kamill

Sex problem

8 posts in this topic

I am currently in college, and Iam having a dilemma. I have been getting girls and girlfriends when I was in high school but now ever sincce Iam in college I cant get a girlfriend or any girls 

I know its because I am working on my life purpose putting work every day trying to get it going. But sometimes I get doubts and I want to pursue girls more but that would mean that I wouldnt be working and my life purpose and school.

Iam so busy because of the school and my passion that I have almost zero time to get sex. Any advice on how to balance sex life and career because sometimes the urges are almost unbearable.

Excuse my English   

Do one, then the other. They are hard to mix. 

I would keep your school and purpose a priority. It's easy to fuck that all up when you go chasing women. 

If you already have the skill to attract women, its not a problem to put it on the back burner. It's like riding a bicycle. Once you know how to do it you never really forget, you can pick it up again anytime you want to. 

Man, I feel you. When I'm working hard on things for myself, the urges get strong and I feel like I'm wasting time and should be fucking girls now that I'm young. And then there's times where I do that and the purpose gets ignored.

@SFRL is right. Do one, then the other. Which one is more important first is your (hard) choice to make.

Mixing hasn't worked so well for me either.

I'm currently trying to keep a rotation going of a couple girls who I can meet every now and then but are very low maintenance and low-bullshit. So they don't require any attention, dinners or even texting in between. Less distraction for me. The ones that do require chitchat just fade the fuck out of my life, and I don't try to stop them.

So I'm saying if you choose purpose first, you could try to get the bare minimum amount of sex to survive on, and screen HARD for low-maintenance.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Everything is alright man, just relax and go on a date.

On 05/05/2019 at 10:52 PM, kamill said:

But sometimes I get doubts and I want to pursue girls more

Don't be a slave to your desires and impulses, friend. Will the rubbing of genitalia bring you fulfilment? NO, but your ego is probably saying yes.

But trust me, it will not.

On 05/05/2019 at 10:52 PM, kamill said:

the urges are almost unbearable.

Don't wish for your urges to be quenched, rather, wish for the virtue to remain indifferent when these urges face you!

Stay on the path!

god I am really just regurgitating stoic teachings at this point 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

Are you sure the life purpose stuff is not just an excuse?

How is your social life in general, what does your day to day look like.

Or you can be even wiser and transmutate the sex desires into creativity for your LP and then chase women in 5 to 7 yrs time. 

Your English is finee

Might sound blunt, but have you tried dating sites? I had a lot of luck with my sex life on those apps. I tend to use okcupid when I am looking for something like that.