Eric Tarpall

Do you need paypal to sell products?

9 posts in this topic

I hope not because they blocked my bank account for some reason. And I heard that they freeze lots of peoples money so they can't access it. 

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

The fact that only a small percentage of web shops actually support PayPal as a payment option would indicate: no :)

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

PayPal is a payment gateway to pay and send money. There are no strict rules that you should have a PayPal account. There are many payment gateways available to use but, it depends on the users' interests. However, it would be great if you have more than one payment gateway so you can get more clients. And, you can open more than one PayPal account with different bank details.

I think paypal became too complacent and started cutting out customers. Don't use paypal. It seems to block customers very often. Don't count on it.

Edited by CreamCat

No. You can also use Stripe. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

I'm noticing more online stores using Shopify. Seems to work smoothly- from both the customer and business standpoint.

Thank you :)

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

If you’re going to start selling online or run a online business. You need a business checking account not a PayPal account.