tsuki

10'000 profanities

144 posts in this topic

I will say that the Jesus revival seemed like the 800's and my religion from childhood may have primed to to fly through that stage. BUT it also could have been my trying to repress the strengthened ego and newfound devilry of the 600's. I didn't fully want to see the shadow for what it was. That awakening opened Pandora's box. Can you imagine if that had happened in a spiritual community with a leader who was not 100% honest? BAD things. Also, the night before last I went to entertaining the worst kinds of thoughts, Charlie Manson was around 600 LOC. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@mandyjw Did you figure out my LOC? 

I think you're probably right about it being in the 700's. You're around the Osho range, that's why you love him so much. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

This was written by Charles Manson. I mean COME ON REALITY WHAT THE FUCK. It was originally titled "Cease To Exist". 

Then my brain was like, "ooooh Mandy, that was really creepy, why don't you google the Dyatlov Pass incident again, knowing what you know now. 

Tell me something about the great void, the third spiritual shock.
I'm asking because I can see that nothing exists.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki My head is too empty right now, and I lost my phone momentarily, but I'll try to get a little more ground and understanding later for you. You (I) have to remember the map is not the territory. 

@mandyjw Sigh, I bought the book.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki Good. As a follower of Mr. Money Mustache, the cheapest of the cheap, I say to you that you are too cheap. Can't wait to hear your thoughts. 

I'm 200 pages in and it's very illuminating. I'm at the Zen model.
I had the glimpses of this path before, one step at a time, but having this worked out like that is great.
So now, I have to illuminate the Big Mind to dissolve the other. I feel a little excited and a little touched.

Let's see how it unfolds.

This video I just started watching directed seems to correlate with your misalignment video 

AHHHHHH!!! What is happening? Your latest video did not embody an egoless state AT all. 

@mandyjw The Devil's last trick is humility.

Humility is the Devil's trick, but the mistake is in thinking that the Devil has a last trick. 

You will only see that everything is God if you purify yourself to the point of non-existence.
Then, the devil's last trick is your humility, simply because you embody him as nothingness.
The devil's prayer to God is the reason why there is something rather than nothing.

Now, there is just nothing. Absolute infinity.

Well then, sounds like a nice convenient way to skip over your shadow work. 

Jon and I were lab partners before we started dating and we had to draw some crystals. We were each supposed to do our own page, I made some pretty drawings and he took mine and handed them in with his analysis so I had to wait until they came back to hand in mind, very late. I was really disappointed that he would do that to me. 

Somehow this is reminding me of that experience. 

Just now, mandyjw said:

Well then, sounds like a nice convenient way to skip over your shadow work.

No. Shadow work, meditation and self-inquiry is how you purify yourself to non-existence. Only then you will see God.

18 Then Moses said, “Now show me your glory.”

19 And the Lord said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the Lord, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 20 But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live.”

@mandyjw You are not the body.

That's a half truth. 

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

That's a half truth. 

Then keep purifying yourself until it becomes it.

I am the Body of Christ. 

See, you have to pressure yourself into being perfect, I'm allowed to be a sinner because I already forgave myself for all that past and future stuff.