tsuki

10'000 profanities

144 posts in this topic

This journal is a general space for tea parties, 80s music and random remarks about my life. Feel free to join, whoever you are.

I gained a few kilograms after the holidays and I want to start a running routine.
Yesterday was my first time after like a year and it was pretty miserable. At least I got to feel good about my body for a change.
I like the stretching before the run and the day afterwards. I'm gonna start a routine for that too, now that I have to take care for my neck.
Pain is the body's fire. I need more of it.

The next run is tomorrow. Let's see how it'll go.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

:D

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

More 80s music than tea party.

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

My blouse did not dry up, so I couldn't go running.
Instead, I did alternating series of pushups, situps and crunches until my muscles gave in.
Tomorrow is going to be so much fun ^_^.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Your shirt didn't dry? Do you not have more than one shirt?  Are you really that hardcore of a minimalist?

Want me to choose you a tarot card? Sometimes you don't want to know what they tell you but in my experience when they are negative they are a nice heads up for stuff that's going to happen and/or help you get insights and guidance faster. But maybe it works better if you do it for yourself. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Your shirt didn't dry? Do you not have more than one shirt?  Are you really that hardcore of a minimalist?

My hoodie. I only have one because I don't sport sportswear. I need it occasionally, just for exercise. Actually I share it with my wife 9_9.

7 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Want me to choose you a tarot card? Sometimes you don't want to know what they tell you but in my experience when they are negative they are a nice heads up for stuff that's going to happen and/or help you get insights and guidance faster. But maybe it works better if you do it for yourself. 

I prefer when you draw them spontaneously, without asking me.
If I wanted to divine, I have my I-Ching.

@tsuki Is there some sort of societal pressure to look professional and presentable all the time there, or is this just a preference? I do not understand. xD 

I'll pick you tarot cards at times, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to freak you out. 

15 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Is there some sort of societal pressure to look professional and presentable all the time there, or is this just a preference?

No, I actually look completely ridiculous dressed up like that all the time. It's preference.

Edited by tsuki

That reminds me of something Tim Ferriss says all the time. At 4:50 he says how Cato would wear tunics in the least popular colors just to make people make fun of him so he could train himself to be ashamed only of those things that are worth being ashamed of. 

There's really no difference in dressing like a slob or overdressing, depending on your setting you could still be accomplishing the same thing that Cato did. 

Would you like biscuits with your tea SiR? 

Edited by Alex bAlex

I miss my old Camero I sold for $600 at a low period in the late 80's.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

My muscles are wonderfully sore today. It feels good to do nothing, but I'm gonna stretch.
I need to study the general outline of what muscles I have.anatomical-muscle-map-and-muscle-map-of-human-body-muscle-map-human-body-human-anatomy.jpg

Edited by tsuki

Those are some impressive muscles. Really creative way of showing how they interact.

Today's running was very refreshing.
My muscles were sore after two days ago and I was a little afraid to hurt myself, but it went better than I expected.
I feel energized and my mind was creatively racing during the run and afterwards.
My thighs hurt, especially sartorius. I need to find some routines for proper stretching here.

I was stronger and had better endurance today. I wonder if that's gonna stay.

Working out is like having a relationship with my body.
It's difficult to start the training, but once I do, it's intense. It is both pleasurable and painful.
The pleasurable part is the dizziness of exhaustion and the intensity of experience.
The painful part is, of course, the fact that my muscles are sore afterwards.

The added bonus is that I feel easy for living the non-training part of my life and not thinking that I should exercise.

Edited by tsuki

If you feel hurt because you were judged, remember that there is not much to say other than what we think about each other.
Each adjective is as descriptive of you, as it is descriptive of another person's point of view.
The most profound way to be together is to be silently connected.

Edited by tsuki

Edited by tsuki

Ahhh, it's so embarrassing to write this stuff 9_9.