Aaron p

My first glimpse into actual oneness with God

67 posts in this topic

I'm starting to feel really good about my path. It feels like reality is finally starting to dissolve...it feels like you guys are all still separate from me (I'll get there though). 

Now, something very cool has happened recently. Last night I had this incredible feeling that I was god and that I created everything and that the entire world was me. I also had a dream last night. Leo was in the dream, he was enlightened and he was walking on the earth and he had an unspoken power over all the other people. He had infinite power, infinite wisdom, his fingertips were golden. He spoke to the sky and lightening appeared. 

Now I have this unexplainable knowing that spirituality is truly the only thing that matters. And enlightenment is the only thing worth working towards. I've been suffering a lot recently. I'm starting to feel revelations come to me, that the world is me, that my phone is me. This is truly the only thing worth chasing in life. I'm super super glad I didn't decide to do engineering instead AHAHAHHAAHAH. yo, here's a shout-out to the man himself, leo, your a gangster mate ??? guyssss tell me about when you started realising this stuff

Thats cool... and a bit crazy :) 

I never had big paradigm shifting experiences....well maybe in my younger years. Nowadays for me, it´s  more of a slow burn. Guess I´m getting into the details hehe
Ever since I was a late teenager I got into Lucid dreaming which led to -> out of body experiences -> psychedelics -> buddhism -> advaita vedante -> non dualism (no particular line of thinking)

I will always follow this path but my dedication comes and goes in waves.

@luckieluuke thats awesome man. Trust me it's worth it, all this world will turn to be a complete illusion eventually. 

My path went like this; Baptist>Pentecostal>non-denominational (Christian spirituallity) >leo>Buddhism>advaita vedanta. And now moving into nonduality

I'm starting to see how important it is. I wouldn't even say it's "important" as if it should even be questioned as non-important. It is the only thing that exists!

Edited by Aaron p

How is it you can find joy in knowing your loved ones are not actually alive/experiencing?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

42 minutes ago, Rigel said:

@Shaun how is it that you can not? 

That was the whole point of life, living it together with other people, not fake cardboard cutouts. You probably have never really loved someone so you wouldn't understand.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

16 minutes ago, Shaun said:

You probably have never really loved someone so you wouldn't understand.

What a loving thing to say. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

56 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

What a loving thing to say. 

It is a perfectly sensible thing to say. Imagine loving your own mother like she was a real person and you found out she was actually a mannequin like you'd see in a shop window. Your entire emotional system would have to be disabled to be able to cope with that.

9 minutes ago, Shaun said:

It is a perfectly sensible thing to say. Imagine loving your own mother like she was a real person and you found out she was actually a mannequin like you'd see in a shop window. Your entire emotional system would have to be disabled to be able to cope with that.

Ime, there is very deep trans-personal love and connection that is indescribably beautiful. . . It’s not like the mannequin story at all. That sounds like a bad movie plot to me. 

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Ime, there is very deep trans-personal love and connection that is indescribably beautiful. . . It’s not like the mannequin story at all. That sounds like a bad movie plot to me. 

I hope that you are right and I had better get enlightened quick or this dark night of the soul will be the death of me.

@Shaun Sometimes I find it helpful to get curious and explore what is actual right now, rather than focusing on an imagined destination that is not now. Clearing out a cluttered closet can allow openness and space to explore, grow and expand.

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Shaun Sometimes I find it helpful to get curious and explore what is actual right now, rather than focusing on an imagined destination that is not now. 

Doing that does give me some comfort. I wish I could win the lottery or something so I can spend the rest of my days just sitting.

4 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Doing that does give me some comfort. I wish I could win the lottery or something so I can spend the rest of my days just sitting.

There is a form of beauty in there ♥️ ? 

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

There is a form of beauty in there ♥️ ? 

It has to be said that I like the name serotoninluv, it's just perfect somehow.

Anyway, I work 40 hours a week and that makes me worry that enlightenment will be unattainable as I can't do it full time.

35 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I don't have to imagine, my friend. I've lived through it. That is part of awakening. And it's a terrible pain for the part of you that must die, and it will remain painful until you stop giving that part of yourself power. 

