Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ExodiaGearCEO

Should I invest in the new Tony Robbin Program?

10 posts in this topic

Hey, guys I was wondering if I should invest in a new tony Robbin product course he just launched. I heard tony hasn’t launch a product in 12 years and now he’s finally launching a new product and I don’t know if I should invest in his business in a box blueprint course? Or should I just keep finishing up the life purpose course from Leo? I only have 1 week left before the tony robin offers end :(

5 hours ago, ExodiaGearCEO said:

I only have 1 week left before the tony robin offers end

Limited time offer should be your first red flag. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@ExodiaGearCEO I would finish the course you are currently working on - get immersed into it and apply it. Down the road, Tony’s course may resonate. There will be more “special offers” in the future. It’s all part of the marketing.

Finish LPC and implement to fuck out of it. It gives you enough theory, inner work and actions steps for the next 5-10 years

Yeh, limited time offers suck... An average stage blue person who has never heard about development can get a lot of value from courses like that, but I think, that Leo basically says everything that can be found in such products for free.

Thanks everyone! I think I know the answer now. It can wait.

Finish LP Course first, I tried to do the LP course while doing another intense course and had to put LP on hold. Back into it now and can say that it's truly invaluable

On 5/4/2019 at 11:09 AM, Shiva said:

Second is when it says "only 50 online courses left in stock".

That made me lol. xD

I like Tony Robbins. You don't need the course, just study his books, listen to his podcasts and act on his advice where you see fit.