tsuki

10'000 profanities

144 posts in this topic

I want the little lovely shit to come to me and say: "daddy, please take care of me" instead of throwing plates at the floor for fuck's sake.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Daaw, it just wanted me to hug myself lol. Who designed this shit? Where is the instruction manual?

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Well, they are completely unpredictable. Maybe you get plates thrown on the floor, maybe they pick all the tulips out of your garden while you're looking at your phone, maybe they want to scream for a solid half hour because you said they can't have more ice cream, maybe they give you the best hug you've ever had and they say 'I love you", maybe they hide and poop under the kitchen table because they are scared of using the potty and think pooping under the table while everyone is eating would be the less embarrassing option. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

6 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Daaw, it just wanted me to hug myself lol. Who designed this shit? Where is the instruction manual?

God. There's no instruction manual to the heart because it's all about the element of surprise and experience. EXCEPT that here's the big dirty secret. The heart and mind are one. Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

As I was hugging myself, a single tear ran down my cheek. It was unlike regular crying, without struggle for air. Just a single tear. If it didn't also happen during my LSD trip, I would not give any significance to this.

In times like this I would usually just hug my wife, but it would never quite cut it. It felt as if I wanted to hug her so deeply that I would return to the uterus. When I told her that she said: "I'm sorry, wrong address" and we laughed it off.

To think that I have my own uterus inside called "chest" and all I needed to do is to embrace it. I would never come up with a twisted metaphor like this on my own hahaha.

Good job, heart you spoiled little shit. I love you, alright? Next time just tell me what you need, okay?

xD "I'm sorry, wrong address." xD

They only tell you what they need at first, if you don't listen and let them get too upset, they lose the ability to verbalize very quickly and it just devolves from there. 

In the morning we had a walk to the forest with my wife. I exercised only once in the past week because I was tired after work.
We had a short jog and it felt wonderful. It was a weird feeling to enjoy my peace while the morning traffic was raging with people trying to get to work. It connected with my recent insight from the previous walk we had. We noticed a starling in the woods and I was just admiring the complexity of the place. Simple life forms gathering together to form a giant self-contained organism. When I noticed the bird, I thought that it is an eye of the forest. A tiny speck of consciousness that formed a bubble and separated to venture off on its own. When we were listening to the chirps, I thought that stilling the mind is like trying to still the forest. That it is just as intelligent as any of us is.

These small life forms, form the environment for increased complexity. This is where we came from. We could feast on other, progressively more complex plants and animals until our minds were big enough to close on themselves. We became self-aware by seeing ourselves from the third person perspective - through awareness of our death. This is why we left the place and started to engineer our own world by manifesting our thoughts. These thoughts, culture, live in our minds - small life forms that grow progressively bigger and are manifested in reality. We are so complex, so fragile, only because we are standing on the shoulders of giants.

Maybe, one day, we will create something that will treat us like a resource - just like we treat the woods today.
We are not aware of just how we came about to be like this. We're gods within God that spawn gods.

Edited by tsuki

@tsuki We already are a resource to the Earth. We've deluded ourselves to believe that it is our resource. There is no hierarchy in connection with Earth. 

37 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@tsuki We already are a resource to the Earth. We've deluded ourselves to believe that it is our resource. There is no hierarchy in connection with Earth. 

My point was that there is no such thing as Earth, and that the there is no such thing as humans.
The only delusion there is, God's delusion, the mechanism of creation.
The Ego is not in opposition to God, it is how God creates. It creates through separation, through bubbles of consciousness.

Edited by tsuki

49 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Maybe, one day, we will create something that will treat us like a resource - just like we treat the woods today.

So this thing you refer to, it's already God awareness, we already have it. So I get confused because you say, "maybe" and "one day"

On 5/11/2019 at 9:47 AM, tsuki said:

Great Great video 

@Ayilton I loved it too.
I really like how they treated memes like scaffolding for storytelling and filled it with high quality philosophy.

You should watch that video @mandyjw. Are you a boomer, or a bloomer?
"Uh oh, but tsuki, I am not a boomer and a bloomer, I am infinite love!"

Edited by tsuki

@tsuki xDI watched it when you posted it. I definitely played out times in my life where I was both the doomer and bloomer but my Christian faith gave me a different world view, one in which the world was made with pain, suffering and sin, yet there is an ultimate beautiful purpose for it all. As I got older that understanding deepened and always my highest self was similar to that of the bloomer even if I did forget myself and fall into doomer and boomer stages along the way. 

You have an enormous light shadow. 

Just now, mandyjw said:

You have an enormous light shadow. 

Hmmm?

Just watch the first few minutes of Emerald's video. 

@mandyjw I suspect that you want to point to the fact that I am okay with suffering and misery in the world?
That is not something that comes out of shadow work, that comes from integration of the heart and the mind.
Shadow work is to the heart what learning is to the mind.

Edited by tsuki

@tsuki "My god, I wish I had the strength to debunk this guy. I wish I could be bothered to write a better critique of his critique. "

Just now, mandyjw said:

@tsuki "My god, I wish I had the strength to debunk this guy. I wish I could be bothered to write a better critique of his critique. "

Take note that I did write a poignant critique of his critique.

Where?