Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

Creation - Understanding Unconditional Love

17 posts in this topic

Creation is unconditionally loving.

UNCONDITIONALLY. Look up and study this word properly.

That means, creation loves you and supports you so unconditionally, it will even allow you to believe that you are not unconditionally loved that you are separate from unconditional love and other illusory concepts. That's how unconditionally loved you actually are. Otherwise it becomes conditional love.

So if creation allows and supports you to project a lifestyle and adopt a belief system even in that way, why wouldn't it support you in believing that you are unconditionally loved, you are worthy, you are happy, you are free? and on and on and on..?

Creation does not make mistakes. If you are here, it means you were needed so creation could be ALL THAT IT IS, because believe me, if you weren't, you wouldn't be here. You decide, what happens next :)

My Unconditional Love to you!

Namaste

B R E A T H E

Namaste Madafaka but you forgot to tell that you are too All there is. All is One One is all. ❤️

Share the unicorn ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@pluto ???

But this gets even more profound when you remove the duality of "you" and "Creation!" You love yourself so unconditionally that you allow yourself to feel unlovable, lonely, and depressed. Because you are a Mastermind playing 5-D chess... It is from our weaknesses that we gather our greatest strengths. To feel alive, to exist, to love, requires no limitations. 

I love the part in The Matrix where Agent Smith discusses the origin of the matrix. "The first simulation was... Too good. It could not be accepted, and descended into chaos."

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@pluto Indeed, well said.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A friend has a daughter who is in her 40's but has the mind of about a 6 year old. He's a good guy and all but when I once mentioned that God is all excepting, he replyed: "They say that God doesn't make mistakes but look at my daughter".  And I cringed.

9 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

A friend has a daughter who is in her 40's but has the mind of about a 6 year old. He's a good guy and all but when I once mentioned that God is all excepting, he replyed: "They say that God doesn't make mistakes but look at my daughter".  And I cringed.

tenor.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

10 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

when I once mentioned that God is all excepting, he replyed: "They say that God doesn't make mistakes but look at my daughter". 

The sharp edge of judgement can cut deep ?

That hit deep. The pain of ignorance. 

20 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

"They say that God doesn't make mistakes but look at my daughter".

:( Jesus...

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState I know. He's a really loving dad though. He raised her by himself and has done really good. But his "big" picture view sucks. 

P1050316 (2).JPG

@cetus56 I mean, I get it... I couldn't imagine having to raise a child that had to be babysat her entire life... I just couldn't. Just the fact he did that and still loves her is a testament to the power of Love. But calling your own child a "mistake" in any context is just plain ignorance and delusion.

You know what's funny, I can't even criticize him because I know his deep seated feelings towards God and his daughter... Are also part of God's unfolding plan. And going even deeper, the belief she is a mistake could be rooted in a dualistic understanding of God vs. Devil. Now that's a mindfuck 

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState On one level or another we all experienced that at one time or another. But for each in his own way. Maybe his is just a blame game thinking someone must be responsable for this "imperfection" (from his pov) that he himself has created in his mind? And so he blames God

@cetus56 If in doubt, blame the bearded man in the clouds! xD

7 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

One one level or another we all experienced that at one time or another.

Very true. Maybe not on the level of your child, but the blame game is something everyone has done, because it's the natural response of the ego. I guess blaming God for your own imperfections, such as a big nose or ADHD, is just as destructive. It's all too easy to fall into that negative thought pattern...

Sent from my iEgo

7 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

If in doubt, blame the bearded man in the clouds! 

@TheAvatarState The good news is he can't say he's an atheaist if he's blaming God.:D

"God works in mysterious ways"

12 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

God works in mysterious ways

Only to us ;)

How can you have infinite knowing, not-knowing, and mystery simultaneously?? Haha

Sent from my iEgo

1 minute ago, TheAvatarState said:

How can you have infinite knowing, not-knowing, and mystery simultaneously?? Haha

@TheAvatarState The holy trinity.

@cetus56 Ok, I thought about my question a little more, please tell me what you think.

What we mean by infinite "knowing" is that reality is itself. This type of knowing is consciousness which is a post-rational type of knowing with no ground. When we say infinite "not-knowing," it is referring to rational understanding/thought grounded in a single viewpoint, the perceiver. Because this is fundamentally partial, relational, dualistic, and illusory, it's the same as not knowing anything True. When we say "infinite mystery," it is only referring to the fact that the universe cannot be "known" through the mind, just like I explained above. It's only a mystery to us. Reality doesn't need to "know" itself rationally, it can't, but it is "all-knowing" in the sense that it just "is." The mind can never grasp this. 

That's my take on why all 3 of these aren't contradictory and exist simultaneously... And really just shows you how inept the English language is at describing anything beyond physical duality. 

Sent from my iEgo