Ponder

Mental Masturbation

17 posts in this topic

The mental masturbation on this forum is rampant. I guess some of us have to masturbate tho, right? ;)  

Edited by Ponder

@Ponder i think i might go back to physical masturbation..its much less exhausting :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Ponder said:

The mental masturbation on this forum is rampant. I guess some of us have to masturbate tho, right? ;)  

Resisting what is ? B|

Of course there is lots of mental masturbation,
It's all the human mind knows to do, and even when it understand that, it still do it because it's a great defense mechanism to not do the real work.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin true...and you need a break from the real work.   Too much of anything can be counterproductive...Need a balance.  Can't spend so much time here that you ignore the work.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Shin true...and you need a break from the real work.   Too much of anything can be counterproductive...Need a balance.  Can't spend so much time here that you ignore the work.

Best way to think you're doing the work is to talk about it on a forum xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Yeah. It's easy to see it in others but hard to see it in yourself. I'm sure I do it way more than I catch myself. 

Awareness will carry you if you let it. 

@Shin Self deception at it's finest...it's "Total..Total, Total, Total."

Love those words from Leo's self deception episode.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

?Every seeming thing you think you do is a learning experience

Edited by Jack River

@Drake140

I feel shit bro, I feel shit. I’ve (definitely not full - but to a great extent) opened up my heart chakra. It is going to be the last chakra of mine to open fully (my crown and third eye) are already 100% functional and unblocked. But, because I’m an INTP (bringing Myers Briggs into the equation), Fe (which is the social harmony function) is my inferior function, meaning it will take the longest to fully maturate.

I simply don’t judge people (as there is no free will and therefore no one to judge), but I don’t have the infinite love aspect of the god head unlocked just yet. All in due time my friends, and time is infinite ;) 

Edited by Ponder
Forgot something

@Inliytened1

Sounds like a plan dude. Get that root chakra activated. It’s the primal and most important chakra after all. Without awakening the root chakra in its entirety I doubt you will ever be able to awaken the crown (enlightenment) chakra :) 

no mental masturbation leads to physical masturbation.

I worked on this sentence myself

How has it become fashionable now to distance oneself from masturbation? Have I missed something?

All this FAP stuff on here and YouTube. 

Has masturbation become the new big cream cake that we all need to "discipline" ourself to not eat so that we are rewarded in some way with extra spiritual growth? 

PsicodelicCat.jpeg

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

14 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Shin Self deception at it's finest...it's "Total..Total, Total, Total."

Love those words from Leo's self deception episode.

12 hours ago, Ponder said:

@Inliytened1

Sounds like a plan dude. Get that root chakra activated. It’s the primal and most important chakra after oall. Without awakening the root chakra in its entirety I doubt you will ever be able to awaken the crown (enlightenment) chakra :) 

Chakras there aren't any ?. 

Enlightenment is not opening crown chakra it is you becoming God in it's pure Formlesness. Infinite Love without any perception what so ever. There is no really any "You" in that "state". 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

You can only become Full God during meditation. Oh now meditation sounds important. ?

@zeroISinfinity

That is simply false. When God (you), wants you (God) to become God (you). You (God) will become God (you) ;) 

Edited by Ponder