Andreas

How long is it going to take before religion is gone?

195 posts in this topic

@now is forever

It's all beautiful. The picking and choosing whether done by the religious or the person who is looking from the outside at the religious, is what makes the ugly. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just now, mandyjw said:

@now is forever

It's all beautiful. The picking and choosing whether done by the religious or the person who is looking from the outside at the religious, is what makes the ugly. 

yes it’s ugly. it’s really ugly. and it’s so deep in our culture you can’t step out of this part not even really if you are outside of religion.

@now is forever That's a true and fascinating point. Religion is a religion. Anti-religion is also a religion. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

14 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@now is forever That's a true and fascinating point. Religion is a religion. Anti-religion is also a religion. xD

i‘m not anti religion i‘m anti inequality in everyday life. there are natural differences between men and women but i doubt that a lot of people still know what these are.

i am goddess there is no god above me.

Edited by now is forever

OP dont you realize that the new religions are social media, people is trapped and addicted

@now is forever People have to play roles in life though. Sometimes you have to lead and sometime you have to submit. 

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@now is forever People have to play roles in life though. Sometimes you have to lead and sometime you have to submit. 

it’s because you have never known it differently. you can surrender without submitting. leadership falls naturally.

i‘m far away from that still - but i know how it could be. have experienced it.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever I just read this from the Tao and thought it was perfect for this conversation.

"Everybody says my way is great but improbable.

All greatness is improbable.

What’s probable is tedious and petty.

I have three treasures. I keep and treasure them.

The first, mercy, the second, moderation, the third, modesty.

If you’re merciful you can be brave, if you’re moderate you can be generous, and if you don’t presume to lead you can lead the high and mighty.

But to be brave without compassion, or generous without self-restraint, or to take the lead, is fatal.

Compassion wins the battle and holds the fort; it is the bulwark set around those heaven helps"

@mandyjw leadership is not always about a leader - democracy is not about kings or queens heaven not about gods or goddesses love not about superior or submissive and still it is. true leadership is not bound to one alone it is bound to the most wise decision.

that‘s also the most wise way to lead oneself.

Edited by now is forever

16 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Andreas

Why not visit the church and listen to the music? Just for fun :P Since it's open for everyone. https://hillsong.com/sv/norway/

I watched your video. I had to stop 4 minutes in because I cringed so hard I started to get goosebumps. It really is disturbing how brainwashed people can become. Thanks for sharing though!

Edited by Andreas

On 4/18/2019 at 7:39 PM, Andreas said:

I hate religion.

giphy.gif

It's not going to get destroyed or eradicated, that's just your fantasy, an ego-driven narrative where religion just disappears because you disagree with it nor because "it starts wars!".

There is so much stuff going on out there, abuse that has nothing to do with religion, yet you want religion itself to get ended cause of the examples of abuse you've seen which is bias.

Hating religion does nothing, focus on yourself.

Edited by tenta

2 minutes ago, tenta said:

giphy.gif

It's not going to get destroyed or eradicated, that's just your fantasy, an ego-driven narrative where religion just disappears because you disagree with it nor because "it starts wars!".

Hating religion does nothing, focus on yourself.

Yea it’s probably something im repressing. I generally don’t like irrational people and try to avoid them. 

1 minute ago, Andreas said:

Yea it’s probably something im repressing. I generally don’t like irrational people and try to avoid them. 

It's fine to realize many irrationalities committed by religious people and people believing in the law of attraction, but attaching yourself to hating on that is really old if anything.

@AndreasAll religion stem from spirituality, in fact, it is simply an interpretation of Truth, creating relative truths/stories...we can see the link in all the various religions so it is quite clear how this has all come about and when it is judged, this comes from a place of misunderstanding. If you must 'think' of religion maybe you could also notice the perspective that it is used to help people let go, surrender, and spread love/connection.

Instead of choosing to be against all religion, why not be ONE with all religion as to not support the DIVISION it unknowingly creates but spread the connection for all humanity 

1 hour ago, Andreas said:

Have you ever been irrational?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just now, Rilles said:

Have you ever been irrational?

I remember believing in Santa Clause. So yes. I guess it’s not really about irrationality but about people who chose to ignore facts or basic logic because of emotions. It’s really frustrating. 

I remember believing in Santa Clause. So yes. I guess it’s not really about irrationality but about people who chose to ignore facts or basic logic because of emotions. It’s really frustrating. 

Have you been irrational in the past year or two? How come? What prompted that irrationality?

@Rilles you are not referring to this? are you?

is this very irrational?

Edited by now is forever

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Have you been irrational in the past year or two? How come? What prompted that irrationality?

Not to my knowledge. 

Not to my knowledge. 

My friend, if you really want to find peace despite other peoples irrationality i suggest you do some shadow work, check out the book Dark Side of The Light Chasers. Good luck on your journey. ??