Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shaun

Finding a therepist with a nondual understanding

19 posts in this topic

Every single night I dream and these dreams are very vivid and I understand that they are no more or less real than my waking experience. The dreams frighten me and I wake up every morning scared of reality itself and I see no point in existence other than my family. They and enlightenment work are my only purposes now and I have no idea what the heck is going to happen when I die, I fear that I will remanifest in an existence of great suffering like someone living in Syria for instance. The sheer immensity of existence and knowing all the suffering which others in this dream are going through utterly overwhelms me.

Is there any way to find therapists with a nondual understanding in the UK healthcare system? I want the therapist to understand deeply what I am going through and I don't think a mainstream therapist would be able to help much.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun  Hey, I also used to have nightmares. How long have you been having them? If you are doing inner work, it might be your mind playing tricks on you, or your brain, which is going through a lot of physical changes. But you would have to give me more detail.

11 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Shaun  Hey, I also used to have nightmares. How long have you been having them? If you are doing inner work, it might be your mind playing tricks on you, or your brain, which is going through a lot of physical changes. But you would have to give me more detail.

It's not so much that they are nightmares, the subject matter of the dreams themselves isn't particularly scary. It's just that they are so vivid and what if they are actually real places? I have been having these dreams every single night for the last four months after watching the what is god and aztec nonduality videos. The way reality works really scares me even in the waking state and it takes me several hours from waking to calm down.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun unnecessary unwanted fear I would say.Any how when you realize yourself there is no rebirth for you isn't it ?

I am almost in the same stage enlightenment seems to me the only purpose except I fear loneliness and who will be there to support assist mentally and physically as I am single and what will happen after my parent's death.

Yes, I meditate daily but I don't think I will ever be able to attain enlightenment as I work 40 hours a week.

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

@Shaun  That's a bad excuse. 40 hours is not all that much.

That's good then, I want to use psychedelics too but my mindset is always fucked now with background anxiety so I probably can never take enough to experience ego death making meditation the only way. As I understand psychedelics can give rise to pretty terrifying experiences and you don't get that as much with meditation.

Find a Contemplative Psychotherapist, Trans-personal Psychologist, something along those lines.  Also how is your eating habits and fitness? 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

@Shaun The help needed is with psychology, perspective. The ego likes to rule everyone, everything, and every solution out - and then proceed. Doesn’t feel good though, because the heart knows better and is inclusive, humble, and willing. The ego is conceptual and does not feel. So if you want to be right, be right. Godspeed. If you want to feel better...take the psychological help. You got this man. One moment, that’s all you’re tasked with. 

God’s love does not decide worthiness. We do. 

“I drew a line - I drew a line for you, and it was all yellow”

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

emerald from the forum is a life coach with a non dual understanding. you can try her 

On 4/24/2019 at 3:22 PM, OctagonOctopus said:

Find a Contemplative Psychotherapist, Trans-personal Psychologist, something along those lines.  Also how is your eating habits and fitness? 

I have recently gone vegetarian and that has helped me a bit. I am not massively fit physically but can still go to work and stuff.

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Shaun The help needed is with psychology, perspective. The ego likes to rule everyone, everything, and every solution out - and then proceed. Doesn’t feel good though, because the heart knows better and is inclusive, humble, and willing. The ego is conceptual and does not feel. So if you want to be right, be right. Godspeed. If you want to feel better...take the psychological help. You got this man. One moment, that’s all you’re tasked with. 

God’s love does not decide worthiness. We do. 

“I drew a line - I drew a line for you, and it was all yellow”

I definitely want to feel better, I just hope I can get myself referred to someone who can really understand what I'm going through.

8 hours ago, d0ornokey said:

emerald from the forum is a life coach with a non dual understanding. you can try her 

Thank you for recommending me! :)

@Shaun I am not a therapist. But I actually do life-coaching with dreamwork, where I help facilitate personal exploration for the client by using the dreams as the starting point and seeing what the dreams are trying to reflect. It's a great process that I recently took a course on, and it sounds like something you'd benefit from considering that you have those dreams every night and there seems to be something trying to come across.

And the dreamwork coaching is always about anchoring what's being reflected in the dream back to life and making changes from a standpoint of greater clarity. So, it's really about finding ways to practically follow the messages of the subconscious.

At the risk of being to "advertisey," right now I'm offering a discount for those that sign up for coaching in the next two days, where the first 1-hour session is half-price (so $34.50 instead of $69). That way, people can try out one session without paying too much up front to see if the process is right for them. 

If you're interested PM me, and I'd be happy to answer any questions that you have about the process and anything else. Or if you want to sign up, I can give you the link in a PM too. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

19 hours ago, Emerald said:

Thank you for recommending me! :)

@Shaun I am not a therapist. But I actually do life-coaching with dreamwork, where I help facilitate personal exploration for the client by using the dreams as the starting point and seeing what the dreams are trying to reflect. It's a great process that I recently took a course on, and it sounds like something you'd benefit from considering that you have those dreams every night and there seems to be something trying to come across.

And the dreamwork coaching is always about anchoring what's being reflected in the dream back to life and making changes from a standpoint of greater clarity. So, it's really about finding ways to practically follow the messages of the subconscious.

At the risk of being to "advertisey," right now I'm offering a discount for those that sign up for coaching in the next two days, where the first 1-hour session is half-price (so $34.50 instead of $69). That way, people can try out one session without paying too much up front to see if the process is right for them. 

If you're interested PM me, and I'd be happy to answer any questions that you have about the process and anything else. Or if you want to sign up, I can give you the link in a PM too. 

Thanks for reaching out. I am in Scotland so I doubt I could meet you. I prefer to do stuff face to face. I did however find your youtube channel and I really like it.

Just now, Shaun said:

Thanks for reaching out. I am in Scotland so I doubt I could meet you. I prefer to do stuff face to face. I did however find your youtube channel and I really like it.

I do the sessions over Skype. So, it is face to face. But if you wanted to do it to where we were in the same room together, it wouldn't work. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Shaun Also, thank you! I'm glad you enjoy my videos! :) 

Emotionalmastery.org

I'd be willing to bet a 'nondual therapist' is *not* your remedy.

Your fear, meaning of life and concepts of life after death speak loudly and your interpretations are already drowning you. Let em go.