft your communication is!

I thought I was gentle until I read your post.

Could you give me a guidance or advice on that?

@Shaun You are discovering you are this story, not just the protagonist. You’re opening your mind, and the story is winking, and saying yes.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

41 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Serotoninluv ❤️?

Oh my God! It amazes me how clear, clever, and soft your communication is!

I thought I was gentle until I read your post.

Could you give me a guidance or advice on that?

He is a rather pleasant manifestation of the infinite.

38 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Shaun You are discovering you are this story, not just the protagonist. You’re opening your mind, and the story is winking, and saying yes.

Good, when I recognise I am god, I will end all manifestation. All joy and suffering will stop and there will be absolutely nothing.

@Truth Addict

If you spot it, you got it.

Did anyone guide Dr. Strange to a manifestation of his True Nature?

So. . . I also am in a bit of a personal transformation dilemma. That rascal @Nahm won’t show me how to build a crystal grid that transcends nonduality, stage Coral and 5-meo. So I guess I better go create a grid without an instruction manual. I don’t know how to create it, yet I do. 

@Serotoninluv I get it! Thanks ❤️

And @Nahm is definitely one hell of a communicator as well! He even talks in riddles, sages style :D

Edited by Truth Addict

@Serotoninluv The grid only took me to coral, falu, and gingerline anyways. Would surely be impossible to go beyond this. Good thing I have the grid though. It always Knows. TurkuCnik from dimension “sparztuxinic” says hi, btw. Absolute Synchgridnicity. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

PLEASE at this lvl you should not consider opening your Siddhi to Satan

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Serotoninluv TurkuCnik from dimension “sparztuxinic” says hi, btw. Absolute Synchgridnicity. 

Listening to this song, synchronized together with you all. ♥️ ? 

Our dreams, and they are made out of real things
Like a, shoe box of photographs
With sepia-toned loving
Love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart
Like why are we here? And where do we go?

@Truth Addict On a more serious note, what comes to mind is to create a healthy micro-environment and spend time with those that “have what you want”. Observe them and observe within. . . I don’t have experience living in an aggressive/violent environment. I imagine this would present a lot of challenges and complicate things. To be honest, I don’t have direct experience of personal growth within a harsh environment. It would be easy for me to say “just do xyz like I did”, yet I don’t understand how to do that within a harsh environment. 

@Serotoninluv

Thank you ❤️

In my environment (not as harsh as one would imagine), there are a lot of people who know how to articulate their speech, I'm just not one of them yet.

The problem is that I have a little EQ, I guess. People usually don't find it hard to know what to say, while I usually do, although 'I think' that I'm getting better at it as I'm practising compassion.

Another problem is that when I ask those articulated people; how do you know what to say? they don't even know how they know, so it confuses them even more than it does to me.

To them, there's no how-to. To me, there is, but I don't quite know it yet.

I would like to hear from you about the xyz, if possible.