Conrad

Breaktrough today: Only I Alone Exists

73 posts in this topic

All is God, God is all. God. God is. 

Every thought other then God in your mind is steping out of Truth and it is beggining of your devilry. 

You were the Villain for the whole time and with enlightenment you Will Very clearly see this. God Will bring you on your knees and you Will scream God from your Infinite completely fulled heart. 

No I Just meditated never used any drugs all I had my entire life is desire to know Truth and I searched for it everywhere science philosophy psychology. But I found it within myself and that same Truth is everywhere and everything. 

Just now, Mikael89 said:

Already doing the work. And it gets increasingly obvious that what you say is bs.

Just now, Mikael89 said:

You are not doing it honestly. That's the problem. 

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

No I Just meditated never used any drugs all I had my entire life is desire to know Truth and I searched for it everywhere science philosophy psychology. But I found it within myself and that same Truth is everywhere and everything. 

Very good ? The Truth can indeed only be found within. Apsolute Truth with a capital A and T IS Being/Awareness aka God and That is Everything and Everywhere. As you said, All is God, God is All. There is Only God.

You do not scream Me Me Me Me you scream God! God is the Truth 

But where does the within end and the without begin? 

Where does everything end and everywhere begin? 

You still do not get this how Good God is. 

You think you are source of existance. Well I have news for you everyone and everything is. All equal. God given Godhood to everything absolutely everything. You can't comprehand GOODNESS OF GOD. 

So much for/ I am (biggest lie ever) God and I can do Whatever the fuck I want. 

13 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Yeah right.. like if you can evaluate my work. *Facepalm*

Nothing is denied from you. You can discover all These answers for yourself. 

A few days ago I had what feels like a micro-awakening, rushes of energy throughout body, lots of automatic kriyas, and tears flowed. This was lying on my back on the floor late at night before bed, very tired, procrastinated on going to bed, and took a high dose of liquid melatonin, which seems to be the most potent form. After the episode and since then, the sense of 'me' no longer feels like it comes from a mind within a body, but something that is present everywhere but also nowhere at the same time, like an expansive emptiness. 

Admittedly, can't be sure exactly where belief and direct experience intertwine, as of course they both inform each other. Like for example, I think about something I learned in a video, and then it becomes part of a lucid dream, it becomes a direct experience, and after experiencing 20 seconds or so of what feels like genuine ego death during a meditation, then identify with ego less as a belief. 

I'm unable to sit long in any position chair or floor, but also unable to sleep on my back - thus meditating lying down. Feels most natural this way, feet and legs don't get numb, easier to pay attention to breath, spine can elongate without worrying if am I keeping my back straight, and the body can writhe and wiggle freely to circulate energy/release tension.