However, your image of a mannequin is just that, an image, a concept in your head, a trick of your ego to try to return to "normal". Get your head out of your ass, watch Leo's "What is Actuality" video, slap yourself a few times, and LOOK at your mother. She is just as real, radiant, and loving as she's ever been. Nothing has changed! Consciously look for and appreciate beauty in the world, and you will find it overflowing. It will bring tears to your eyes. If you look for the darkness, however, that is all you'll ever see. 

Your mind has been unhooked from the Matrix so to speak, and you have full power over your reality using the Law of Attraction. Sounds crazy, I know, but believe me when I say you have the power to do or feel anything you want in your life, right now. This has never occurred to you that reality might works "backwards" now, so the Dark Night of the Sould is nothing more than continuing your old way of looking for outside sources to cheer you up. Your entire relationship to reality has now shifted. Try it and keep an open mind. It sounds like you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. 

Sent from my iEgo

27 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

I don't have to imagine, my friend. I've lived through it. That is part of awakening. And it's a terrible pain for the part of you that must die, and it will remain painful until you stop giving that part of yourself power. 

However, your image of a mannequin is just that, an image, a concept in your head, a trick of your ego to try to return to "normal". Get your head out of your ass, watch Leo's "What is Actuality" video, slap yourself a few times, and LOOK at your mother. She is just as real, radiant, and loving as she's ever been. Nothing has changed! Consciously look for and appreciate beauty in the world, and you will find it overflowing. It will bring tears to your eyes. If you look for the darkness, however, that is all you'll ever see. 

Your mind has been unhooked from the Matrix so to speak, and you have full power over your reality using the Law of Attraction. Sounds crazy, I know, but believe me when I say you have the power to do or feel anything you want in your life, right now. This has never occurred to you that reality might works "backwards" now, so the Dark Night of the Sould is nothing more than continuing your old way of looking for outside sources to cheer you up. Your entire relationship to reality has now shifted. Try it and keep an open mind. It sounds like you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. 

All I want is for everyone else to be experiencing reality too. Sure, my mum is just the same as she was but can she see me? Can she feel it when I hug her?

@Aaron p You need a lot of bravery to go all the way. My best wishes for your future path

Edited by Robi Steel

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

The only dream I had of Leo was one where he was gay, and had a haircut.

I guess some people hold him higher in their heart xD 

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

58 minutes ago, Shaun said:

It has to be said that I like the name serotoninluv, it's just perfect somehow.

Anyway, I work 40 hours a week and that makes me worry that enlightenment will be unattainable as I can't do it full time.

You can wonder what you are and be in a meditative state anytime.

Having a full time job or not isn't a problem in itself.

If you think it is, it becomes one though.

40 hours a week + 50 hours of sleep + 20 hours for spending time with your wife/friends/child/eating/cleaning
That's 110 hours a week.

There is 170 hours per week.

That's still 60 hours per week.
That's a lot. 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

46 minutes ago, Shaun said:

All I want is for everyone else to be experiencing reality too. Sure, my mum is just the same as she was but can she see me? Can she feel it when I hug her?

You are still thinking of reality dualisticly. There is you, there is your mom, and you two are separate... It turns out this is an illusion. Let's say your mom wasn't experiencing reality. Let's say she was? How would you verify this? 

The only verification is through your own subjective experience. She sees you and walks over to you. You hug your mum, she hugs back. She loves you, you love her. There would be no difference between this and a dream, which is why reality is called one mass hallucination. The only way you interact with and "verify" the world is through subjective experience. You have the experience of being loved and hugging your mum, that's all there ever was, and that's all you ever needed. To say anything further would be to get lost in concept and imagination. Is any of this making sense?

It is your ego trying to make sense of this dualisticly, by assuming this "separate" being called your mother must have a separate capacity of consciousness, when in reality both of you are one. "Your" consciousness proves "her" consciousness. The fact of your consciousness imbues everything else with beauty and consciousness. Do you see it?

Sent from my iEgo