Recursoinominado

Is realy possible to open the heart and feel LOVE?

12 posts in this topic

I know lots of spiritual practices to open oneself to love, tried several of them but i never felt anything, my heart chakra is so blocked up i can't feel love, needless to say i was deprived of it all my life since when i was a baby. It is not a coincidence that i relate to spiritual teachers that talks about love a lot (Matt Kahn and Ram Dass), tried their techniques and nothing happened.

I don't see anyone talking about this side of spirituality and reporting their progress.

Yes, i saw Leo's video "What is Love" several times and i had the same impression, lots of information, not a lot of direct experiences report. 

I do had some glimpses of it during some psychedelics experiences and one time i was sleeping and had a weird dream with my grandmother that i hugged her and all of the sudden i felt a bubble of warm liquid pop inside my heart, i woke up and this wasn't a dream, the sensations continued and i felt sober love for the first time since i can remember, my body was suddenly cozy, warm and nice, i felt self-love (for the first time) and all i wanted was to GIVE love to everyone. I was going through some dark night of the soul for months and in an instant everything was fine, all my problems vanished and all i was thinking was go share love with others. I want more of that, someone, please, tell me its possible and HOW to do it. 

It's totally possible, @Recursoinominado . You are totally loved in every moment, as you say it is just about opening up to it - dropping the resistance.

Look up loving-kindness meditation and practice it. It might seem like you are not getting anywhere, but practice, practice. Soon love will engulf all your life.

Read this book. Read it with your heart, feel it more than you read it. It is designed to open you up to love :)

You are loved and you can open up to it. Good luck. Lots of love ❤️

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

Dont try to find a sensation in your body, rather concentrate on love as like a meta thing. There are so many different kinds of love and so many ways to give and to receive love. Love can be your willingness to find love, thats a form of love. Love can be all the things you didnt do to other people, all the times you were mindful of someone else. To love means to accept and integrate more people and things into your life, furthering your horizon can be a form of love. Love doesnt need a sensation, when you are mindful of your inability to love, that a love-driven thought. 
You create love exclusively by yourself. The sensation of love is not love, it is the consequence of loving something. Only when you first love honestly (to accept, understand) only then the sensation of love will follow. 

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

@Drake140 Thats the journey. To get that infinite source, thats the end goal of your spiritual work. By killing yourself

Love is the fundamental frequency of all that you see/experience. Love will rise you above all levels and directly connect you to source. The more loving you are to existence/self, the more universal you become(so to speak) or a more direct channel of source energy you express/create. Its not just about loving another, its about understanding oneness and treating all life and all energy within existence with equally, unconditionally loving energy.

A state of unconditional love is is true godliness, the more you give, the more you love, the more you, you become and the more it all makes sense.

I like Matt Kahn's ideology to "love whatever arises or catches your attention", the more you respond in a frequency of love and compassion the faster you accelerate and ascend into your highest expression of self.

Ultimately all that we talk about here stems from love or lack of love, its the fundamental frequency of existence. Your true, eternal nature.

I love you

B R E A T H E

I feel you (well not really read below xD )

I never really loved ... anyone or anything.
I don't even know the feeling, or if it's a real thing

No joke.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Drake140 They dont know how to handle it. Some will go crazy. Thats not a problem for you of course in that state, so there isnt really any new problems arising

@Drake140 There will always be "suffering" all the time in the world, which is just more love actually. And no, you are not causing the suffering in them, they are creating it themselves, at least when you have gone all the way. You will also see it in that way, people fooling themselves. 

If you intuit still that your intent is causing them suffering, you have not understood absolute love. Love isnt about being nice and wonderful and positive to everyone, all the time. To love them really and talk to their soul many people need many different approaches. 

Ill go with someones racist attitudes if that means I can love them more effectively or if it makes it possible for me to get on their frequency that way. Its not about being good with a lower case g, it is about seeing the Goodness in everything

@Recursoinominado Problems arise when people think love is just a feeling. 

Love is a verb. It is a decision to act. It is something you DO in the present moment.

You can induce feelings of love with certain drugs. The feeling is chemical.

If you want to love yourself, only talk to yourself with love. Treat yourself in every present moment with love.

Edited by Matt8800

What is love ?

?

Does it exist ?

Or is it just a concept women use to hold us back when we leave them the first morning ?

?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

I know lots of spiritual practices to open oneself to love, tried several of them but i never felt anything, my heart chakra is so blocked up i can't feel love, needless to say i was deprived of it all my life since when i was a baby. It is not a coincidence that i relate to spiritual teachers that talks about love a lot (Matt Kahn and Ram Dass), tried their techniques and nothing happened.

I don't see anyone talking about this side of spirituality and reporting their progress.

Yes, i saw Leo's video "What is Love" several times and i had the same impression, lots of information, not a lot of direct experiences report. 

I do had some glimpses of it during some psychedelics experiences and one time i was sleeping and had a weird dream with my grandmother that i hugged her and all of the sudden i felt a bubble of warm liquid pop inside my heart, i woke up and this wasn't a dream, the sensations continued and i felt sober love for the first time since i can remember, my body was suddenly cozy, warm and nice, i felt self-love (for the first time) and all i wanted was to GIVE love to everyone. I was going through some dark night of the soul for months and in an instant everything was fine, all my problems vanished and all i was thinking was go share love with others. I want more of that, someone, please, tell me its possible and HOW to do it. 

The ego/mind can't truly love, it's impossible, the ego will always be dualistic, it's me versus them in the end, so your own survival will always be priority, so you can't unconditionally love because it would be dangerous to your survival agenda. The only way to love is to transcend the ego identification, and then you become love itself, and you will love all life the same.

True love is love for everything, if you love something in particular more than other things, it's not love, it's attachment, even the love for family is not real love, it's a strong attachment, I'm sorry but that's the truth. The ones who teach methods to love are full of shit.