Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kev014

Is realizing God the most 'valuable' thing I can do?

14 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura In terms of improving the quality of both my individual life and everyone else's, is realizing myself as God, and all that comes with being God, literally the most valuable thing I can do? Seems like life purpose, relationships, health, finances, travel, etc. are all important but like if I am literally God, every single blade of grass, every ant, every planet, every person on this damn forum, an infinite blank slate of nothingness just infinitely dancing through different forms, infinitely creative, infinitely intelligent and infinitely loving... these other elements of my life just seem honestly pretty insignificant in comparison. I'm having trouble explaining this but my intuition is telling me that the most beneficial thing I can do for myself, Kevin, and the world as a whole is to fully realize myself as God. Most beneficial in terms of bringing love and consciousness in to this world. Maybe a stretch here, but is the whole reason for God manifesting in infinite forms to get to know and experience itself and become a 'more mature, more conscious, more evolved God'? I guess my question is, does God (and I know I speak about this as something separate from myself - semantics) want me to awaken? If I'm doing this dance forever, there's no impatience or hurry, but there is a desire to know myself as God. It seems there is no higher joy in the Universe then God knowing itself as God, seems like this is why Leo pushes 5meo so much. 

Edited by kev014

Ye 

Be a good boy and remain as God/Self 

Stop imagining otherwise 

B|

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@kev014 Sounds like your soul already knows the answer.

The soul only has one function and desire: full realization and embodiment of God. That's all it wants and the only thing it is after. Everything else is scenery along the way.

This is all that life is about. There is nothing else.

It's not just about joy, there is literally nothing else to do but stall it out and deny it, or do it.

It takes a lot of vision and wisdom to actually do it though. Talking about it is all too easy. You have to get very clear that this is what you want.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@kev014 It melts the heart when it happens.  There is nothing else.   Everything else pales in comparison 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 hours ago, kev014 said:

Seems like life purpose, relationships, health, finances, travel, etc. are all important but like if I am literally God, every single blade of grass, every ant, every planet, every person on this damn forum, an infinite blank slate of nothingness just infinitely dancing through different forms, infinitely creative, infinitely intelligent and infinitely loving... these other elements of my life just seem honestly pretty insignificant in comparison.

The perfection that is Infinity also includes all elements in your life; they are not "other," You are it. Experiencing does not discriminate but accepts all, everything from every dust particle you inhale, every dump you take, or every mundane activity you do, all of it is divinity manifested and ultimately God's will. Illusion or not is not the point, every dream within a dream is an experience and therefore part of the absolute existence that is Truth--there is no separation, no duality. You don't experience Infinity only as an omniscient consciousness--that's not Total experience--but also from the perspective of each individual finite fragmentation.

When you wake up from a dream, did the dream not actually happen? Of course it did, and every experience you had in each moment felt just as real as the dream you're in now. There is nothing but the Now. A spiritual awakening does not invalidate any previous truths; it merely awakens you to a new state of consciousness. Even death, which is a dualistic concept, does not end the infinite experiencing of fragmentation. There is no end, there is no escape, experiencing is all that You are.

15 hours ago, kev014 said:

I'm having trouble explaining this but my intuition is telling me that the most beneficial thing I can do for myself, Kevin, and the world as a whole is to fully realize myself as God. Most beneficial in terms of bringing love and consciousness in to this world. Maybe a stretch here, but is the whole reason for God manifesting in infinite forms to get to know and experience itself and become a 'more mature, more conscious, more evolved God'? I guess my question is, does God (and I know I speak about this as something separate from myself - semantics) want me to awaken? If I'm doing this dance forever, there's no impatience or hurry, but there is a desire to know myself as God. It seems there is no higher joy in the Universe then God knowing itself as God, seems like this is why Leo pushes 5meo so much. 

God is absolute perfection and beyond all concepts of man, so to say He is somehow maturing through its own creation doesn't make sense. Also, Infinity, as best as language is able to describe, is absolute existence (as a verb); i.e. consciousness (without a self that's conscious), experience (without an experiencer), or the more popular term Love (absolute being/acceptance). The world already is complete as it is in the Now; there is nothing it's missing. There is no ultimate end goal for you to chase after; You already are enlightened. The opportunity to enjoy the journey is the gift of life.

There is no need to give up all life purposes and become a monk. If profundity is what you're after, be mindful of the danger of wanting to know the highest form of joy, because that's your conceptual self chasing after phantoms in the never present future. No man is ever absolutely enlightened, that is only God; Infinity is beyond what our consciousness filtered through our limited soul is ever capable of embodying. So instead, learn to be present. Learn to be fulfilled in every moment regardless of outside circumstances by being conscious of your inner divinity, and you will see the same divinity in all outer circumstances as well. "Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water," except "2 inches above ground."

Yes, it is. Nothing can be compared to it. I feel like the more I become aware of God, the more involved I am in life. Involved from a place of love.

In between duality and non-duality, in between the world and God, Love is there. God-realization without Love is not yet complete. You are not yet complete. Only when Love is embodied are you complete. 

You can self-realize without the love part, and if at that point you're an asshole, then there is a good chance you'll be what we call a Zen devil and hurt a lot of people.

That's why traditional self-developement is still important, because otherwise the ego will still be full of desire/addictions.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

You can not self-realize without love part sorry. That is all God really is. Once you become THE TRUTH you are not full of desires and you can't become zen-devil. You embody love fully in all It's facets. Goodness kidness, serving, loving, wise, caring,hard working etc. 

No more devilry left in you. 

I am so sorry Shin but maybe you Will indeed get that 10/10 asian girl that you really want. Few of These 72 virgins are asian looking and hell yeah they are 10/10 but Catch is you can't really do anything with them and you have to feed 72 of them. Goodbye my retirement in Bahamas ?

15 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You can not self-realize without love part sorry. That is all God really is. Once you become THE TRUTH you are not full of desires and you can't become zen-devil. You embody love fully in all It's facets. Goodness kidness, serving, loving, wise, caring,hard working etc. 

No more devilry left in you. 

lol what ?

God is love

And God in them

26 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

What you expected, really? 

So you're telling me you magically become a saint when enlightenment happens ?

God is love

And God in them

Well was saint before that, after I am Just normal guy angel in disguise. 

But ask David with his method you Will need only. 48 minutes ?

Reality :

My own experience 4+ years cleaning myself from all bullshit (mods?) karma ok ok ok 

I do not hate you David you for sure are close to it but you Will really need to drop everything that you think enlightenment is. You convinced yourself with this subtle story. Enlightenment is real . It is not experience it is literally you becoming God in it's pure form. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity