Conrad

Breaktrough today: Only I Alone Exists

73 posts in this topic

How really Good God is is Just unspeakable. Everyone Will be saved and preserved everything needed and allowed to be totally free. 

It is too good to be True but it IS THE TRUTH. 

Love you all. ❤️

12 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

What happened to me @Conrad was that at some point I realized that what is life? If I (the little ego) has life is because of awareness.

It was not a very high level realization, I was still in the duality of God and Me, separated. But that helped me to realize that the only consciousness that exists is one. So mine and God's must be one... and so on

It was a shock, but a good shock now that I understand it better...

Yes in reality it is God that sustains your life. All the cells of that body mind are sustained by God consciousness too. It is all God separation is not possible. Because all is made out of God. 

But be ready for total mindfuckery that Will humble you to the core. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

13 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

How really Good God is is Just unspeakable. Everyone Will be saved and preserved everything needed and allowed to be totally free. 

It is too good to be True but it IS THE TRUTH. 

Love you all. ❤️

Much love bro ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Conrad said:

The drop is the ocean and the ocean is the drop. They are identical. 

So now that you have become one with God, are you going to follow God's Law or your law? 

How can you be sure that you won't fall into delusions if you decided to follow your own law? Or you don't care? 

@cetus56 @Leo Gura @Conrad

Just asking, cuz i've read a lot of nondual books, and I realized that it is different. When you guys speak of nonduality. And when the sufis speak of nonduality. Even when Jesus speak of nonduality. 

It's not the same. Depends on what God is to you. 

The Point will be similar, but actually different. I'd say the opposite. 

What u make out of it. 

Careful not to fall into these;

Document 9_2.jpg

I am saying this to those that have read sufis works. 

Surah Al-Anbiya' (The Prophets)

21:106

Verily in this(Qur'an) is a Message for people who would (truly) worship Allah.

21:107

We sent you(Muhammad) not, but as a Mercy for all creatures.

21:108

Say: "What has come to me by inspiration is that your God is One God: will you therefore bow to His Will (in Islam)?"

21:109

But if they turn back, say: "I have proclaimed the Message to you all alike and in truth; but I know not whether that which you are promised is near or far. 

21:110

"It is He Who knows what is open in speech and what you hide (in your hearts).

21:111

"I know not but that it may be a trial for you, and a grant of (worldly) livelihood (to you) for a time."

21:112

Say: "O my Lord! Judge You in truth!"

"Our Lord Most Gracious is the One Whose assistance should be sought against the blasphemies you utter!"

Edited by Angelite

Yes many people fall for I am God trap and think they can do Whatever their ego wants that's the Very definition of zen devils. Truth is Very simple :GOD

Without I am part that is the Very first delusion. When you AWAKEN to Truth there is no ego left in you. You use that mind to serve Reality to serve God. You use that heart to love God to love Reality. And you take care of that Body too. 

@Conrad Emptiness melting with the present moment and making absolute ground

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

Awakening is utterly humbling experience it is really nothing grandiose what people expect to be. Yes it is deeply personal all your devilry Will be exposed to you and you Will start process of purification. It is only the beggining of your True life. I cry everyday ever since and I do not know for how much I Will need to. To remove all darkness from my heart. 

16 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yes many people fall for I am God trap and think they can do Whatever their ego wants that's the Very definition of zen devils. Truth is Very simple :GOD

Without I am part that is the Very first delusion. When you AWAKEN to Truth there is no ego left in you. You use that mind to serve Reality to serve God. You use that heart to love God to love Reality. And you take care of that Body too. 

:)

Yea. But the thoughts that comes to my mind is, how do those who don't practice any religion create their own law? What is their base?

I'm talking about those who once awaken, throw away the 'ways' or rules of the eastern religion or the abrahamic religion.

Document 9_3.jpg

^this is continuation of the talbees-e-Iblees in Sufism. There is a term called Jahil Sufis~ which means ignorant mystics.

I don't know. Just randomly browse through my books?

Edited by Angelite

More Truth embodied better "Your law" becomes. More pure you are in your heart better decisions you Will make for everyone and yourself. More God in your heart wiser smarted and nicer you become. God is all Good stuff no oposite to it. ❤️

My advice is to do the work yourself it is really worth it. Follow your intuition and your heart. If you get confused and lost Just ask for help. Don't get lost in minds conceptual landscape it Will get you nowhere. Trust that God is with you and he wishes you all the Best. All of my words are from personal direct experience not something that I've read or heard some where ❤️

@Angelite I follow God's laws which is to embrace and love everything. When you become One with God you must follow the Divine. Pure Awareness/Being is identical to Love and Goodness.

As I said in my previous account Highest, there is nothing to do but love. Desireless love. But first the ego must be seen through and transcended. That's what Sufism is about. The great Sufi master Rumi have written "When the "I" is negated and eliminated from existence, then what remains? Consider, O denier."

What remains is simply God. 

34 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

More Truth embodied better "Your law" becomes. More pure you are in your heart better decisions you Will make for everyone and yourself. More God in your heart wiser smarted and nicer you become. God is all Good stuff no oposite to it. ❤️

True.

23 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

My advice is to do the work yourself it is really worth it. Follow your intuition and your heart. If you get confused and lost Just ask for help. Don't get lost in minds conceptual landscape it Will get you nowhere. Trust that God is with you and he wishes you all the Best. All of my words are from personal direct experience not something that I've read or heard some where ❤️

Actually my life experiences is what makes me believe. I had known it on my own through everything else. & now to know deeper^^

13 minutes ago, Conrad said:

@Angelite I follow God's laws which is to embrace and love everything. When you become One with God you must follow the Divine. Pure Awareness/Being is identical to Love and Goodness.

As I said in my previous account Highest, there is nothing to do but love. Desireless love. But first the ego must be seen through and transcended. That's what Sufism is about. The great Sufi master Rumi have written "When the "I" is negated and eliminated from existence, then what remains? Consider, O denier."

What remains is simply God. 

Love you bro for a second I thought you are zen devil sorry. ❤️

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Love you bro for a second I thought you are zen devil sorry. ❤️

No problem bro ❤️ I know what I am and not, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of me. 

God Is. ❤️? Hope more people AWAKEN to God. It is so worthy.Sending you love ❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

God Is. ❤️? Hope more people AWAKEN to God. It is so worthy.Sending you love ❤️

Yes, I hope so too. Much love back ❤️?

My terror of becoming one with god is really holding me back, the mindfuck may be too much to cope with and I might go psychotic. I have wanted to try 5 meo but I think there is some paradox in there. From the perspective of the person taking the substance, they never come back to their life and are stuck for eternity. From the perspective of anyone observing the person, they do come back.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”