Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peqkno

Noise in Vision Field

11 posts in this topic

When I look at anything, then I see something like a glimmer, or particles in front of it.
Not the overlit parts like a window, but when there's some shadow like on a white wall, or on dark clothing.
Do not know how to explain it, it looks something like static noise from a screen:

white-noise-animated-wallpaper-1024x592.

Seems as though they're moving or changing.

Is this normal?

Miracle:    Impossible from an old understanding of reality, but possible from a new one.

Muscae volitantes ? 

Does it feel like "it" is running away whenever you try to focus on "it"? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I experience the same thing since 5 years ago, I am unsure of what causes it for myself. Doing psychadellics on a frequent basis can develop a condition called HPPD. Some people who expirence severe migraines develop a constant migrain 'aura'. Also if you have ever suffered a brain injery that can cause visual static. Or it could be what @Michael569 mentioned, but I don't think that is what you are explaining. 

Edited by OctagonOctopus

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

55 minutes ago, OctagonOctopus said:

Also if you have ever suffered a brain injery that can cause visual static.

Yes, that's probably it.

Thank you very much for the replies @Michael569 @OctagonOctopus!

Miracle:    Impossible from an old understanding of reality, but possible from a new one.

You're probably just noticing the limits of your vision. I notice this especially when I look at a perfectly clear blue sky. It's literally the noise in your vision apparatus, just like how a mic will record noise in a silent room, it's just physics.

Do you notice it day to day in looking at normal things, or is it just like when you look at the sky or a blank wall?

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@outlandish I have also pondered this as a reason for experiencing it too, it could be so. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

Red-blue-noise.gif

Like this? I've had it my entire life. It's called visual snow.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

11 hours ago, OctagonOctopus said:

@outlandish I have also pondered this as a reason for experiencing it too, it could be so. 

Have been thinking about that too.

11 hours ago, Commodent said:

Red-blue-noise.gif

Like this? I've had it my entire life. It's called visual snow.

Yes, although not to that degree.

On 16.05.2019 at 8:36 AM, peqkno said:

When I look at anything, then I see something like a glimmer, or particles in front of it.
Not the overlit parts like a window, but when there's some shadow like on a white wall, or on dark clothing.
Do not know how to explain it, it looks something like static noise from a screen:

white-noise-animated-wallpaper-1024x592.

Seems as though they're moving or changing.

Is this normal?

You are seeing the water in your eyeballs. Do youbha myopia problems? Seeing from a far?

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 22.5.2019 at 1:55 AM, Hellspeed said:

Do youbha myopia problems? Seeing from a far?

Yes, fairly recent.

Thanks for the reply. :)

- From how long have you suffering from this? When was the last time you got experienced this? What are some factors that bring about this symptoms to you? Do you suffer from any visual defects? Did you suffer from any diseases in the past like - Cataract, Glaucoma, Vitamin A deficency, Hypertension, DM, TB, Epilepsy, Trauma, Surgery? Do you have any neurological problems in the present or past? Do you have any hearing disorders like tinitius, otitis media etc? Do you have any endocrine problems (Acromegaly can cause blindness)? Have you been taking any drugs lately?  Or before?

The optic nerve , the first cranial nerve of our is responsible for the visual input, light moves from our lens into the retina which is connected to the optic nerve from which it goes to the visual cortex where the actual visual sensation occurs. Any lesion in the nerve can cause any symptom depending on the site of the lesion.

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy