Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto8

Leo

46 posts in this topic

@pluto8 Just stop listening to Leo , he is very arrogant sometimes . And remember , he is not perfect . Neither do you . 

@tecladocasio  There are some more developed people than Leo on this forum and obviously in other parts of the internet, but don't neglect the stuff, that you can still learn from him.

44 minutes ago, pluto8 said:

First of all, if at the end of day THAT is what it comes down to then why would Leo call me a devil hmm?

To actually answer your question though, well...Once you start using the If/Then things in regards to psychedelics/astral projection/or mb even meditation then it obviously has it's place.

In my original post, I was only connecting it to those things, but for this post I figured it would be best to deviate away a bit.

Your if/then type of thinking in regards to psychedelics is fueled by fear towards the unknow. Fear is not a good state to do reserch from because your mind is gonne work against you. The second thing, if you come to conclusions without facts to back it up then this is a conspiracy theory.

@bejapuskas I'm just saying  he is not obligated to listen to him , as you said , there are some other valuable people too . You can learn from anyone . 

@tecladocasio  Of course, I also have some problems with Leo, but sometimes you need to actually think about what he is trying to tell you. (like in this example) You cannot run from your ego forever xD 

@pluto8 The fact that you took it personally just shows how much of a devil you are ;) 

Stop this calling each other devils nonsense. It serves no purpose and only hurts people's feelings. 

23 hours ago, flowboy said:

This... look at it. Cooking up hypothetical conspiracies is apparently your ego's favourite defense mechanism.

This is what's being shown to you. Be grateful for the lesson.

It doesn't matter who's right, don't you see that? You are being given an opportunity to learn about yourself and you're not showing the maturity to consider it.

Do you even know what Leo means by devil? Or did you jump straight to getting offended?

Watch the 3 part series. Understand it. Really play devil's advocate: suppose this was actually true about me, what would that mean? This is the scary part.

Get through the scary part first.

dude are serious right now? I was not cooking up conspiracies HAHAH. I was just coming up with random ways that Leo may have been thinking logically or something like that lol (I don't have the best vocab sorry), because as far as I know I am not a devil and as far as fact is fact and truth is truth I was also not full of bullshit.

So I didn't get where Leo was coming from and that is why (in the comment you quoted) I was trying to come up with random places that Leo may have been coming from....just as examples....

I was not saying "Leo is DEFINITELY trying to make others think this" I said, "Hell, FOR ALL I KNOW..................." we all know what that implies.......

22 hours ago, Viking said:

@pluto8 The fact that you took it personally just shows how much of a devil you are ;) 

dude what the fuck

@pluto8  They are right, ask yourself, why do you behave in such a way? Why should anyone take you seriously? Why should you have a serious self-image at all? 

23 hours ago, Aldo said:

Your if/then type of thinking in regards to psychedelics is fueled by fear towards the unknow. Fear is not a good state to do reserch from because your mind is gonne work against you. The second thing, if you come to conclusions without facts to back it up then this is a conspiracy theory.

It's just basic inference or w/e it's called.

You're basically pulling out facts on your own from given examples/ideas/situations ect.......

One of the ones I used in my original article was like this ok: If psychedelics lead to hidden civilization or technology then isn't it possible people who take them could go to a place with highly advanced computers which is able to transport them into a new body in that place while the computer controls their body here on Earth......... the answer is yes man, that is possible. It is not fact that it happens, but it is fact that it is possible and that is all I was trying to say.

So for you to say that I am coming to conclusion without fact is not true.....you only led yourself to come to conclusion with fact. Now you did not exactly say that I came to conclusion without fact, but that is obviously what you were implying.

The last thing we all need to understand a little more is that this WHOLE ENTIRE thing of actualization/psychedelics/meditation and whatever the hell is starts unknown, but when it comes down to things that have actually experiences like psychedelics or astral projection then it is MUCH MUCH more so the case.

23 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@tecladocasio  There are some more developed people than Leo on this forum and obviously in other parts of the internet, but don't neglect the stuff, that you can still learn from him.

Leo seems like a great man :) his comment is just odd, devil is a heavy word if its not used like..."you cheaky devil" in a humorous way ya know? Or like "you little devil ha ha ha"

Edited by pluto8

On 4/27/2019 at 2:38 PM, flowboy said:

It doesn't matter who's right, don't you see that? You are being given an opportunity to learn about yourself and you're not showing the maturity to consider it.

I am beyond the consideration part haha, you think I made this post to consider learning....no I made this post to learn.

Although who knows, maybe the grand designs plan was to have me learn to consider to learn.....O_O

jk jk haha

Edited by pluto8

Alright well, we've got a pretty solid amount of chatter so far. It's gettin hard for me to keep track of it all when I'm replying to stuff.

I think some of this has actually been beneficial so that is great!

On 4/27/2019 at 0:19 PM, pluto8 said:

I'm not really sure why yet, because for 1 I was not full of BS, and two I am not a devil.

On 4/27/2019 at 0:15 PM, pluto8 said:

I've been humble about this for weeks haha. I think it's been months. Who knows...I'm not going to go check the timestamp.

You don't seem very humble. Someone humble about this wouldn't make this post to stir up drama. Lol. 

Follow his advice and watch the 3-part self-deception series. It really helped me grow to become conscious of my own devilry tricks. Leo calling you a Devil is not a judgment or damnation, it is a call for you to understand and accept your egoic instincts. We are all Devils! There is no difference between myself and a murderer. Understanding = overcoming. 

On 4/27/2019 at 10:25 AM, pluto8 said:

Just felt like people should know what went down between Leo and I.

Why? For our benefit? No, because you are selfish and want attention. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo