Lister

Need some help with this one please

160 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Lister said:

And I'm not saying I'm enlightened. What I'm actually saying is that there is no such thing as enlightenment. Enlightenment is for the dreamer in the dream. There is only discrimination, which puts an end to all seeking. You are a person on an internet forum attempting to tell others how it is. So what are your credentials? 

Even an "inconscious" people can teach you.
It's all a reflection of yourself, and everyone and everything is working to wake you up in some way.

That's that, but also why are you asking questions on a forum and then tell people they don't know what they're talking about and lecturing them ?

Wouldn't it make more sense to listen to what people have to say and pick what resonate to you and leave what doesn't ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Was raised in atheistic family. I myself was most of my life atheits materialist sceptic nihilist. 

Now I laugh at this. 

Truth is worthy discovering it. All your work is for yourself nobody can do it for you. Never used any drugs only zen style meditations and prana breathing. Nothing more. 

6 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Go live your life. Does that make sense now? I think I simplified it enough. O.o

What life?

Can you say that there is a life to live with 100% certainly? 

Life is our dream. It's subject to conditioned interpretation. 

We can talk all day about THE dream and never the twain shall meet. 

So ultimately there is only awareness. That's reality.

33 minutes ago, Lister said:

Where do you get this teaching from? 

I wouldn't consider it a teaching, no more than I would consider bird chirps as a teaching. It just appears. Yet within the construct of a timeline, one could imagine causation. What "caused" these appearances to arise? This would get quite tricky indeed as there are an infinite number of causative inputs. Yet it certainly appears that my mind-body has been shaped by many occurrences within it's lifetime - including a wide variety of "spiritual" beings - both human and non-human. What has resonated with my mind-body has changed over time.

If your question is in regards to "learning" about this through a teacher, book, video, philosophy, experience etc. - then there is no source in that regard. There is no one source. There have been many many that have influenced me. My mind is is not beholden to any teaching or idea. Each sources as a separate entity is very limiting. For me, a deeper level became "no teachers" and "all teachers". In terms of models of consciousness expansion, that is a major expansion. One of the keys of "liberation" at the human level is no attachment/identification to any idea. For example, a test for me at the human level is. . . can I let go of those ideas I just wrote about as I let go of bird chirps? Or do they mean a little bit more to me than bird chirps?  Can I wake up totally fresh in this moment completely free of all these ideas? Or will my mind-body carry them around in a backpack? Are these ideas simply bird chirps floating by, or are they attached to my mind-body? Do I actually believe these ideas are true? Will I wake up tomorrow speaking of these ideas as if I believe them. If so, there is some attachment within the mind-body. . . "But wait. . . what I wrote is so profound and insightful. I invested many years for those wonderful insights. . . And I had that amazing Mu experience of nothingness. . . That's gotta count for something!! ". Such thoughts simply arise in the mind-body - it's part of the personal human story. 

I also have loud ?? in backpack. Ego backlashes are surreal at this point. More close to Truth harder it gets. 

Love you all. ❤️

6 minutes ago, Lister said:

What life?

Can you say that there is a life to live with 100% certainly? 

Life is our dream. It's subject to conditioned interpretation. 

We can talk all day about THE dream and never the twain shall meet. 

So ultimately there is only awareness. That's reality.

So, don't live it. What is the problem here? You act like you want to tell everyone something. If you don't want to live this life, then don't live it. If you want to do whatever, then do whatever. Either way, your lessons will come to you. If a kid touches a stove, and doesn't know his hands will be burned, then he'll learn that lesson. How old are you? Still in your teens?

Listen Lister there wil get a point in your journey where you Will realize that to lie anyone is absolutely stupid. 

I really do not have any intentions in that nor anyone else on this forum. You have to realize that you are at the Very start. Stage 1.

1 minute ago, Key Elements said:

So, don't live it. What is the problem here? You act like you want to tell everyone something. If you don't want to live this life, then don't live it. If you want to do whatever, then do whatever. Either way, your lessons will come to you. If a kid touches a stove, and doesn't know his hands will be burned, then he'll learn that lesson. How old are you? Still in your teens?

I'm not trying to tell everyone something. I'm asking what is beyond all of the phenomenal world?

The way you are hearing it is subject to a personal story. There is a life to live, I'm living my life. But that's not the topic of this inquiry.

If you want to join in then answer the question. Or don't. Either way, you're still aware, are you not? 

@Lister sorry dude it’s up to you to find out if there’s anything beyond and this means dropping everything you thought you knew because you will not find a conceptual answer, only descriptions 

1 minute ago, Lister said:

I'm not trying to tell everyone something. I'm asking what is beyond all of the phenomenal world?

The way you are hearing it is subject to a personal story. There is a life to live, I'm living my life. But that's not the topic of this inquiry.

If you want to join in then answer the question. Or don't. Either way, you're still aware, are you not? 

There is no phenomenal world it's All God. Look at your present moment experience it is in Truth Full complete Infinite singularity (hence ONE-God). Look every object look table for example it is the same thing and so on. Notice this right NOW. 

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Listen Lister there wil get a point in your journey where you Will realize that to lie anyone is absolutely stupid. 

I really do not have any intentions in that nor anyone else on this forum. You have to realize that you are at the Very start. Stage 1.

This is your story. In the same way anything I say about you is also my story.

What is the one truth we can all agree on here and now that is 100% verifiable?

There is no enlightenment. Enlightenment is for you, for you to solidify your own personal experiences and then attempt to tell others that they need to experience your experiences.

It will never happen.

In the meantime you miss the obvious.

@Lister I would suggest you try to answer your own question now. Everyone on this thread have been trying to help you. It's your turn to put the pieces together, or don't.

If you zoom table with your awareness you Will zoom it forever. Notice this. But what then makes table complete? 

1 minute ago, DrewNows said:

@Lister sorry dude it’s up to you to find out if there’s anything beyond and this means dropping everything you thought you knew because you will not find a conceptual answer, only descriptions 

I've found awareness. That's all there is. There is no concept that will capture it. What I'm asking is are you content with just resting as awareness or do you want to become "God"?

Because everything that isn't awareness is just not real. It appears, but it's not real. It's Maya. It's illusion. That's what the mind does, it wants to find God in the illusion. But there is no God. The creation is just a projection that is happening independently and being conditioned by itself. It's a dream. Has anybody been able to solidly very what it is, if it exists? Does an external world exist? Does an internal world exist? If so then what is it? 

What's the one thing we can all agree on?

The ONE TRUTH? 

2 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

@Lister I would suggest you try to answer your own question now. Everyone on this thread have been trying to help you. It's your turn to put the pieces together, or don't.

So now you have gone from me trying to tell you how it is to others trying to tell me how it is?

Such is the slippery nature of Maya. You're not even consistent with your own story! And it IS a story. It means 0 to anyone but you and maybe others that have spent time being conditioned by actualized.org. But it isn't true for everyone.

What is the one reality we can all agree on for all people regardless of their spiritual brainwashing? 

Radical openmindneness Radical desire for Truth radical desire for Love. Maya is a concept no such thing a pointer really. 

7 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Radical openmindneness Radical desire for Truth radical desire for Love. Maya is a concept no such thing a pointer really. 

This is a STORY that you took from actualized.org.

What is the one thing that everyone can agree on? 

Edited by Lister

This thread is going nowhere.

@Lister if you want others' help and suggestions, stop judging their answers, and for once, listen to what they're trying to say.

@Lister Thanks for exchanging thoughts with me in the thread. You helped prompt me to gain clarity on a couple things I’ve been contemplating ♥️ ?