tsuki

10'000 profanities

144 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Your videos keep getting better! Not able to watch the latest yet but the suffering was awesome! Very deep and abstract 

Thanks man, I needed to hear that encouragement.

I need to learn to encourage people more. Sometimes it is exactly what they need.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

In the response to your last video I'm not sure if I'm upset by your "asshole qualities" (most of the time). We all have patterns like that I suppose, and I've learned to appreciate them in people. They can limit how much someone can connect with others, so it's great to be aware of them. What are my patterns? I've always though that you were pretty committed to encouraging people, that's how our conversation started in that thread you gave me a compliment/thing to ponder in one comment. 

Around 11:00 you said that it's always not good to put others above yourself, that who thing seemed incredibly masculine to me. I think back to being pregnant and how the first part of pregnancy it's like having the flu for 8 weeks. There's very little that can top the misery of those 8 weeks and you don't have any choice, your body has been co-opted by a new life. After that experience it seems very second nature or at least no big deal at all to put others especially your kids above yourself. 

You're very concerned with how you appear to others in the video. I appreciate how outright you are about that, where I try to hide or ignore it.

Your voice is very kind. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I was a doomer !

B|

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

43 minutes ago, Shin said:

I was a doomer !

B|

It's modern day's 10 ox hearding pics hahaha.
Now we just have 2 stages to accommodate for our attention deficit.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 minute ago, tsuki said:

It's modern day's 10 ox hearding pics hahaha.
Now we just have 2 stages to accommodate for our attention deficit.

I didn't understand anything, but you're probably right xD

You have a nice voice B|

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

I didn't understand anything, but you're probably right xD

Haven't you seen this video?

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

You have a nice voice B|

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

Your voice is very kind. 

Hahaha really? I always thought that it sounded as if someone slapped a pussy on my face sideways.
Why is everybody so kind to me suddenly? 

I'm always nice, it's the other people that are nice on conditions :) :) :)

Yes I've seen that video, still not understand your sentence xD 

God is love

And God in them

Uhmm....  what????? xDxDxD

I'm going to pretend that you didn't use that analogy. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Yes I've seen that video, still not understand your sentence xD 

I see the doomer/bloomer video as an analogy of spiritual transformation.
Our modern day's equivalent of Zen model.
"It's modern day's 10 ox hearding pics hahaha.
Now we just have 2 stages to accommodate for our attention deficit."

Just now, tsuki said:

I see the doomer/bloomer video as an analogy of spiritual transformation.
Our modern day's equivalent of Zen model.
"It's modern day's 10 ox hearding pics hahaha.
Now we just have 2 stages to accommodate for our attention deficit."

Are you saying that once you get out of this doomer mentality you are in heaven ? :)

God is love

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

Are you saying that once you get out of this doomer mentality you are in heaven ? :)

Yes, but now I got self-conscious that I made a declarative sentence about enlightenment 9_9.
I was just kidding.

Edited by tsuki

You’re video on intelligence was quite ? and radical way to interpret/describe it. Loved it dude.

May have to listen to it again because it was pretty pleasurable to feel out ?

@DrewNows

Thank you very much, I'm glad you found it useful. New insights coming today, I hope that I will have the chance to shoot.

I'm using my wife's phone and she's out with her friends today.

Edited by tsuki

I just watched your video, it seems connecting the heart and head means that you are ultimately present, but it's an incredibly valuable way to think of it. This is a big insight for me as well and what you said ties in well with something someone said to me much earlier. I'm hoping it's the key I need to deal with some shadow issues. 

@mandyjw I'm glad you enjoyed it, there's more to come.
I just watched the video and it seems incredibly vague. I'll have to work on it.

You're awfully quiet and timid recently. That book did some wonders to you.
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SHOOT YOUR NEXT VIDEO?!

Just now, tsuki said:

@mandyjw I'm glad you enjoyed it, there's more to come.
I just watched the video and it seems incredibly vague. I'll have to work on it.

You're awfully quiet and timid recently. That book did some wonders to you.
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SHOOT YOUR NEXT VIDEO?!

I don't have daycare today but I might shoot one anyway, I know I've been neglecting my videos. I haven't even been able to think of a topic. 

I don't even know how to describe what's been going on with me. The first part of the book explained all the mysteries of the universe and then I realized fully that I didn't know a single thing. 

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I don't even know how to describe what's been going on with me. The first part of the book explained all the mysteries of the universe and then I realized fully that I didn't know a single thing. 

Ahahahaha, that's a good one. Have you figured your LOC yet?

@tsuki No. I thought I did but I don't know anymore and I also do NOT want to overestimate it. I even suspect the author for overestimating his. I should probably just finish the book, I don't think I read it at all yesterday after being totally lost in it before.  

@mandyjw Did you figure out my LOC? 

Edited by tsuki