Shakazulu

GURUs and masters

15 posts in this topic

In the prescence of a Guru, since they are in a state of love & non-judgement. Do they know things about us we don't/ Can they access our past?

@Shakazulu I heard baba ram das’s guru could read his mind & new his past & stuff & he never met him prior to that 1st encounter. 

@Shakazulu It depends on the mind-body. Highly developed / conscious mind-bodies can do all sorts of stuff that may seem paranormal or super-natural to others. I know a Reiki master that can gain information from a person through energetics. I also know high level monks not able to do this.

In general, I would say awakened beings are much more "in tune" with the people they are with - in part because there isn't a bunch of egoic chatter of thoughts and feelings. This allows for a lot of space for awareness and new abilities to arise. Imagine going an entire week without a single thought. That would be one heckuva week. . . 

Some awakened beings may communicate very well verbally, some non-verbally. Some may be more cognitive-centered, others may be more heart-centered. There is a diversity. That is one of the exciting parts of consciousness work. You don't know what will unfold for your mind-body. You don't know what magic will arise. 

@Shakazulu I have states of awareness where I am able to see someone's emotions through their expressions, which wasn't previously noticable in lower levels of conciousness.

5 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

In the prescence of a Guru, since they are in a state of love & non-judgement. Do they know things about us we don't/ Can they access our past?

They know the entirety of themselves, so they know the entirety of you. They might not know what you ate for breakfast, but they do know things about you that you don’t. They know the bigger picture things from looking at you...your proximity & relativity of love, fear, desire, emotional depth reached so far, approximate amount of overthinking, etc. Specific info wise, solid imagery appears in the mind, as if on a multidimensional screen, uniquely different than thought, idea, or imagination. Profoundly more real. This happens in no mind and is orchestrated by no one. It’s not really communicable, but it’s like if someone turned a movie on in your mind, but the movie is like all dimensions, used in conjunction simultaneously. Sounds, smells, colors, etc, are solid & unified so to speak, and unmistakable. Like it bypasses what is normally referred to as interpretation or perspective. 

That might sound weird, but it seems ordinary when it happens. Maybe not the first couple times.  Ordinary in the sense, there is always a ‘next thing’, and so (short of a psychedelic trip) it just seems like the next most logical thing. Though this “multidimensional screen” is not like thinking & logic at all. Just a reference / analogy.

The state is not a factor, this is past the states stage. They themselves are love & uncondition.  The actuality is everything. What is seen on this ‘multidimensional mind screen’ is what is pertinent to Love, healing, peace, the path, and that specific person’s relative realizations had, and yet to be had. Often, the imagery is a symbolic message of sorts, which fills their gap, and enables a guru to then communicate it with the person. Though, few guru’s seem to explain this inner “process” that transpires. 

They can not access your past (at-least I can’t), but in their presence, you might. The mind is limitless in what can arise. It is typically almost completely ‘untapped’ into.  It is not limited to what one might call ‘everyday ordinary operations’. For example, a lady I met with recently literally leaped out of her chair crying and laughing, as she told me about her past life. She had never experienced the ‘solid imagery’ the mind can do. Tons of details all in an instant. She kept saying “a lifetime just happened!!”  It was very interesting. She had obviously experienced something very profound and very life changing, though I saw it too, the same, but in entirely different ways. She also received direction, in the most practical literal step by step sense, regarding the remainder of her path, from her Self, though she credited this to me. (I think she felt like I planted it there or something) She kept insisting I was in her past life, and saying how weird & funny it was because though I was there, I was the one person she couldn’t see. Make of that what you will. Lol. I try not to interpret it.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm But they know what you had for lunch. Somehow. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@mandyjw Ya but not tryin to freak anyone out. 

....consider giving the meats and sugar a break. ....maybe caffeine too. 

Yes Mom. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

An Awakened Being is always going to Know/Understand an Unconscious being better than he knows himself as he has evolved from that self/state into the True Self, the eternal state that sees all as one. Of course, its not always that we can know what you did exactly what, when, how, but just by your presence we can read your energy, feel your intentions, sense your vibe and observe your patterns/behavior and most times predict what you are doing to bring to the table as it was also once a part of us before we leveled up(Shall we say) :P

For example for my 25th birthday my friends and i decided to go to bar by the beach and as i was walking up to the security guard i can see him examining us, he was already judging us and knew we were not from the area, the energy was of a thoughtful energy, he was already creating a thought pattern without even meeting us and i could sense he didn't want to let us in even before interacting with us.

Luckily, he gladly found an excuse that matched his frequency of thought in which my ID had expired that he used as the excuse to not let us in even though the expiry of the ID doesn't change the fact that my birth-date clearly says i am over 18 but this is what happens when you are unconscious, you blindly follow laws and allow ignorance to overpower your intelligence.

This is a very unhealthy state of living, this is why you want to be awake not asleep as the situation/example could be far worse.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E